Old Players, you still play or check forum?

DeletedUser

My final point to this is there is no honor in war. This is a war game so assume everyone is lying and will back stab you at some point to gain the advantage and be prepared to always do the same.
True but you don't treat your fellow members the same way as you do your enemy. Second I always fought honorably in real life and also in any game I played not by lying and manipulation. I did by skill and try to strengthen my weaknesses and always expect the unexpected simply put a warrior. I did hear what the spies for the government I worked for but I did not always listen if I ever did.

Nice to see you Shylak and you help me prove how slayer(Titus) was/is which I even mentioned to John and I got tired of what he was doing. It did cut the winning time down significantly but I don't think it was worth it, even if it was did he have to be the same way within the tribe to his own people?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well there are one or two hanging about here I see. Its been a long time, been thinking of joining again....Not sure though..

DeletedUser

Well there are one or two hanging about here I see. Its been a long time, been thinking of joining again....Not sure though..

You should,
maybe in a premade named "no strings attached" lol..
Should be fun.

If i had the chance i would really play this world from the start lol, had a lots of fun :p

Zeddy Le Mange

I still play. W74. Anyone who remembers me, come say hi. Same IGN.

DeletedUser

a couple of us are playing on w76 found Myve and Mdsrr/Turntec22 we are in a tribe together. But nothing beats w29

knight renegates

wow still making wars lols ..
i have back from the grave and now plying miss old tribemate , can anyone set a reunion ....

renegates

queenangel

A reunion would be fun. I still have some of the old crew on Skype

DeletedUser

A reunion would be fun. I still have some of the old crew on Skype
Is that Karen? I can't remember all the user names, anyway god love me I've came back Ahhhh!!!! I'm playing w78 and I've no idea why I came back, curiosity I suppose

DeletedUser

So I stumbled back across here... anyone still about? Not playing anymore, PhD taking up all my time - I'm going to (hopefully) be Dr Lobster, and seems like ages ago that I quit to start uni - how's things for everyone else still about?

DeletedUser

Hello everyone and after almost five years finally get to spend a year in the states. My cousin was watching my account until I deleted my password he was given.
I must apologize for his actions for he was supposed to stay in the tribe. Also all he said which was true for I wrote it down in my notes, was never supposed to be known by another. Jason sorry buddy but that wasn't me on Skype. His excuse was he got tired of playing games with everyone and since I wrote what he put down, he feels he was justified.
He asked too much from some or not enough from others whichever caused the most conflict.
True I did find it humorous sometimes but most of the time it just upset me.
If anyone wishes to chat or talk on Skype you will see and/or hear the difference. I am surprised no one knew it wasn't me.Slayer and Maks might have noticed some differences but never once questioned my cousin. My name is Sean lol and his name is Louis.
I am not asking for forgiveness for what he did wasn't right or wrong just mean. I am a mean guy so there, just would have been more tactful. I did gain insight on many people. Well good luck all and may your Lord watch over you as mine does over me.

DeletedUser

I dont think anyones really bothered Sean.The world is finished a longtime ago.

DeletedUser62494

First time in years I have logged into the forums. Miss all ya'll

DeletedUser

I recently started playing again ~2 weeks ago! Currently on W84 in the tribe Why?? Send me a message on forums!

-Brit

DeletedUser

Saw a pop up of this god forsaken game :)

How is everyone, all good i hope, good times and long days!