EQ:Failure of yet another mass recruiter

DeletedUser112079

Guy on externals makes outrageous claim, sharp individual puts him down with a perfect response. Savage.

DeletedUser118941

Hmmm, I'm going to side with twenty-five here...

You proly had your reasons atmos to leave your tribies but everyone hoped on a good war.
Very unworthy tribe-tactics you implemented on EQ, they fell pretty easily. GL on your new pre-made if you are going to walk the same path mate! You'll need it

Garrock

Real life happened.. I got a 3 hour (short notice) TDY to Korea. I was in the jungle for 3 months... terrible.... RIP my tribe. I will love you always :(

Great job Rabid, awesome group of players.

Not that it's relevant really, except that having served in the military, and having followed my service with numerous civilian DOD and DOS contracts, I've been associated with the military on one level or another since 1990.

1. Your externals activity following your sudden disappearance on w85 suggest that even if you did TDY to Korea for 3 months it was after you disappeared from your tribe.

edited a few times in an attempt to not be overly insulting.

Last edited:

Wile E. Coyote

Not that it's relevant really, except that having served in the military, and having followed my service with numerous civilian DOD and DOS contracts, I've been associated with the military on one level or another since 1990.

1. Your externals activity following your sudden disappearance on w85 suggest that even if you did TDY to Korea for 3 months it was after you disappeared from your tribe.

edited a few times in an attempt to not be overly insulting.

Garrock, you are quite the good forum personality. After all of Atmo's ridiculous bashing...you still treat him with respect. Cheers to you mate

hurod

Garrock, you are quite the good forum personality. After all of Atmo's ridiculous bashing...you still treat him with respect. Cheers to you mate

Garrock atm:

giphy.gif