Breaking News For Faux

DeletedUser100230

JUST GONNA KEEP IT SIMPLE BECAUSE MOST OF THE PLAYERS IN FAUX HAVE UNDERSTANDING ISSUES.

zAwNvfb.jpg

DeletedUser116663

Here we go. Something good to look forward to.

Did u declare with an OP on the way? Or u just declared?

Psihic

Good luck to both sides, respect for the smaller having the balls.

Still fingers crossed for our allies though !

DeletedUser117934

lol, smaller tribe having the balls.. They declare based on a bs reason at the same time Pink declares, and pink has ~DA~ in their pocket. Also seems like they poached everybody else around us. Anyway, goodluck to all non-faux, looking forward to some battles!

DeletedUser116223

This is the reason you must not let other tribes grow at your back...

DeletedUser100230

Here we go. Something good to look forward to.

Did u declare with an OP on the way? Or u just declared?

If we would declare with a Op people would say it was all Planned . But no we had no Op planned .
Faux kept Broking the NAP terms and Darren ( Dr.hesienberg) Kept Disrespecting My members .
So this had to come soon or later so Why not Do it with Friends in Pink :)

DeletedUser100230

lol, smaller tribe having the balls.. They declare based on a bs reason at the same time Pink declares, and pink has ~DA~ in their pocket. Also seems like they poached everybody else around us. Anyway, goodluck to all non-faux, looking forward to some battles!

To be frank Nobody Likes Faux . So dont blame who all are attacking you guys . Your members kept Violating the terms Not us .
Your so called Beloved Friend Darren Showed his cheap attitude not us . I was Happy with NAP we had .
When all this happened and i contacted your Duke he replied me after 40 Hrs so pls dont say I did not offer u 36 hrs cooling period .

DeletedUser117934

To be frank Nobody Likes Faux . So dont blame who all are attacking you guys . Your members kept Violating the terms Not us .
Your so called Beloved Friend Darren Showed his cheap attitude not us . I was Happy with NAP we had .
When all this happened and i contacted your Duke he replied me after 40 Hrs so pls dont say I did not offer u 36 hrs cooling period .

I'm not saying you shouldn't declare war on us, just saying both sides have their stories as to how the NAP was treated. And I guess we'll meet in battle soon enough.

P.S. Don't take everything I say here too seriously, just like to mess around here on the externals ;)

DeletedUser100230

I'm not saying you shouldn't declare war on us, just saying both sides have their stories as to how the NAP was treated. And I guess we'll meet in battle soon enough.

P.S. Don't take everything I say here too seriously, just like to mess around here on the externals ;)

https://gyazo.com/4b51ad0371da11744c40e0b11b603e65

Well i dont know why he is still kept in tribe . He disrespect my player then he Disrespect your duke . I think that reason should be more then enough to Terminate the nap .
Just to clear 1 more thing As soon as that convo happened I mailed your Duke CD . After almost 40 hrs later i Got his reply . So dont think that was Fair .

Well not taking anything serious mate, I am also here for fun :)

DeletedUser117934

Well not taking anything serious mate, I am also here for fun :)

haha, good. Let's talk on the battlefield then, good luck to you :icon_wink:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Trusted the wrong tribe ...
Anyways mail me up in game ...

Can I switch sides too ;)

Just kidding. I'm old school. Loyalty and Fighting till the last village. Let's will Rise with Faux or Fall with Faux as long as CD puts his heart and effort into leading us.

Got a nice little snipe on you although 1 train has slipped through so far... Shouldn't happen again.