PD/WET Vs TCO War Declaration

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think MORS had all the rights to declare this war despite T-C-O being already in war vs PD and WET if that's true what has been said here.
Just my opinion and i'm sure I don't share this opinion with everyone but it's fine. :)
Bad move by T-C-O, but we'll see what happens. Good luck to both sides.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
IMO , I really don't care who is fighting who , who is declaring on who , but one thing that does bug me in the game ( and not mentioning who ) is the hypocrisy of the game .

Example :

tribes accusing each other of hugging when they do the same
tribes complaining about other tribes alliances when they have theirown
tribes complaining about internals when they have their own
tribes always trying to make themselves look good and make another tribe look bad ( this is a war game their is no good side or bad side )

anyway I can think of a lot more , but these are sufficient

DeletedUser

TCO is a stronk tribe, can't understand how WET and PD had troubles...

Side 1:

Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 302
Side 2: 61
Difference: 241

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,663,893
Side 2: 289,338
Difference: 1,374,555

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,510
Difference: 156,510

chart

DeletedUser111085

IMO , I really don't care who is fighting who , who is declaring on who , but one thing that does bug me in the game ( and not mentioning who ) is the hypocrisy of the game .

Example :

tribes accusing each other of hugging when they do the same
tribes complaining about other tribes alliances when they have theirown
tribes complaining about internals when they have their own
tribes always trying to make themselves look good and make another tribe look bad ( this is a war game their is no good side or bad side )

anyway I can think of a lot more , but these are sufficient

^^ That is somewhat true however some tribes do more hugging and have more alliances than others, also noticed merging comes up alot, but out of the top 4 tribes the only one you can praise for keeping their memberlist stable is MORS based off the tribe changes.

MORS: 124 changes
WET: 193 changes
Faux: 161 changes
PD: 211 changes

Also congrats to Faux for hitting 1000 villages, even if it was due to a merge they still have less tribe changes than WET and PD :lol:

DeletedUser116490

Somehow, I appreciated TCO of existing longer enough even though they were smash by WET and PD earlier but I doubt they will survive since few of them were lightly stopped growing.

PD, I am wondering how they're doing right now after they declared war on Faux. I expect more on this battle.

DeletedUser119185

Somehow, I appreciated TCO of existing longer enough even though they were smash by WET and PD earlier but I doubt they will survive since few of them were lightly stopped growing.

PD, I am wondering how they're doing right now after they declared war on Faux. I expect more on this battle.

PD is soon a piece of the w86 history now that their biggest player, Teh Ninja, left the sinking ship

DeletedUser88057

TCO is a stronk tribe, can't understand how WET and PD had troubles...

Side 1:

Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 302
Side 2: 61
Difference: 241

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,663,893
Side 2: 289,338
Difference: 1,374,555

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,510
Difference: 156,510

chart
YAWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Ho hum ...

DeletedUser

Of course the war stats of TCO versus Mors is going to be boring.

We took in 5 guys from a tribe who was abandoned by their duke, their duke joined Mors.

3 of those guys failed to speak up at all when being attacked.

We saw them getting capped, but chose to take the high road and not kick them instantly to avoid bad war stats.

Being asked to remove a refugee I do with no hesitation normally, but we already knew Mors would be coming for us. They are friends with Wet. We are fighting PD/Wet. So yeah, that outcome is fairly obvious.

2 of the grim guys have been great, and already posted quite a few reports of killing nukes and nobles from Mors. And I am glad I added them.

Mors was obviously coming for us also. It is what it is.

But facts are all those war stats have been against the random bad 3 grim guys that didn't say anything. I could have kicked them all right away. I left them purely to show we don't give a damn if Mors declares war on us.

We have Wet and PD to fight. We have been fighting the war against them for a month. And we will continue, as we have been until we have no villages left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And here is a random update of TCO versus Wet/PD. An actual war, Mors.

Stats below as of now:

PD
+73, -43 Caps
4,037,584 ODA
4,611,675 ODD

TCO
+48, -78 Caps
3,590,920 ODA
9,058,852 ODD

WET
+39, -14 Caps
2,698,966 ODA
2,295,476 ODD

Insom
+11, -7 Caps
720,000 ODA
1,025,406 ODD

Hospice
+3, -4 Caps
223, 897 ODA
229, 944 ODD

Chosen Academy
+2, -30 Caps
238,617 ODA
1,776,261 ODD

DeletedUser

PD and Wet declare on TCO.

State that war will be over in 3 days.

33 days later TCO still fighting. PD disbanded. Wet losing members including council.

Prophecy was a bit off.

Psihic

Ho Ho Ho

Well, like it or not, TCO outlasted them both.

So I call TCO winner in this war.

When declaration happened WET and PD were rank 1 and 2, TCO was 7. TCO is still here, WET and PD are not.

How about that !

Props to the little guys, well done !