Who to look out for

Frozen Beauty

Hopefully this world be fill with politics/banter/good wars/ego fights/drunken topic post/ragers and tons of entertainment at all stages of the game!

Thats what we should all be looking for :D
Also please encourage new players to take part in the externals as well!
Getting sick of old faces. jkz

DeletedUser84793

Hopefully this world be fill with politics/banter/good wars/ego fights/drunken topic post/ragers and tons of entertainment at all stages of the game!

Thats what we should all be looking for :D
Also please encourage new players to take part in the externals as well!
Getting sick of old faces. jkz

You see this is why i love you..you get it! Your The Best!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser89878

hey there stealthy remember me? :D i thought you went on a massive rage quit and retired from the game? you were always saying how its so much better spending time with your family , funny how things turn out they get bored too quick?

DeletedUser84793

hey there stealthy remember me? :D i thought you went on a massive rage quit and retired from the game? you were always saying how its so much better spending time with your family , funny how things turn out they get bored too quick?

yea i remember you your the rookie who keeps wanting my autograph and is a complete stalker..as far as my family goes..their fine! as far as you call it rage quit? lol their was no rage, i just took a break from stalkers and crybaby's for a while..you were depressing! but if it makes you feel better at least this time i remember you...this should make you happy considering the first time i did not know or care who you were...so lets get happy xxstealthyxx knows or remembers grimbilly...lol but whats sad is, still not knowing you by game skill..just a crazy stalker fan who wants me to let the world know about my little buddy grimmy and shout out your name..lol their you go kid, you now got what you want..i said your name..that will be the last time..enjoy your two seconds of fame..!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thing

100 PP :icon_razz:

The issues here Volga is that he'd do it for free, him asking for payment could actually be seen as bribery which I believe is against the rules!!!

Then again he is one of the most dishonourable players I know. Seems to have a long list of people wanting to rim him.

DeletedUser89878

yea i remember you your the rookie who keeps wanting my autograph and is a complete stalker..as far as my family goes..their fine! as far as you call it rage quit? lol their was no rage, i just took a break from stalkers and crybaby's for a while..you were depressing! but if it makes you feel better at least this time i remember you...this should make you happy considering the first time i did not know or care who you were...so lets get happy xxstealthyxx knows or remembers grimbilly...lol but whats sad is, still not knowing you by game skill..just a crazy stalker fan who wants me to let the world know about my little buddy grimmy and shout out your name..lol their you go kid, you now got what you want..i said your name..that will be the last time..enjoy your two seconds of fame..!:lol:

haha i wasn't a stalker actually it was someone i know who mentioned you were on here :) you can't call me a stalker anyways when you were the one always trying to message me on tw and Skype in all times of day and night , and as for skill , your one of the least talented people I've experienced in this game you couldn't handle the fact people didn't like you in this game and so you did go in a rage quit i will have the messages somewhere, what about your little leaving message in the forum, when will you understand dale that you do nothing but pisss people off and you should of retired a long time ago, i have a lot more respect in this game from people than you will ever have and a lot more talent , now bore of to someone who gives a crap

BYEEEEEEE DALLLEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

haha i wasn't a stalker actually it was someone i know who mentioned you were on here :) you can't call me a stalker anyways when you were the one always trying to message me on tw and Skype in all times of day and night , and as for skill , your one of the least talented people I've experienced in this game you couldn't handle the fact people didn't like you in this game and so you did go in a rage quit i will have the messages somewhere, what about your little leaving message in the forum, when will you understand dale that you do nothing but pisss people off and you should of retired a long time ago, i have a lot more respect in this game from people than you will ever have and a lot more talent , now bore of to someone who gives a crap

BYEEEEEEE DALLLEEEEEEEEEE

lol if you don't give a crap why shout out my name in the first place?..shut up and sit down! Next!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser89878

just wanted to say hi and see why you gave back to the game but if your going to act like a complete and utter rude prick why should i be civil , i think your the one who needs to act your age and grow a pair

every world you play you look for the attention and it makes you one of the first targets when nobles come around haha grow up dale

DeletedUser84793

hmm you say you just wanted to say hello, does this comment seem kinda rude? like i said your a stalker! and you just want attention because if you didnt you would have not came at me this way you would have just said hello..i rest my case! now take a hike! but still with that being said i love all my haters and stalkers..you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside..It's all good...no worries!

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
piLQsKQ.gif

DeletedUser84793

ok i don't think i remember a world on the externals that has not only started late...but seems to be a dead ghost town..no maps no good topics except this one which is highly rated and most viewed.."your welcome" but the rest of the forums seems like a said a ghost town!

What is going on here people? can some one step up and create a world map section..maybe a weekly w87 top news or rankings post? can we not work on this for the good of this world..to make it interesting and fun? anyways..if this continues i will be sad, very sad.
Lets get the interesting and gifted players going here..come on! pick things up a bit! sheesh:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ok i don't think i remember a world on the externals that has not only started late...but seems to be a dead ghost town..no maps no good topics except this one which is highly rated and most viewed.."your welcome" but the rest of the forums seems like a said a ghost town!

What is going on here people? can some one step up and create a world map section..maybe a weekly w87 top news or rankings post? can we not work on this for the good of this world..to make it interesting and fun? anyways..if this continues i will be sad, very sad.
Lets get the interesting and gifted players going here..come on! pick things up a bit! sheesh:icon_rolleyes:

Everyone is scared of Posting anything on externals.They are scared of you & Your tribe.
Best Tribe
Best leader
Highest Average