Youwkan and Merylove - Da Trouble

Flavius Aetius - anantrocks

Michonne - KonTiki

Black Mamba - TruffleShuffleOrRiot

The Devil Monster - The Climb

HAWT AND DANGEROUS -Aldegrion

Heruvime - Ceiling Destroyer

DeletedUser118341

The Truffle account was never played seriously on w82 with only one semi-active player on it. This is the same reason I voted against CD as I know the main players aren't playing this world. This game, as I interpret it, is to gauge the current account capabilities if they were to go head to head at this very moment.

Heruvime - Ceiling Destroyer - Heruvime might be unknown to general public but the guy is a BEAST. And no Teh Rob on ceiling, this one was really easy to call.

Thankyou both for proving my point. You both know it isn't Rob on the account, which is true. But you don't know who IS on the account, so you can't gauge 'the current account capabilities'. This was entirely my point, and why I dislike threads like these. Hence why, in the couple I didn't know one of the players, I didn't vote. I didn't just go with the guy I knew was decent.

As for Truffle on W82, in the very early days, James was active, Eli was semi-active(mostly logged when James moaned iirc :p). Third player disliked world so never logged. So, they had 1.5 players on the account, as opposed to 3 on this world. Which is what I was considering when saying Truffle should do better on this world. However 1.5 players is better than solo, and they still couldn't keep up on W82. The ACCOUNT did fail, there is no denying that, it didn't join just to make pp or anything. It joined to play (well, forced by Rob might be a better way to put it). As I mentioned, it was less active than here, hence why I am expecting it to do better.

DeletedUser111495

Thankyou both for proving my point. You both know it isn't Rob on the account, which is true. But you don't know who IS on the account, so you can't gauge 'the current account capabilities'.

[video=youtube;1lZPmlGwD94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lZPmlGwD94[/video]

This was entirely my point, and why I dislike threads like these. Hence why, in the couple I didn't know one of the players, I didn't vote. I didn't just go with the guy I knew was decent.

Threads like these are normally always about popularity, people will vote for friends regardless half the time however its all for a bit of fun anyways, people might get a bit of an ego boost out of this but just remember the overall winner is just an opinion of a small sample of people, all that matters is what happens on the battlefield this world.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Threads like these are normally always about popularity, people will vote for friends regardless half the time however its all for a bit of fun anyways, people might get a bit of an ego boost out of this but just remember the overall winner is just an opinion of a small sample of people, all that matters is what happens on the battlefield this world.

Yep yep, this list isn't really reflecting the reality at all lmao.

DeletedUser116223

FamousInferno - Chuck Norris

Michonne - KonTiki (easy)

HAWT AND DANGEROUS - Aldegrion

DeletedUser111085

Michonne - KonTiki

DeletedUser112079

Thankyou both for proving my point. You both know it isn't Rob on the account, which is true. But you don't know who IS on the account, so you can't gauge 'the current account capabilities'. This was entirely my point, and why I dislike threads like these. Hence why, in the couple I didn't know one of the players, I didn't vote. I didn't just go with the guy I knew was decent.

As for Truffle on W82, in the very early days, James was active, Eli was semi-active(mostly logged when James moaned iirc :p). Third player disliked world so never logged. So, they had 1.5 players on the account, as opposed to 3 on this world. Which is what I was considering when saying Truffle should do better on this world. However 1.5 players is better than solo, and they still couldn't keep up on W82. The ACCOUNT did fail, there is no denying that, it didn't join just to make pp or anything. It joined to play (well, forced by Rob might be a better way to put it). As I mentioned, it was less active than here, hence why I am expecting it to do better.

Ehhh I disagree slightly, whilst people will inevitably just vote for their friends, the players who play the accounts should be irrelevant. You should be voting for whoever you believe has built the best account, ignoring the fact your friend or your girlfriends mums dog is playing it. There's plenty of information out there to gauge who has built the better account.

DeletedUser83995

Heruvime - Ceiling Destroyer - Heruvime might be unknown to general public but the guy is a BEAST. And no Teh Rob on ceiling, this one was really easy to call.

Although Rob no longer plays on the account, the current players are still more skilled then your average player which is what I consider Heruvime... Just an Average player.

FamousInferno - Chuck Norris - Not going to vote for myself and I have an amazing about of respect for this player and how they handled switching from PD to Faux. Plus their rapid growth is impressive.

Michonne - KonTiki - KonTiki has the best spread/layout on W86 hands down. If this account tried to they could get LOTD every day simply because of the range of farming they can have with the spread of their villages.

HAWT AND DANGEROUS - Aldegrion - So hot and so dangerous.... *afraid to not vote for kmenard226*

Heruvime - Ceiling Destroyer - When active, hands down the best players on W86 in my opinion. Has made every good move to make sure their account is in a good position to make a long term run at this world.

DeletedUser58259

Youwkan and Merylove - Da Trouble -Probably shouldn't vote on this one because I don't know da trouble well enough but I've seen youwkan play and they at least know their turtling.

Flavius Aetius - anantrocks -I've seen Pavle play long enough to know.

Michonne - KonTiki -Don't know enough here to really vote properly.

Black Mamba - TruffleShuffleOrRiot -I've seen some good stuff from truffle this world.

The Devil Monster - The Climb -I don't know the climb well enough, I just know what TDM is capable of. Stats-wise it's hard to say because of what happened to TDM. But knowing what happened lets me go against the stats.

HAWT AND DANGEROUS - Aldegrion -Otto isn't playing seriously here any way from my understanding. Most of their focus is on W84.

Heruvime - Ceiling Destroyer -Though unknown I guess? From what I've seen of him and from talking to him I'm going to have to go with heruvime

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118587

Michonne - KonTiki

DeletedUser117872

Michonne - KonTiki

DeletedUser118341

Ehhh I disagree slightly, whilst people will inevitably just vote for their friends, the players who play the accounts should be irrelevant. You should be voting for whoever you believe has built the best account, ignoring the fact your friend or your girlfriends mums dog is playing it. There's plenty of information out there to gauge who has built the better account.

Yes and no. If you know the player on the account is bad, or the player on the account is good. Then this should influence your vote.

And yes, this is also why I pointed out people are blatantly voting for their friends.

I would also add, some people don't know what makes building a good account however. They think it is purely about who is the higher rank, or who has the better position in the world.

I didn't vote for people I didn't know, I guess, because I couldn't be bothered to do research in all honestly. Those players I did know, I did a minor amount of research, and of-course already knew their capabilities, and thus voted accordingly.

Anyway, I clearly have been voting for who is the best player on the world, when that isn't what we are voting for, my apologies.

DeletedUser111495

Having played on both accounts on different worlds I cant vote against Seb/Co. Even after relocating the account grew very impressively.

Michonne - KonTiki

Last edited:

DeletedUser117865

FamousInferno -Chuck Norris

I dunno how anyone can top Seb.

Sorry Kobe, Truffle Shuffle wins this one

Aldegrion is one of the most ridiculous accounts I have seen. Sorry, but they get the vote easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109748

Michonne - KonTiki

DeletedUser107421

Michonne - KonTiki

DeletedUser

Yes and no. If you know the player on the account is bad, or the player on the account is good. Then this should influence your vote.

And yes, this is also why I pointed out people are blatantly voting for their friends.

Politics.

I'm gonna have to side with Rob on this, "There's plenty of information out there to gauge who has built the better account."

And with knowledge being power, a co-played account's combined experience makes them almost to league of their own. If you know where to look, and do the math for yourself, you can know what their building, how they pace... etc.

Bias is ultimately everyone's metric to some extent, and at least from me, its from where it comes from that defines the difference.

Now for the PnP channel:
[spoil][video=youtube_share;OoHGZFyMCHU]https://youtu.be/OoHGZFyMCHU[/video][/spoil]

satorbg

FamousInferno - Chuck Norris - you don't answer PMs about ops, so no way I'm voting for you

Youwkan and Merylove - Da Trouble - trouble all day. Faux doesn't seem too impressive atm.

Flavius Aetius - anantrocks - Pavle

Michonne - KonTiki - gonna go wtih Alex and his co on this one. The guy is a survivor and a perfectionist. If he would only stop using my ex girlfriend's picture as his skype profile :icon_rolleyes:

Black Mamba - TruffleShuffleOrRiot - I love me some truffles but I've not seen much from them yet, Mamba is impressive atm. But I'm abstaining from this vote.

The Devil Monster - The Climb - in an active hellhole of a warzone now and pulling their weight. Impressive for sure.

HAWT AND DANGEROUS - Aldegrion - Mors premade > Faux

Heruvime - Ceiling Destroyer - I have mad respect for Rob and whomever is till playing this account. But it dropped from rank #1 to rank 11, and half of its villages are either barbs or internals.