Drop Coin Prices

Michael Corleone.

I remember there was a time when a world would hit below 1k players, gold coin prices for nobles would drop half. On W82, according to TWStats, we are now below 1k players and I would like gold coin prices to drop half please. So I guess this is my petition for half priced coins, lets try and end this world finally.

Signed,

Michael Corleone

DeletedUser118341

They usually wait a week or so, so it doesn't sneak back up usually.

I completely forgot we would be getting close to this though. Lets get to it (devil)

DeletedUser65288

Not signing because you ruined our goal of getting 1 month without posts in this forum

Michael Corleone.

Your goal can:

DX_TripleHSuckIt2.gif~c200

My goal of half price coins more important. We need to make W82 great again folks. We need to reduce coin prices to improve W82 infrastructure.

DeletedUser112079

I will have Tom build a wall around it in the meantime.

Michael Corleone.

Any new players that join W82 to make this world above 1k players, WILL be collected and deported to that hellhole, 3rd world server, W87.

DeletedUser115240

Oh I thought everyone already quit and I'm the only one alive in this world. :lol:

Old Hobby

My handwriting is illegible, which makes no two of my signatures anything like each other. Therefore, I will sign this several dozen times. Don't tell the mods it was me though :icon_rolleyes:

Michael Corleone.

TW no longer drops coin prices these days. So guys, lets merge it out

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
Really :icon_neutral:
they did it for w78 which wasn't that long ago

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, I'm up on merging it out... I don't have time as of the moment for TW. Heroes come, Heroes go... same in RL...

Old Hobby

Well, I'm up on merging it out... I don't have time as of the moment for TW. Heroes come, Heroes go... same in RL...

Um... I'm pretty sure he was talking about the major powers of the world... So uh yeah, not you :icon_rolleyes::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Um... I'm pretty sure he was talking about the major powers of the world... So uh yeah, not you :icon_rolleyes::icon_wink:

Indeed, these major powers of the world are in the shadows... what you see are just public figures... the ones who make decisions are the ones who are pulling the strings in the shadows... public figures are the politicians... even leaders/presidents are just puppets ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

Yeah guys pro gamer is the true puppet master. He's the one pulling the strings in colour.

Slpher

I'm up for a merge if we can get enough to end the world, here others talk about how bad it is aswell, this could actually happen lol