Any old timers?

DeletedUser

Hey all,

I used to play this game years ago and was recently playing a similar game but it's missing a lot of things that tw had so thought I'd come back and check this out, any of the old guys still around ?

Cheers

DeletedUser107233

yea i am still about, i have been playing since World 2(back then as newelijah)

DeletedUser93439

Still happily poking around since EN2 (this name and saradoc)

DeletedUser

Not so sure, but I think the last time I played was 2013 for a couple of month. And before that 2010 I think. There seem to be 3 year gaps, and the amount of time I play seems to get shorter and shorter.

DeletedUser

Am I an old timer now? I started in W24.

Back when MANIC was a thing. :lol:

DeletedUser911

Hey all,

I used to play this game years ago and was recently playing a similar game but it's missing a lot of things that tw had so thought I'd come back and check this out, any of the old guys still around ?

Cheers

I started all the way back in W1. I hardly played W2 because the speed. I played longest in W16.

W1 tribe was Death. W16 I founded Plight. :axemen:

DeletedUser41903

I stopped playing in 2012 but I'm back! Now lets see if I can find any old friends still playing...

DeletedUser

Am I an old timer now? I started in W24.

Back when MANIC was a thing. :lol:
Really now? What was your username? I might know ya

I started w3 a loooooong time ago. Before I was out of middle school. Game has changed a lot since.

Tribal War Lord

I played W6. This user. I want to play W89. But wouldn't mind finding a decent tribe to join...

DeletedUser

You might check out Brexit in the Premades. I'll be there.

2fargon

Reaction score
thinking of putting in an appearance mesen MADMAN you still here I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol ;))

DeletedUser

What I'd like to see in the next couple worlds is a bunch of old school players -- maybe throw us a bone and give us a classic paladin archer world, or even a recent 50's style with the new pally items. That was sort of the golden years of playing for me. Just enough balance to give the newbies and small players an edge without stamping out the more experienced players.

DeletedUser

The game tactics and strategy still the same as early worlds?

DeletedUser119703

I played world 19 with the same IGN. have a few years break and now addicted again

DeletedUser

Started back in 09, havent played in about 6 months, got tired of all the "pay options" its why i left kingsage way back when. Would be interested in a world just for us vets with less options to take my money lol.

thefastestzx

Here. I have no idea what worlds I played in, but I played sometime between 2007-2010 mostly. I think I started shortly after like W4-W8.

DeletedUser

I started in W 19. It's been years, but I figured I'd try to get back into it. Last time I really played was like world 70