PD vs Faux

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser100230

Do I have a direct screen capture of anantrocks providing intel? No I do not. Have I been told by a few friends in Faux who the intel paths were? Yes I have. Am I going to post screen captures of them saying so? No, as I'll have them pissed at me for outing them, and it would still allow anantrocks to come on here and play the "if you don't have proof of me actually sending messages of intel then its not true" card. Based on that, I gain nothing by posting what I have, so believe me or don't believe me. Anantrocks knows the truth, regardless of what he wishes to admit on here publicly.

I would love to see the prof myself . And if u cant show the prof then please stop blaming others .

Me and darren are really good friends . We talk almost everyday but that does not make me a spy or someone who gives away the info . If you guys want to cross check i am the only person from PD who has taken part in every SO called Ops they had . I wanted to do a Op on faux and i was very excited to do it . Eventually it got cancelled due to lack of Participation .

Next time before you run your mouth show the prof you got .

DeletedUser118416

that does not make me a spy or someone who gives away the info.

Pretty sure you did this on 80 even offered for people to login to your account. People with these type of morals or personality lets say, have a tendency to repeat...

DeletedUser107233

The problem with premades there are players with friends in other tribes brad knew this and i still have friends over there, while they are in an enemy tribe they will be treated as such, on another world we would be tribe mates.

Its happened in the past and will happen in the future, when you play a game for 10 years you are bound to meet and become friends with alot of people.

Every world i wish them luck and i know often at some point there could be wars between our tribes, its just the game that we play and love.

I think PD's biggest problem were the multiple enemies they had and for some reason they didnt run many ops to get the players to gel as a team, which is what we have done at Faux, the remains of PD and the mergence of WET could make them a bigger and stronger foe that we will relish taking on when both are ready to go at it again, this time hopefully for them they should run some ops before taking on bigger tribes like faux and mors.

DeletedUser88057

See thats where TCO fell down they aren't a BIGGER tribe...i see it clearly now..if they were BIGGER and STRONGER they could have done so much more on here by taking on all the so called BIGGER tribes and then they would still be here.....

Oh but wait they still are here..... damn just when i thought the BIGGER you are that it must mean your BETTER than others smaller than you....
back to the drawing board i think..

DeletedUser83995

I am not going to say I told you so..... BUT....... I told you so.

I am not shocked to come back from training and see PD disbanded/merged with WET. This is how brad runs every world. Merges tribes into his tribe till he starts a fight with a tribe he can't handle. Then he finds a tribe to merge into and comes up with excuses for why his tribe fell apart. I played 3 worlds with brad and he is 3 for 3 doing this. (W80, W84, now W86. You are starting to build up a reputation my friend. Ether way, I don't know the full story and to lazy to read into this 7 page thread to find out so won't say much more then this.

Good luck on W88 or what ever world you try and lead a tribe on next Brad.

Much love,
~ Jimmy

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Has the war moved on from PD vs Faux to Slek vs Faux or did the war end as soon PD disbanded?

DeletedUser

"War--- War never changes."

[video=youtube_share;Z4F1K4eHCH8]https://youtu.be/Z4F1K4eHCH8[/video]

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am not going to say I told you so..... BUT....... I told you so.

I am not shocked to come back from training and see PD disbanded/merged with WET. This is how brad runs every world. Merges tribes into his tribe till he starts a fight with a tribe he can't handle. Then he finds a tribe to merge into and comes up with excuses for why his tribe fell apart. I played 3 worlds with brad and he is 3 for 3 doing this. (W80, W84, now W86. You are starting to build up a reputation my friend. Ether way, I don't know the full story and to lazy to read into this 7 page thread to find out so won't say much more then this.

Good luck on W88 or what ever world you try and lead a tribe on next Brad.

Much love,
~ Jimmy

Hey Jimmy correct me if I'm wrong , I'm not taking uo for Brad here , but are you not in Faux ? and if so , hasn't your tribe just merged with Fade ?

DeletedUser83995

Hey Jimmy correct me if I'm wrong , I'm not taking uo for Brad here , but are you not in Faux ? and if so , hasn't your tribe just merged with Fade ?

If you look at the location there is a huge difference in the cases of merges...

Brad has merged 3 tribes in PD on this world, all non-tactical and could have been eaten for food. The merge with Fade was a tactical merge to give us a larger front with PD and to give us control of a good portion of K55. Only one or two members of fade had villages located in K45 so our merge was tactical and was a good move and proved to be that way in the end.

Plus Balian you know just as well as I do this is how brad survives considerring you played W80 aswell. This is a typical brad tactic. Only difference is normally he can merge his tribe to last till players start reaching 2M or 3M accounts. This world his time came short.

DeletedUser

Plus Balian you know just as well as I do this is how brad survives considerring you played W80 aswell. This is a typical brad tactic. Only difference is normally he can merge his tribe to last till players start reaching 2M or 3M accounts. This world his time came short.

Good merges are meant to be a coalition of players with the past tribes that were made between them.

Bad merges come when you decide to merge just for the sake of internaling the weak when they came to trust & learn in the first place.

On one hand you got friends playing to win, and on the other a stacked rim of players hungry for blood.

May life & love come again?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you look at the location there is a huge difference in the cases of merges...

Brad has merged 3 tribes in PD on this world, all non-tactical and could have been eaten for food. The merge with Fade was a tactical merge to give us a larger front with PD and to give us control of a good portion of K55. Only one or two members of fade had villages located in K45 so our merge was tactical and was a good move and proved to be that way in the end.

Well to be honest , I been playing TW for just a little over 4 years , but out of that 4 years i was gone a year and didn't play that year , that was a year ago , therefore , I kinda forgot who was who and what they did or done I never really remember Brad since World 80 he said we were buddies a little in world 63 which I think i remember faintly .

I really haven't followed all this I just knew you merged , I'm not too much into the hypocritical stuff I know I mentioned that , but yeah I do admit at this point Brad is a very big merger and because of it is why I am tribeless today in W 86 , he ends up making very big mistakes on diplomacy and jeopardizes players positions in the game , so yeah I admit making a very bad mistake joining the premade of PD , but I just wanted to play and didn't have any offers for any other tribes .

DeletedUser

No one taught me how to merge, but this clip:

[video=youtube_share;5wo9IC9yBdU]https://youtu.be/5wo9IC9yBdU[/video]

DeletedUser116490

I wonder why, big tribes go against small tribe on North :/