W84 ScriptShare + Script Discussions

DeletedUser

I'm not entirely sure if this Thread is allowed or not. So please take it easy on me Mr. Mod.

Rules:
#Please only share Legal/Approved TW Scripts.
#
#

If there are specific Rules I should add, please let me know.

The reason for me creating this thread is I simply can't find the active scripts currently used. Everything I have doesn't work. I was wondering maybe if other players are encountering similar issues or is it just me?

I'm looking for an Efficient Farming Script at the moment that you're all using. If you guys have one, please share. Don't Hide It! Please be nice to the W84 Community.

Please share all other scripts that can be beneficial to the players here at W84 as well. I'll organise them under this topic so it can be used by us all. It'll make it a little more fair :p

It will benefit us all greatly.

Share & Care.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Why not...since it's Valentines Day <3

[SPOIL]javascript:$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9xtysn43opd475j/getMeAGirlFriend.js');void(0);[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

futurama-fry-should-i-lol-or-roflmao.jpg

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're welcome, originally wrote it for Loo, but sharing is caring I guess :D

Use at own risk though, might cause true love.

DeletedUser

So No one is actually bothered lol :D I'm going to compile one soon then. Just need some time for it.

Just heard that TW now has a built in T-Train function. TW team is making it easy for everyone lol

DeletedUser118341

There is an entire section of the forums that is dedicated to scripts.

I suggest you take this request there.

DeletedUser

There is an entire section of the forums that is dedicated to scripts.

I suggest you take this request there.

Point noted. But you're not helping the thread mate. Been trying. Not much to go with right now and nothing has come out of it so far.

Besides, in another 3 days, I probably won't even need this script. But it for others too who may have some idea about the scripts but dont know where to start.

DeletedUser

I would agree, none of the scripts i have work on W84

MR.MR

Have you ever tried putting things you are curious about into Google? The first thing you should always do when you have a question is take a few stabs at finding the answer via simple google search. Innogames now hosts almost every core script you would need, just a matter of finding the page where they are all listed.

DeletedUser64969

Have you ever tried putting things you are curious about into Google? The first thing you should always do when you have a question is take a few stabs at finding the answer via simple google search. Innogames now hosts almost every core script you would need, just a matter of finding the page where they are all listed.

hello noob.

DeletedUser58259

There is already a section and thread for this... This is why we can't have nice things, people make messy threads.

DeletedUser106815

There is already a section and thread for this... This is why we can't have nice things, people make messy threads.

There is already a person who said this... This is why we can't have nice things, people make messy comments