Family Tribes,

DeletedUser

666.png

I have my sources.

DeletedUser

"Spies" & "Traitors"... Pleaseeee I prefer the term troublemaker :icon_razz:

I'm sure the tribe S.C.O have a plan to deal with him, I'm actually surprised he hasn't got a blue tick for verified member. Every one on tribalwars seems to know who he is......

DeletedUser118618

Why? & Why! Another pathetic family tribe, I joined them on W84 and trust me mates, there is nothing in my TW carrier I regretted more.

DeletedUser84793

It would not be Tribal wars without spies and traitors would it.
Who is going to be the first player to clear black Flags this world?

Here kitty kitty kitty...That's right drink my milk..it does your body good!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser118892

My tribe has a family.

"CIV" & "CIVII"

this is my first post in the forums. But it's been boring recently, so I will try post to make it a bit more exciting ;)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gooby* Apr 16, 14:21
Dear .William Wallace,

If you didn't yet see myself and a few others have left the why family and decided to form our own tribe. This tribe will be better organized, better led, and will have a stronger member base. I believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be a part of this tribe. If interested mail back so we can have a discussion.

Thank you,
Xavier

Why? & Why! the first one to go down? :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm in some kind of family tribe out on the rim:

"KOH" and "KOH1"

DuteTare

I recall people complaining about Why's duke, carlo colucci, and his activity on the forums and such.

Thing

I've heard bad things about him in the past myself.

He's very inactive!

DeletedUser111495

KMA have created a sister tribe called KMA2 :icon_biggrin:

#OneTribeIsNotEnough
#MostOriginalName

Last edited:

Erig

The pentagon tribe (P.T.G) also has an extension called P.T.G.

One dot makes all the difference :)

DeletedUser

PTG has made 3 family tribes now, thus following in the footsteps of every Korean Family tribe that lasts at the top 2 months then falls flat in a new .net world.

ORC in w72, anyone?