Who to look out for

DeletedUser94626

politics is boring just like these forums..come on guys get some maps up! rankings! something, let's get the chat going...this is TW what the hell happen these externals is dead!:icon_rolleyes:

The Nickjer maps for W87 are not up yet, i checked the website they host them on and it had nothing for this world. Guess we'll just have to wait until they get around to it.

DeletedUser115991

ok i don't think i remember a world on the externals that has not only started late...but seems to be a dead ghost town..no maps no good topics except this one which is highly rated and most viewed.."your welcome" but the rest of the forums seems like a said a ghost town!

What is going on here people? can some one step up and create a world map section..maybe a weekly w87 top news or rankings post? can we not work on this for the good of this world..to make it interesting and fun? anyways..if this continues i will be sad, very sad.
Lets get the interesting and gifted players going here..come on! pick things up a bit! sheesh:icon_rolleyes:

This world is literally a week old lol Nothing has happened yet to require any of this. It's all pointless until nobles start running around.

DeletedUser

ok i don't think i remember a world on the externals that has not only started late...but seems to be a dead ghost town..no maps no good topics except this one which is highly rated and most viewed.."your welcome" but the rest of the forums seems like a said a ghost town!

What is going on here people? can some one step up and create a world map section..maybe a weekly w87 top news or rankings post? can we not work on this for the good of this world..to make it interesting and fun? anyways..if this continues i will be sad, very sad.
Lets get the interesting and gifted players going here..come on! pick things up a bit! sheesh:icon_rolleyes:

I may make a blog again this world if I have time, since I'm playing again I guess. But really, there is nothing else to post in the forums until nobling starts and the drama unfolds.

DeletedUser90465

Mutiny is just another one of Dan's premades in which Dan will get tired to lead and he will merge it into Steve/Ghio1's non-premade created tribe and then converge to being rank 1 and winning the world.

History repeats itself.

DeletedUser84793

Mutiny is just another one of Dan's premades in which Dan will get tired to lead and he will merge it into Steve/Ghio1's non-premade created tribe and then converge to being rank 1 and winning the world.

History repeats itself.

is this the Dan guy who has very bad teeth and admits to doing crack? whats his game name? Dan Rather or something like that? same guy or not?

DeletedUser116125

History repeats itself.
Hopefully your Non-premades are better then your premades, Kinda bored of seeing your premades crash and burn miserably

DeletedUser90465

W83 was my first actual premade that I created and it did not work :p

W74 and W78 were very successful tribes that I made when the worlds came out though and W78 (Rhythm) should win the world.

DeletedUser115558

Hopefully your Non-premades are better then your premades, Kinda bored of seeing your premades crash and burn miserably

W83 was my first actual premade that I created and it did not work :p

W74 and W78 were very successful tribes that I made when the worlds came out though and W78 (Rhythm) should win the world.

Running a tribe is painful task either premade or no -made. its like you are a service provider and rest are only complaining blah blah etc. etc.

Good to see you both had this Pain, not like others who only complaining/pointing finger sitting on other side.

Frozen Beauty

Running a tribe is painful task either premade or no -made. its like you are a service provider and rest are only complaining blah blah etc. etc.

Good to see you both had this Pain, not like others who only complaining/pointing finger sitting on other side.

All the pain for the glory and also for bragging/ego rights :p.

DeletedUser115558

All the pain for the glory and also for bragging/ego rights :p.

96.jpg

Never say never wrong ..
But
something so wrong doing the right thing

guess-the-emoji-lrg-058.jpg
lately i've been losing sleep dreaming about the things that we could be
guess-the-emoji-lrg-058.jpg

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;Yim4--J44gk]https://youtu.be/Yim4--J44gk[/video]