W86 World Cup - THE BIG FINALE !!

satorbg

Michonne because they will rim him then quit of boredom and after he has been rimmed he will start a new tribe with new players and win the world in the end :icon_smile:

DeletedUser119021

Michonne because they will rim him then quit of boredom and after he has been rimmed he will start a new tribe with new players and win the world in the end :icon_smile:

he could also use as a tribe profile photo the one of your ex if you didnt vote for him

DeletedUser70389

Tough one. But I'm going to have to give it to TruffleShuffleorRiot, the players are relentless. I've seen them work first hand.

DeletedUser88057

Tough one. But I'm going to have to give it to TruffleShuffleorRiot, the players are relentless. I've seen them work first hand.

Taking ex buddies inactives/givens lately like starlight or already cleared gimmies like macan74... but hey if that makes them relentless your all easily pleased...

Now Queue all the ...."but they were fighting back" ..."we hit with 50 nukes on each of our hard earned 90 claims"..."they were stacked honestly" "we didnt just walk in believe us"........ brigade

DeletedUser119075

Taking ex buddies inactives/givens lately like starlight or already cleared gimmies like macan74... but hey if that makes them relentless your all easily pleased...

Now Queue all the ...."but they were fighting back" ..."we hit with 50 nukes on each of our hard earned 90 claims"..."they were stacked honestly" "we didnt just walk in believe us"........ brigade

You are speaking out your ass now, all I can get from this is that you are pissed off.... Won't be surprised if you were one of those victims...

I think his ODA reflects a story completely opposite to yours, regardless of what you say. Stats don't lie, but grumpy players may HAHA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

Thought about posting a defensive post but your complete ignorance really doesn't even warrant a proper response. All you have to do is look at the stats to be proven wrong. Another poor soul who failed on this world I presume.

DeletedUser70389

Bro who pissed in your Cheerios lol

DeletedUser88057

Bro who pissed in your Cheerios lol

Didnt take long for all the little trufflettes to come out ........
Check his caps mostly all ex WET buddies given to him ...stats dont lie as you lots keep saying ....
my little truffle failures

DeletedUser66411

Didnt take long for all the little trufflettes to come out ........
Check his caps mostly all ex WET buddies given to him ...stats dont lie as you lots keep saying ....
my little truffle failures
You going to let us know your IG name or hide behind your external account? Probably doesn't matter I can probably find you in Truffles conquer stats.