Top 15 tribes

Thing

50 pp and ill tell you who.

I dont need to farm im the best player in our tribe dont make me noble you

tumblr_md8o5y1YXd1qe8i9yo6_250.gif

DeletedUser118344

Lick is no 1 tribe now. Congratulations Lick.
Wonder what happened to PTG family??

CtrlAltDelicious

PTG splitted up into three tribes, PTG-E, PTG-A and PTG-S? While Thing and Hodgy left KMA, hodgy joined LICK.
That is why LICK is first and KMA/PTG have dropped in ranks

DeletedUser84793

PTG splitted up into three tribes, PTG-E, PTG-A and PTG-S? While Thing and Hodgy left KMA, hodgy joined LICK.
That is why LICK is first and KMA/PTG have dropped in ranks

if lick knew how shady hodgy was they would not take him..and just for the record..he spying on lick for benny..lol i would kick him if i were lick..true story! but dont believe me i only knew the guy and i tell you him and benny shady players! don't say i didnt warn ya!

DeletedUser111085

Hardly surprises me, Ben was the biggest hypocrite ive played with, guess him saying he had alot of faith in his members was just Bullshit like everything else about him, Im glad this has happened though.

DeletedUser84793

Hardly surprises me, Ben was the biggest hypocrite ive played with, guess him saying he had alot of faith in his members was just Bullshit like everything else about him, Im glad this has happened though.

well i tell you right now..in all my years of playing this game i can honestly say benn and hodgy is the most hypocrite players i have ever met on here..and look im on here to have fun..but these two guys..no honor,no loyalty..and they will back stabb you in any given moment..ive seen them do it and they did it to me..their worthless members to have and that's the gods truth! most times i say crap for shits and giggles..but im telling you right now..their worthless! I regret getting hooked up with those two..worst players of all time and thats saying a lot coming from me! no joke!

Thing

well i tell you right now..in all my years of playing this game i can honestly say benn and hodgy is the most hypocrite players i have ever met on here..and look im on here to have fun..but these two guys..no honor,no loyalty..and they will back stabb you in any given moment..ive seen them do it and they did it to me..their worthless members to have and that's the gods truth! most times i say crap for shits and giggles..but im telling you right now..their worthless! I regret getting hooked up with those two..worst players of all time and thats saying a lot coming from me! no joke!

why-so-salty.jpg

DeletedUser

Morpheus came up to me and offered the red pill... and then the blue pill...

Neo was a sheeple who should have done what I did and took both.

nVkpHJrIwcI8.gif

DeletedUser118344

Even newer Top 15.

J20lN64.png

Just shows how it will keep on changing in times to come. Even one nobled villa or one booted dead-weight will change the rankings.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Candid I'm guessing the key point in your updated tribal rankings (after only 4 hours) is the movement of your own tribe? Thanks to a jump in member count?

DeletedUser118344

Candid I'm guessing the key point in your updated tribal rankings (after only 4 hours) is the movement of your own tribe? Thanks to a jump in member count?

Not at all. The whole idea was to tell that how competitive it is for now to be in top 15. Except may be top 5 tribes the point difference between these tribes is not even in thousands. So, these rankings will keep on changing.

Being No. 11 or No. 15 makes little difference. If my tribe would have been no. 1/2/3 then I could be proudly boasting about it mate.

DeletedUser

This is everyone in a top rank 15 tribe atm:

[spoil]
QGBENK0Y6nF4Y.gif
[/spoil]