Predictions?

babbeanton

What can I say? You really don't refer to the stats do you. Their caps are most likely to be recaps so I doubt you can say their doing good at all, they've been poor all around. But whatever, as long as everyone knows I've posted :X

Good players consider 300 caps a section of a continent so I'll be expecting them to be gone before I come back from my holiday next month. Bad players say Loading have done nothing yet, Loading have taken K31, K22, and K32 (consider almost our defenses to more important frontlines back when they declared)... K23 and K13 are in the process of being taken so I can bet my life on it they will be relocating to areas where they won't be wanted.

Yeah im backing down, you guys are great :icon_rolleyes:

Really clearing up the map, bet loading will make an awesome comeback on the North front soon maybee with some help from daddy (Rhytm) :lol:

Btw BGeorge3 the "proud of" and "bragging" was not refered especially at you more these kinds of posts.

I play in Tnub and we all know we have to step up our game im sure Rhytm and North know they done great.
Loading be talking like they be Rhytm or North and really needs a reality check but say you are great on externals enough times and people might accually start to believe you :icon_idea:

Last edited:

DeletedUser105935

Side 1: Tribes: 21.4%
Side 2:
Tribes: SPEL

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,849
Side 2: 309
Difference: 1,540

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 361
Side 2: 37
Difference: 324

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,643,622
Side 2: 930,485
Difference: 12,713,137

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,055,256
Side 2: 291,895
Difference: 1,763,361

chart

What can I say? You really don't refer to the stats do you. Their caps are most likely to be recaps so I doubt you can say their doing good at all, they've been poor all around. But whatever, as long as everyone knows I've posted :X

Good players consider 300 caps a section of a continent so I'll be expecting them to be gone before I come back from my holiday next month. Bad players say Loading have done nothing yet, Loading have taken K31, K22, and K32 (consider almost our defenses to more important frontlines back when they declared)... K23 and K13 are in the process of being taken so I can bet my life on it they will be relocating to areas where they won't be wanted.

in the mean time loosing k14 k24 and there dom in k45 ye your doing amazing cudos to you guys

DeletedUser117392

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late post. I would like to take a moment to congratulate ESLL for making his first ever war cap in this war on 21st May 2015. I believe there are players who were eagerly waiting for it to happen.

At this point some of you may be like "Wait? What this is about?"

So let me give you a recap. Sorry for my really long post. I tend to write long but less cryptic to avoid explaining to people later.

In this post, I will be using data from in-game war system & TWStats. All the players of top 4 tribes have direct access to the former source to see by themselves. Still I will be putting links to screenshots of them. (sorry not putting images direct, too much work) Those are mainly for people like Wittman who actively participate in forums. I don't intend to make any point to him or others by showing those screenshots, but as a respect to their activity in the forum, I don't want to leave them out from access to information which hinders their participation.

Few days ago following was posted in this thread
and I just would like to take a moment to thank North for their phenomenal efforts in the war against loading,,and Genko for withstanding Rhythm's last Op
for the first time the stats looks in our favor lol,,which is kinda refreshing,,

http://prntscr.com/b2xg0l

First of all, I would like to state that North is doing really a good job. Their teamwork and efforts are extra-ordinary and they deserve credit for that. Their work is quite a good watch and learning opportunity for many others players (like me) in this world.

At the end of day 11th May, 2016 when above post by ESLL was made,
Summary war stats - http://prntscr.com/b9bz9w
Please do not forget that when I post stats, sides are reversed therefore my side has red -3 which indicates 3 losses overall in the war.
Tribe-wise war stats - http://prntscr.com/b9bzlo
As you can see North is at the top number of conquers wise. (results of their hard work) And TNub is nearly washing away all their efforts. (Well they were Flood at one point of time so "Wash It Away") You can say likewise for Loading if you want to.

So moving towards the bottom of table, if we see number of losses, then Loading & TNub has very high amount of losses as if both tribes are trying to be rank 1 at number of lost villages. And looks like Loading is winning that battle. (1126 - 1064). (that hurts me really!)

Yeah, surely that's how it looks. But is that a clear picture of this war? Are these stats totally unaltered by various methods?
Now I am in Rhythm, I don't have much interaction with North on war front. From the little knowledge I have, I know that lord zlane from Loading had deleted account and Unforgiven was kicked from North. Conquers on both which were made after those events are not in war stats. Due to my lack of knowledge, I am no one to give you full picture of any alteration of war stats made by those 2 tribes. So I would refrain myself from including those 2 tribes in further discussion. If someone from North or Loading would want to make a post on it then its upto them. (They don't need to post it for me.)

So looking at Rhythm & TNub.

This war started 3rd Feb 2016. So taking data from TWStats after that date,

There are 11 players who were kicked from Rhythm.
- 8 of them were fully internalled before they were kicked. (0 villages left).
- 1 of them had some villages left but all were nobled by Rhythm.
- Remaining 2 turned barb due to inactivity. None of the barbs were nobled by TNub.

From TNub side, (not going into full details just few mentions)
On 7th April, LordLordCalvin was kicked from TNub at ~2 mil points. After getting kicked he lost 104 villages to Rhythm.
On 28th April, Rankorn was kicked at ~1.3 mil points. After getting kicked he lost 105 villages to Rhythm.

Ignoring other players in TNub who had small amounts of such losses to Rhythm after getting kicked (like Emperor Dorian), above 2 players were not inactive after getting kicked. Troops were being moved, trains were sniped/blocked and villages were being internalled by TNub. Some of the TNub war caps are just recaps on these Rhythm caps. Considering those recaps are in the war stats, by all means caps from above should also be included in war stats. In the end there doesn't seem to be any reason to kick them other than to save war stats.

So if I take sum of above numbers which is 209 caps from TNub which are not part of war stats because TNub kicked those players. Which simply means that, they don't have any lead. They are actually in 200+ losses.
Yeah stats certainly look in your favour after all the things (other than nobling enemy villages) you did to make it look better for you.

The current stats for the records - at the time of posting this - http://prntscr.com/b9c4l4

There is a small part in above stats which we will revisit at the end of the post. (called "The Surprise Ending" ;))

Moving to next part,

Genko did withstand op from Rhythm. Though it wasn't tribe op, just 4-5 players attacking him. But if you want to call it Rhythm op to make yourself proud then sure go ahead. On another note, AceZSpades sat Genko account during the op. Exact timings I don't know. The only information I have is this - http://prntscr.com/b9ckyo
After reading that mail, I was not too much surprised at the failure. Ryan knows this game well and a skilled player. If I knew before op that Ace is going to sit, failure would have been my expectation even before the op landing.

But let’s look the details of this op and TNub op on Rhythm.

If someone hasn’t noticed, then there is `In a day` section in Ranking (in game) which tells personal records of players for daily awards.
At present table for units defeated while defending looks something like this - http://prntscr.com/b9c5g8

As you can see Genko is ranked 11 there with ~2.5 mil troops kill on 7th May. ESLL surely can confirm that was the date when "Rhythm op" landed on Genko. According to TW stats he lost 1 village to Rhythm in the op. (on 7th May Genko lost 1 village to Rhythm and gained 1 village from Rhythm, though the gain was just a recap on ex-Rankorn village and un-related to Genko op). By all means, a failed op. Rhythm lost so many nukes just to noble 1 village, which is very costly. (May be I should kick those players.)

If you look at the above table, then at the top there is a Rhythm player liwu629 who has ~9.7 mil troop kill on 29th April. That was the day when TNub landed op on him. For the records, TNub could not land all nukes on liwu on 29th. Some of them landed on day before and after too. As a matter of fact liwu won defender award on 28th April too with about 1 mil troop killed as defender. If we check TWStats for villages lost by liwu on 29th April, there is 1 loss which was recapped 18 mins later. You may argue that it may have been just clearing day and nobling could have happened in following days. According to TWStats, liwu did not lose any village to TNub in next full week.

So you lost more than 3x troops than Rhythm, you had more players participating in the op than Rhythm (at that number of players and scale of attacks, I would call it tribe op), and you could not even noble & keep 1 village like we did. Your op was as successful as ours (or even worse).

Just side note: In the next week after the op landing, liwu nobled villages from BASH. According to their tribe profile (which has not been updated even though LLC is gone) BASH is basher tribe for TNub. You can find more examples of this in TWStats with player movements or internals. For reference, here is the screenshot of tribal profile - http://prntscr.com/b9c834
As you know BASH are not part of this war so these caps are not going to appear in war stats either.

The Surprise Ending

You may be wondering by now yeah all above is fine but it still doesn't make any sense about my first statement. So let’s dive into that.

As mentioned earlier this official war started on 3rd Feb 2016. If I check war stats till 11th May (when ESLL posted above), this is what player-wise war stats look like. (well bottom of it actually)
http://prntscr.com/b9cac6

Now from what I know ESLL plays on Liii account, if you ignore the rank (I don't know how it sorts amongst players when the number of caps are same), you can clearly see 0-0 against Liii's name. That means he has not gained or lost any village in war (in more than 3 months of war). The main reason he has not lost any village to Rhythm is, he has only 1 death star village in Rhythm area. He was nowhere close to frontline anywhere else. He got some villages in K56 but he is nicely hiding behind Bloody Purity. As for the gains, let’s see how much nobling he has done during that time.

According to TWStats during above period (3rd February to 11th May 2016) Liii had,
398 - Total Conquers
015 - Self Conquers
210 - Barbs below 2.5k points
007 - Barbs above 2.5k points
085 - Conquers from TNub - Internals
002 - Conquers from Ex-TNub players. Internals only but players were kicked before nobling villages
052 - Conquers from ESLL as part of merger
027 - Conquers from other players for which he may have fought to gain village

So basically out of 383 villages he gained, 349 (~91%) came from small point barbs, internals & merger. And still in 3 months of war he did not even get a frontline with Loading/Rhythm.

Side note: At the time of Op on liwu, Liii did not send any nuke to him. Instead he sent nukes at me which landed 6 days before the op on liwu and which made no difference on that op. So neither he participated nor he indirectly helped in his tribe op.

So if we put everything together,

- North is nobling at phenomenal rate (in ESLL's own words)
- TNub made alteration to war stats by about 200+ villages by kicking their players
- TNub shows Rhythm that our op failures are as good as theirs

And after all this, North+TNub gets lead of just 3 villages in which

- Liii played no direct part in nobling any enemy village
- Even though being pretty active at nobling he did not come to frontline to fight instead took mostly easy villages
- Liii did not even help his tribe by nuking in the tribe op

If a North player had posted above stats would still have made sense. They have given effort and they should be proud of it.
So I really wonder why ESLL feels refreshing about above stats when he has literally done nothing for it directly.

Therefore after all these happened, when he made first war cap at 109th day in the war, I really like to highlight such huge event. It is really very refreshing to see him fighting in game and not just on forums.

P.S. There is another thread in the forum where people may be expecting a post from me. Please keep that matter to that thread only and don't bring in this thread. I will post on the other thread when I get permission & time to write.

DeletedUser118442

well let me just say I'm abit impressed :)
but I gotta a few points to answer for,,
1) "Liii did not even help his tribe by nuking in the tribe op"
whaaat????? I'm in every tribe Op,,,,I even remember sending 150-200 nukes on that one on liwu629,,you can ask anyone :p

2)"Liii played no direct part in nobling any enemy village"
very true,,,I had no front,,,and my attempts to make a front was a fail,,,due to inactivity of the front players and me being so far from the front (me being basically in K58)
but if you look at the same shot you've posted http://prntscr.com/b9c834

you would see that I had 12 mil as ODA in this war,,,not much but that says I love nuking you (still have maaany reports)

about my conquers,,,,well I'm abit ashamed,,,but in the end it is all Dvs that I'm sending to tribe mates on the front,,
and if you want to see me fight more,,,do you care to give me some freaking vills on the front lol,,,cuz I failed like 6 times now to do so,,,the first time when my death star was taken,,second on a local who killed my nobles,,,third LLC,,,forth at Rankorn,,fifth at barbs,,,sixth at legacy vills (which was a good move and actually worked!!)

and I just want to say that now I have 9 caps on the war,,,not just one,,,I know it isn't much,,but again it is only in like 2-3 days,

about nuking you before the Op on liwu I had 300+ nukes sitting there,,so sent like a 100 to your K75 vills and some at niceday,,,just to ease the pressure on the south front,,,many other were going to do it too but the Op happened,,
so eventually you don't really know what happened then,,,

any more questions I would love to answer,,,,,

babbeanton

Oh holy hell someone got to much time free.

Titu try going out in the sun you might even see some people and meet a nice girl :icon_cool:

And to sum up your post in a smaller more quicker way (to go out and meet that girl of your dreams) all that you are saying be ESLL sucks and Titu be great.
Rhytm are great Tnub + Loading sucks big time.
Then lots and lots of stats and this and that and i dunno and stats and so on and so on of like 10 mins.

See alot more easier to read and quicker to write in my way.

Now mr Titu time to go out of that shell infront of the computer and go outside to start talking to real people :icon_redface:

Last edited:

Player not found.

I think it's time players started to build their own accounts instead of merging into shitter accounts. That way their original accounts won't make them look shitter than what they really are.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118442

Wow,,deep words,,
but no one can survive without Co players these days,,
and a merge is the best way to get co players,,,and in my case to get a "good" co player :)
you are saying you've never merged??!!

Player not found.

I have had two merges into my account, I don't do merges into anyone because I don't like being a co-player (it feels degrading imh :lol:). Look at me, I've basically played solo on my account since Day 1 but had my RL problems and tantrums that made me get sick of the game. I never merged into any account and me as the original player still around since Day 1 of my baby :icon_wink:.

maybee with some help from daddy (Rhytm) :lol:

I've always preferred Mrs Doubtfire because I don't like Daddy :icon_razz::lol:

Last edited:

babbeanton

We all have our up and down with rl, except for some peeps ofc that can write a book in the forums with stats and such on a saturday T :icon_cry:

Co players are great, playing solo also be great but if you can get 8 h of work done in 4 h with help from more players i take that any day to have more time enjoying a few beers in the sun :icon_cool:

People tend to take this game way to seriously at the end of the day its a game and writing a book in the forums about someones stats and guessing on participation in OP-s are just pathetic.
So might be good for some people to take things a bit less serious or soon enough we will start reading a book everytime a player nobles a village :icon_rolleyes:

And yes i read really small books...

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh holy hell someone got to much time free.

Titu try going out in the sun you might even see some people and meet a nice girl :icon_cool:

How do you know Titu has too much free time? You don't know how long it took for Titu to write his post. It could have taken 5 minutes, or it could have taken 30 mintues, but you don't know since you didn't ask him.

Why do you assume that Titu doesn't go out in the sun and hasn't met nice girls before? Simply because he made a post that might have taken him 10 minutes?

all that you are saying be ESLL sucks and Titu be great.Rhytm are great Tnub + Loading sucks big time.
Then lots and lots of stats and this and that and i dunno and stats and so on and so on of like 10 mins.

Last I checked, I didn't see anything where Titu said anything about ESLL being bad, or where Titu bragged about being good. Titu simply listed ESLL's caps in the past few months, and showed how his account has been involved in the war from a statistical, and personal point of view.

See alot more easier to read and quicker to write in my way.

Personally, I would rather read Titu's post as yours is visibly filled with various spelling/grammar and usage/mechanics issues.

Now mr Titu time to go out of that shell infront of the computer and go outside to start talking to real people :icon_redface:

You say this as you also post on the same forums and play the same game as Titu. :x

no one can survive without Co players these days

This is absolutely false. You don't know everybody in the game an. In addition, it's fairly easy to prove that you are wrong. Look at some of the very small accounts on some of the older worlds currently open, or worlds that recently closed, I feel sure at least one of them is solo-played. You said they can't survive, you didn't say the account had to be successful in terms of growth/size, etc.

a merge is the best way to get co players
I disagree with this, and obviously this statement is a matter of opinion. Most times, that I've seen, co-players have known the player they are co-playing, for a while. Some co-players have played together for years.

We all have our up and down with rl, except for some peeps ofc that can write a book in the forums with stats and such on a saturday T :icon_cry:
So, let me get this straight. The people that come here and make a thorough post on a Saturday, don't have ups and downs in r.l.? I'd wager that you don't know what everybody's real life is like, so you can't really make that statement.

People tend to take this game way to seriously at the end of the day its a game and writing a book in the forums about someones stats and guessing on participation in OP-s are just pathetic.

Care to explain what exactly makes making thorough posts on the externals forums, pathetic? Of course this statement is your opinion. Personally, I disagree with your opinion. If somebody wants to take their time to make a thorough post, with evidence that they feel supports their comments, then I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

So might be good for some people to take things a bit less serious or soon enough we will start reading a book everytime a player nobles a village :icon_rolleyes:

Even if everybody starts to make long, "book"-length posts, nobody said you had to read them.

And yes i read really small books...
What do you consider small? (This is a serious question because what you may consider to be "small", is likely different than what somebody else considers to be "small").

DeletedUser105935

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late post. I would like to take a moment to congratulate ESLL for making his first ever war cap in this war on 21st May 2015. I believe there are players who were eagerly waiting for it to happen.

At this point some of you may be like "Wait? What this is about?"

So let me give you a recap. Sorry for my really long post. I tend to write long but less cryptic to avoid explaining to people later.

In this post, I will be using data from in-game war system & TWStats. All the players of top 4 tribes have direct access to the former source to see by themselves. Still I will be putting links to screenshots of them. (sorry not putting images direct, too much work) Those are mainly for people like Wittman who actively participate in forums. I don't intend to make any point to him or others by showing those screenshots, but as a respect to their activity in the forum, I don't want to leave them out from access to information which hinders their participation.

Few days ago following was posted in this thread

First of all, I would like to state that North is doing really a good job. Their teamwork and efforts are extra-ordinary and they deserve credit for that. Their work is quite a good watch and learning opportunity for many others players (like me) in this world.

At the end of day 11th May, 2016 when above post by ESLL was made,
Summary war stats - http://prntscr.com/b9bz9w
Please do not forget that when I post stats, sides are reversed therefore my side has red -3 which indicates 3 losses overall in the war.
Tribe-wise war stats - http://prntscr.com/b9bzlo
As you can see North is at the top number of conquers wise. (results of their hard work) And TNub is nearly washing away all their efforts. (Well they were Flood at one point of time so "Wash It Away") You can say likewise for Loading if you want to.

So moving towards the bottom of table, if we see number of losses, then Loading & TNub has very high amount of losses as if both tribes are trying to be rank 1 at number of lost villages. And looks like Loading is winning that battle. (1126 - 1064). (that hurts me really!)

Yeah, surely that's how it looks. But is that a clear picture of this war? Are these stats totally unaltered by various methods?
Now I am in Rhythm, I don't have much interaction with North on war front. From the little knowledge I have, I know that lord zlane from Loading had deleted account and Unforgiven was kicked from North. Conquers on both which were made after those events are not in war stats. Due to my lack of knowledge, I am no one to give you full picture of any alteration of war stats made by those 2 tribes. So I would refrain myself from including those 2 tribes in further discussion. If someone from North or Loading would want to make a post on it then its upto them. (They don't need to post it for me.)

So looking at Rhythm & TNub.

This war started 3rd Feb 2016. So taking data from TWStats after that date,

There are 11 players who were kicked from Rhythm.
- 8 of them were fully internalled before they were kicked. (0 villages left).
- 1 of them had some villages left but all were nobled by Rhythm.
- Remaining 2 turned barb due to inactivity. None of the barbs were nobled by TNub.

From TNub side, (not going into full details just few mentions)
On 7th April, LordLordCalvin was kicked from TNub at ~2 mil points. After getting kicked he lost 104 villages to Rhythm.
On 28th April, Rankorn was kicked at ~1.3 mil points. After getting kicked he lost 105 villages to Rhythm.

Ignoring other players in TNub who had small amounts of such losses to Rhythm after getting kicked (like Emperor Dorian), above 2 players were not inactive after getting kicked. Troops were being moved, trains were sniped/blocked and villages were being internalled by TNub. Some of the TNub war caps are just recaps on these Rhythm caps. Considering those recaps are in the war stats, by all means caps from above should also be included in war stats. In the end there doesn't seem to be any reason to kick them other than to save war stats.

So if I take sum of above numbers which is 209 caps from TNub which are not part of war stats because TNub kicked those players. Which simply means that, they don't have any lead. They are actually in 200+ losses.
Yeah stats certainly look in your favour after all the things (other than nobling enemy villages) you did to make it look better for you.

The current stats for the records - at the time of posting this - http://prntscr.com/b9c4l4

There is a small part in above stats which we will revisit at the end of the post. (called "The Surprise Ending" ;))

Moving to next part,

Genko did withstand op from Rhythm. Though it wasn't tribe op, just 4-5 players attacking him. But if you want to call it Rhythm op to make yourself proud then sure go ahead. On another note, AceZSpades sat Genko account during the op. Exact timings I don't know. The only information I have is this - http://prntscr.com/b9ckyo
After reading that mail, I was not too much surprised at the failure. Ryan knows this game well and a skilled player. If I knew before op that Ace is going to sit, failure would have been my expectation even before the op landing.

But let’s look the details of this op and TNub op on Rhythm.

If someone hasn’t noticed, then there is `In a day` section in Ranking (in game) which tells personal records of players for daily awards.
At present table for units defeated while defending looks something like this - http://prntscr.com/b9c5g8

As you can see Genko is ranked 11 there with ~2.5 mil troops kill on 7th May. ESLL surely can confirm that was the date when "Rhythm op" landed on Genko. According to TW stats he lost 1 village to Rhythm in the op. (on 7th May Genko lost 1 village to Rhythm and gained 1 village from Rhythm, though the gain was just a recap on ex-Rankorn village and un-related to Genko op). By all means, a failed op. Rhythm lost so many nukes just to noble 1 village, which is very costly. (May be I should kick those players.)

If you look at the above table, then at the top there is a Rhythm player liwu629 who has ~9.7 mil troop kill on 29th April. That was the day when TNub landed op on him. For the records, TNub could not land all nukes on liwu on 29th. Some of them landed on day before and after too. As a matter of fact liwu won defender award on 28th April too with about 1 mil troop killed as defender. If we check TWStats for villages lost by liwu on 29th April, there is 1 loss which was recapped 18 mins later. You may argue that it may have been just clearing day and nobling could have happened in following days. According to TWStats, liwu did not lose any village to TNub in next full week.

So you lost more than 3x troops than Rhythm, you had more players participating in the op than Rhythm (at that number of players and scale of attacks, I would call it tribe op), and you could not even noble & keep 1 village like we did. Your op was as successful as ours (or even worse).

Just side note: In the next week after the op landing, liwu nobled villages from BASH. According to their tribe profile (which has not been updated even though LLC is gone) BASH is basher tribe for TNub. You can find more examples of this in TWStats with player movements or internals. For reference, here is the screenshot of tribal profile - http://prntscr.com/b9c834
As you know BASH are not part of this war so these caps are not going to appear in war stats either.

The Surprise Ending

You may be wondering by now yeah all above is fine but it still doesn't make any sense about my first statement. So let’s dive into that.

As mentioned earlier this official war started on 3rd Feb 2016. If I check war stats till 11th May (when ESLL posted above), this is what player-wise war stats look like. (well bottom of it actually)
http://prntscr.com/b9cac6

Now from what I know ESLL plays on Liii account, if you ignore the rank (I don't know how it sorts amongst players when the number of caps are same), you can clearly see 0-0 against Liii's name. That means he has not gained or lost any village in war (in more than 3 months of war). The main reason he has not lost any village to Rhythm is, he has only 1 death star village in Rhythm area. He was nowhere close to frontline anywhere else. He got some villages in K56 but he is nicely hiding behind Bloody Purity. As for the gains, let’s see how much nobling he has done during that time.

According to TWStats during above period (3rd February to 11th May 2016) Liii had,
398 - Total Conquers
015 - Self Conquers
210 - Barbs below 2.5k points
007 - Barbs above 2.5k points
085 - Conquers from TNub - Internals
002 - Conquers from Ex-TNub players. Internals only but players were kicked before nobling villages
052 - Conquers from ESLL as part of merger
027 - Conquers from other players for which he may have fought to gain village

So basically out of 383 villages he gained, 349 (~91%) came from small point barbs, internals & merger. And still in 3 months of war he did not even get a frontline with Loading/Rhythm.

Side note: At the time of Op on liwu, Liii did not send any nuke to him. Instead he sent nukes at me which landed 6 days before the op on liwu and which made no difference on that op. So neither he participated nor he indirectly helped in his tribe op.

So if we put everything together,

- North is nobling at phenomenal rate (in ESLL's own words)
- TNub made alteration to war stats by about 200+ villages by kicking their players
- TNub shows Rhythm that our op failures are as good as theirs

And after all this, North+TNub gets lead of just 3 villages in which

- Liii played no direct part in nobling any enemy village
- Even though being pretty active at nobling he did not come to frontline to fight instead took mostly easy villages
- Liii did not even help his tribe by nuking in the tribe op

If a North player had posted above stats would still have made sense. They have given effort and they should be proud of it.
So I really wonder why ESLL feels refreshing about above stats when he has literally done nothing for it directly.

Therefore after all these happened, when he made first war cap at 109th day in the war, I really like to highlight such huge event. It is really very refreshing to see him fighting in game and not just on forums.

P.S. There is another thread in the forum where people may be expecting a post from me. Please keep that matter to that thread only and don't bring in this thread. I will post on the other thread when I get permission & time to write.

Interesting take on this titu. i totally agree on the fact that both loading and tnub havent performed in this world.

however lets take a quick look at these inactive sam from llc went awol and was kicked after multi times of promising hed come back rankorn yes defended until llc was kicked as hed had enough and gave up.

you ryhthm boys have done great work and i cant wait until us north boys face off in the end game war will be fun however i think youll meet your match

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i totally agree on the fact that both loading and tnub havent performed in this world.

In part, I disagree with this statement. My initial thoughts go to the war rankings:

[SPOIL]
003d4341598bade405d76e6236c5622f.png

[/SPOIL]

As you can see, Loading actually has more war ODA and ODD, from wars, than any other tribe. Loading has about as much war ODD as both North and TNub have, combined. In addition, Loading is about 44 mil. war ODA away from having a war ODA equal to the combined war ODAs of both North and TNub. In fact, if the old TSU stats were factored in, these numbers would be a lot higher. Then again, I guess the same could be said for those who used to be in Crash.

I don't really think it can be said that Loading has failed to perform when in one form or another, as Sierra/TSU/TSUCk/Loading, they've been at war for a long time, and have more war ODA/ODD than any other tribe in the world.

Yes, obviously Loading isn't doing too good against North, but overall, against all enemies combined, Loading still has more caps than losses in their wars. I would say the second spoiler, which is the older war, is a more accurate representation for how Loading has personally done against Spel, North, and a few other tribes. The first spoiler also contains TNub, and really this war has primarily been Loading vs North, and Rhythm vs TNub.

These are the war stats for Loading/Rythm vs TNub/North:
[SPOIL]
b72bdce829be174e844eecba9dd1fc04.png

3b6edd69e0770b1d084e4ef5d8f568a4.png

[/SPOIL]

These are the war stats from a war that is 79 days older than the war stats shown above. These war stats are for Loading/NI vs SPEL/North and a couple other disbanded tribes:
[SPOIL]
facefd301f2c2c77062c48f9dfbdc50b.png

a94637185132c757b7653ede4e67b0de.png

[/SPOIL]

As for Loading not doing well against North, it wouldn't be hard for me to list a number of reasons why we are down in caps, but of course these will sound like excuses more than reasons. In part it has to do with various players simply up and quitting, deleting without notice because they had a disagreement with leadership (Lord Zlane), various leadership changes, lack of coordinated Ops, and overall lack of real focus on one area or another. Every time one of the accounts loses their players, or people simply quit, it has forced Loading to put more focus on internals and minimizing losses to North, instead of allowing Loading to better use nukes and nobles against actual war targets. Then, because North nobles villages from the accounts without players, and from the people that have quit/deleted, it causes the needs for frontline defense to change and shift. However, I'm sure every tribe can give excuses or reasons why this or that happened or is happening.

If I recall correctly, Loading was actually doing halfway decent against Crash (before they split into TNub and North), so it's not impossible for Loading to make a comeback. Various other tribes in the past have come back from greater losses. The tribes involved in these wars have fought hard and expended a lot of offense and defense. Anything can happen, and so we just have to wait and see what does happen. That's why I made this thread, because we simply don't know what will happen, and it's fun to see things from various players' perspectives and what they think will happen. :)

Last edited:

Michael Wittman

Wow,,deep words,,
but no one can survive without Co players these days,,
and a merge is the best way to get co players,,,and in my case to get a "good" co player :)
you are saying you've never merged??!!

no one? any decent player can. you have just gotten soft

DeletedUser118442

@BGeorge3 at this point I'm afraid to say anything lol,,,,all you do is talking the exact opposite,,
90% of things I talk are my own opinions,,,10% are facts,,
are you a layer or somethin like that?????cuz it would really suit you :)

@Wittman yeah it is true,,,a DECENT player can,,,but he will have to be a robot or somethin cuz alot of the player these days have like 4 decent players on 1 account,,,,,now when you face such an account 1 on 1 then you can't really perform as them,

so when I said no one,,I didn't really mean "no one",,,,I just meant like aloooot of people can't survive without coplayers :)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@BGeorge3 at this point I'm afraid to say anything lol,,,,all you do is talking the exact opposite,,
90% of things I talk are my own opinions,,,10% are facts,,
are you a layer or somethin like that?????cuz it would really suit you :)

:D Don't be afraid to state your opinion. The back and forth discussion in this thread has been good for the externals. In addition, the various opinions are nice to see because it allows the players in the community to look at various situations/players from the different perspectives of other players. I know it seems like I've been going against every post that has been made, but I feel it's important to reply with another way of looking at things, such as the Loading war. I try to use facts and accurate statistical information to support my statements in my replies, that way my posts are more thorough and not simply an opinion, but also fact/stat-based as well. :)

No, I'm not a lawyer and do not intend to be one. :)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Says the guy who got almost rimmed by a proper noob lately
:lol:

Tell us about the Getting Nobled Treatment
:icon_wink:

Pnf, what is a "proper noob"? :p

Would anybody like to make a prediction for which player will noble Wittman's last village?

In addition, does anybody have any information on why Wittman says he was betrayed by his own Spartans?

From the in-game profile of the Michael Wittman account:
0734be52e2c3ecb4dabfb255a62886d6.png

What do you guys think will happen? Will Wittman be eaten up by those he used to call tribemates, or do you think he'll be able to fend off and beat SPEL?

Player not found.

I'll predict myself to noble ALL Wittman villages :icon_rolleyes: