Family Tribes,

Erig

I'd also like to point out that LICK had also established an academy sometime ago called LIKK.

Couple familiar names in the main tribe.

DeletedUser

PTG has made 3 family tribes now, thus following in the footsteps of every Korean Family tribe that lasts at the top 2 months then falls flat in a new .net world.

ORC in w72, anyone?
Yes. This is good.

I'll go message Trent and see if he wants to come back and bait them again.

oheinen66

This seems like a world of family tribes. Just going through the top 20 tribes.

Rank 1: PTG-E (1), PTG-S (28) and PTG-A (145) - 80 Members
Rank 2: LICK (2) and LIKK (45) - 67 Members
Rank 3: KMA (3) and KMA2 (19) - 80 Members
Rank 4: STD (4) - 36 Members
Rank 5: ANX (5), RIM (20) and ANX? (65) - 103 Members
Rank 6: CA (6) and CAA (41) - 78 Members
Rank 7: AOW (7) and AOW. (14) - 77 Members
Rank 8: Why? (8) and Why! (86) - 61 Members
Rank 9: Pirana (9) and Prana2 (26) - 77 Members
Rank 10: *GG* (10) - 40 Members
Rank 11: GRIM (11) and REAPER (57) - 65 Members
Rank 12: S.C.O (12) and SILENT (38) - 71 Members
Rank 13: ~TGW~ (13) - 39 Members
Rank 14: KANYE (15) and NWO (46) - 79 Members
Rank 15: *HoE* (16) - 39 Members
Rank 16: SuckIT (17) and Suckme (73) - 61 Members
Rank 17: NukeX (18) - 39 Members
Rank 18: CIV (22) and CIVII (135) - 51 Members
Rank 19: Time (23) - 39 Members
Rank 20: TC40 (24) - 38 Members

If anyone can find the academy/family tribes of the ones that I haven't found yet, that'd be good. Kind of sad that only two tribes in the top 10 haven't got academy tribes and not even sure if this is true or not.

DeletedUser

This seems like a world of family tribes. Just going through the top 20 tribes.

If anyone can find the academy/family tribes of the ones that I haven't found yet, that'd be good. Kind of sad that only two tribes in the top 10 haven't got academy tribes and not even sure if this is true or not.

Just the name of the game at this point unfortunately. People have realized ranks thin out towards the end and the tribes generally end up coming together towards the end.

Though for most of these people who took the mass recruiting route in doing this, they'll pay the same price every mass recruiting tribe does.

DeletedUser

Yes. This is good.

I'll go message Trent and see if he wants to come back and bait them again.

Glad someone remembers this lol. They're quite literally doing the same thing. Allying everyone and bullying noob tribes for support while mass recruiting. I don't understand why this is consistently a thing with these players and I wish someone would explain the Korean family tribe phenomenon to me that occurs in .net early on.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying that all Korean tribes are family tribes or that they all do that, i'm just saying that when there happens to be a massive family tribe at the beginning of the world, they GENERALLY seem to be a Korean family tribe from my experience and I have no idea why that is