Apex Declared War on...

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
....ME!

And I am still here!

Me. One player. Attacked by 80 players. Actually, many more than that because so many have one, two or three co-players.

Of all the "internals" they have attacked the last few months, I think I lasted the longest?

It was fun at first. It was fun, moving troops from village to village and killing their nukes. Bam! There goes one! Ouch! There goes another! Awww, those poor fat men just went poof...

Then, it got boring...

And, then, just sad. If they can't "internal" one player, can they do an actual war? The entire time I was with them, all they did was "internal" people for made up "infractions", or RL issues. And they did declare a "war" or two on smaller, weaker tribes. But, when some of the guys suggested they have a real war, they kicked them out and "internalled" them. It seems really obvious that the leaders of Apex have no plan to win this world. Why would you get rid of your active players if you wanted to go to the end?

So, who knows the real scoop? Are the leaders of Apex just planning on joining Why?? after they "internal" all of their tribe?

Deather22

Please, you've thrown your fit long enough. Hop off this horse, its dead. You were a small player with an attitude. You'd post multiple passive aggressive posts in the forums with no real purpose. Yes, we internal players who are inactive or give their accounts to leadership, as does every other tribe, yet you had to whine about it every time it occurred.

As for nobling you. You decided you didn't like APEX so you began planning to turtle. You trusted the wrong people and your not-so-great plan was preemptively ruined and you were kicked. Think there were any passive aggressive posts in the forum when news came out that we were internalling you? No - not this time. You're a small player, there was no "great OP" against you, there were just players occasionally sending trains your way for the free villas, myself included, although I believe you killed it, as you should have, given it was a standalone train from a core village I was relocating my train from, in hopes that you were as ignorant as you appeared. You were what we did in our free time. Please don't think you're anything special.

Your thread won't gain any traction, its just a single player with a vendetta and an ego. Enjoy other worlds, as your time in this one has long expired.

D

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I really appreciate your opinion.

And, I guess having 1475 incomings could have just been a few players trying to attack a small tribe mate. Seems weird to attack one of your own tribe, but I am new to the new TW.

I know I am not special. You know who the special people are.

Are you going to join Who?? with the special people?

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOl!

I really mean it. You can psychoanalyze if you feel qualified, although I have a feeling neither of you have a medical degree.

And, I really hate to burst your bubbles. Neither of you are the special people.

If you think I am crazy, which you are claiming, just tell me how I am wrong?

Does Apex "internal" active players? Were the last group of people that were kicked out internalled because they wanted a real war, with Who??, or were they inactive? Think about it. Me, Hex, the free World, Mangowhatever. You can go through the stats and see, all the villages, not barbarian ,were people that used to be in your tribe.

Guys, in the end, I may be the one who makes it so you can survive to have a real war. Once the "special people" understand the entire w84 world knows they are planning to internal their tribe and join Who??, they may change their mind. And try to get back some strong, active players. Who knows? That could be you.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
LOl!

I really mean it. You can psychoanalyze if you feel qualified, although I have a feeling neither of you have a medical degree.

And, I really hate to burst your bubbles. Neither of you are the special people.

If you think I am crazy, which you are claiming, just tell me how I am wrong?

Does Apex "internal" active players? Were the last group of people that were kicked out internalled because they wanted a real war, with Who??, or were they inactive? Think about it. Me, Hex, the free World, Mangowhatever. You can go through the stats and see, all the villages, not barbarian ,were people that used to be in your tribe.

Guys, in the end, I may be the one who makes it so you can survive to have a real war. Once the "special people" understand the entire w84 world knows they are planning to internal their tribe and join Who??, they may change their mind. And try to get back some strong, active players. Who knows? That could be you.

woman scorned comes to mind.
you were simply internaled because you handed your account over to a player with instructions to build defence kill your mates nukes and hand account to tyrant.

this is simply the truth ,,so go bury yr head missus.. you left the account and tried to stitch yr mates up .
go find RAGE and join forces ..

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But yet, I am still here!

It's been over a week, and your tribe still hasn't actually "internalled" me.

What about the others? Are they also scorned women?

Kirk, it is so obvious. Why would a "leader" of a tribe get rid of so many of his active players? If you really wanted to get Apex to the end of the world, it makes no sense to kick them out and then rim them. You are now left with players who can't stay focused for even a few days. Yes, the first day, I got 1400 incoming fakes, with about 1/4 sent as support. Then they all went back to nobeling barbs. Why get rid of the players who actually wanted to play Tribal Wars, not Sim City?

But, now W84 knows you aren't actually planning to get Apex to the end.

Future internals? You're welcome.

DeletedUser91512

I do not think activity is the problem here, it is the loyalty ms. Drunksquirls.

Yakushi Kabuto

Retrofitting this post to

"Tyrant vs APEX" (aka Tyrant eating Apex)

Side 1:
Tribes: Tyrant
Side 2:
Tribes: APEX, ApexB

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 8
Difference: 86

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 658,967
Side 2: 48,642
Difference: 610,325

chart

DeletedUser

Well.... Apex, this so called predator which sits at the top of a food chain is not so predatorial :D

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well.... Apex, this so called predator which sits at the top of a food chain is not so predatorial :D

are you serious??? pinching the satellites?? sound like the tigers overconfident :p

does anyone in tyrant actually own a real account?

queing for some time online

tyrant is the start of the end for TW

Last edited:

DeletedUser

are you serious??? pinching the satellites?? sound like the tigers overconfident :p

Does anyone in Tyrant own a real account?

Im pretty sure everyone in Tyrant owns an account.

The question is, Is there any Real players in Apex.....that is the question

DeletedUser

You are doing a great job Kirk.

Keep it up.

94/8

Your becoming a legend at leading losing tribes..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

I think you dropped the "H" somewhere.
It should be the "Whineman"

DeletedUser

You are doing a great job Kirk.

Keep it up.

94/8

Your becoming a legend at leading losing tribes..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

+1 Sucks to be a #### don't it kirk.

Yakushi Kabuto

Kirk did a great job forming APEX, their quantity is quite a deterrent to big tribes compared to other rim tribes. However the quality isn't.. :(

DeletedUser91890

I usually refrain from posting on here as most of the people that do are of low intellect barring a few, but hearing about all the chest thumping of the guys whose IQ levels are even smaller than their tiny appendages.. I just couldn't resist any longer.

So having said that, I'd like to point out that while you have surely taken more villages, we have only begun to start our Ops, and real wars last much longer than just a few days and only fools start bragging immediately. The true sign of a good tribe is one that can make adjustments as the war drags on.
While it is true that we don't have the advantages that Tyrant does of going back to w.1 to find veterans to form a pre-made with, we have alot of good people on our side, that love Apex and will fight til the death for her.. and as they say "Don't ever count out the underdog".

Many of you like to have a go at ridiculing Kirk, but I have to say of all the tribes I have been in on TW, he has more heart and soul than all of them put together. He plays this game with such passion,a passion that many of you can only dream about, and will never experience, not even in your bedrooms, poor guys. So the next time you want to act like vicious little peons maybe you should take a look at your own selves, because he is more of a leader than any of you can ever hope to be. He may not have the most elite players TW ever produced, but he has his integrity and his passion and those two things have already taken him further in life than most will ever see. So it's possible that it may also take him to the winner's circle.

I'm not going to make excuses for the villages we have lost because I have seen how you adolescent children love to flame those that do, but I myself would take no joy in exulting myself if I was taking villages from inactive players in a war. I would just take the village and be grateful for it and move on.

So let the flaming begin..this is my first post on the externals and I'm sure you are all waiting to initiate me...

~Pandora~

DeletedUser115210

91528a91ef653976910f53fe94ca4222.png

First OP seems to be over, fair play to APEX for pulling that many nukes together, wasn't really expecting it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So having said that, I'd like to point out that while you have surely taken more villages, we have only begun to start our Ops, and real wars last much longer than just a few days and only fools start bragging immediately. The true sign of a good tribe is one that can make adjustments as the war drags on.

Just wait till we land our ops fan girl. All these caps have been players attacking you individually. I am sure you will realize your hearts will be smaller than any appendages after the ops land

While it is true that we don't have the advantages that Tyrant does of going back to w.1 to find veterans to form a pre-made with, we have alot of good people on our side, that love Apex and will fight til the death for her.. and as they say "Don't ever count out the underdog".

I actually admire you for this ingenuity. After "Tyrant attacks inactives, Tyrant pushes other tribes as meat shield ,Tyrant accounts have co players blah blah" this excuse of yours is somewhat drool worthy.
But the reality is Tyrant is a tribe of fiercely loyal and skilled accounts, many of whom have started playing only recently

Many of you like to have a go at ridiculing Kirk, but I have to say of all the tribes I have been in on TW, he has more heart and soul than all of them put together. He plays this game with such passion,a passion that many of you can only dream about, and will never experience, not even in your bedrooms, poor guys. So the next time you want to act like vicious little peons maybe you should take a look at your own selves, because he is more of a leader than any of you can ever hope to be. He may not have the most elite players TW ever produced, but he has his integrity and his passion and those two things have already taken him further in life than most will ever see. So it's possible that it may also take him to the winner's circle.

Remember the last skirmish, when you people attacked Renshi P, Phoenix, Bit Cloud and some other guys. Wasn't a circular generated that Tyrant had attacked the payer Bollywood? and hence Apex needs to stack the borders and attack Tyrant. Sorry sweet heart , no one attacked Bollywood at that time and hence I think you should not use high fetched terms such as integrity.

DeletedUser91890

Sorry Darling, But I have no clue what drug you are on right now, I know of no such circ, but hey I live in free world with free expression and hopefully you do too, so you are free to make up any outrageous scenario you want to make you and your's feel better :icon_wink:

And as for your members only playing together recently, pure rubbish, you forget that many of us know many of you. Not saying you haven't added a few newer members but for the most part we all know whom is on your accounts, kinda hard to keep that info secret when their ego's are as bigger than Dallas, and they can't keep their mouths shut for bragging... just saying :icon_biggrin:

Love you guys, you literally make me smile every time I read the outrageous claims you make....mmwah