Discussion: Happy BirthdayTribal Wars NET!

DeletedUser

Happy 10th Birthday Tribal Wars NET!

#TribalWarsNet10

10yearvillages_by_da_reall-da3vi02.png

To celebrate this momentous occasion we will be running numerous events and competitions throughout the coming year.

We will be reviving the Tribal Wars NET Blog where we will feature some interviews with Tribal Wars Players past and present.

For those hardcore warriors, past and present - we have a little suprise coming up shortly!

5fac7020fd1dd4d58185859d9c7a4655.png

Watch this space for more news!

For a reminder of how Tribal Wars as a whole has evolved check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcmhxuBF5Xo

Thanks to all, past and present players for sharing this journey.

To celebrate this week we'd like you to share what positive memories you have of being a part of the Tribal Wars NET community.

Head along to this post on our Facebook page - leave a comment sharing your favorite memory/experience with the tag #TribalWarsNET10

OR post in the discussion thread here.

Next week 2 lucky winners will be selected to win 500 premium points each.

Please be aware this is to share positive experiences over the past 10 years if you have anything else to discuss other than sharing your favorite experiences please take them elsewhere as they will be removed.

If you are a past player and don't need the points, share anyway!

#TribalWarsNet10 - 10 years of the Tribal Wars NET Community

TribalWarsWallpaper_birthday_1024x768.jpg

Thank you all for being part of our NET Community!

Morthy - Jirki88 - Aliyah and the Tribal Wars NET Team!

DeletedUser9077

happy birthday tribal wars. its been 9 years of playing for me, and i still love the game. great to see how far it has gone. a huge hand needs to go to the developers, artists, and programmers who have put this game together. accumulatively, i've probably spent at least a year of 24/7 playing. love the game, and love most of the people. keep it up. my favorite time in this game was probably w48. so much went down in that world. i wish i still had access to the journal that was on my profile page. outpowered and outnumbered, i went from a peasant to running most of a k. can't wait to see how world 87 is gonna go.

Last edited:

DeletedUser58259

Game has wrecked itself. 10 Years. From Birth to Death. Was fun while it lasted.

drevil1

Reaction score
Still enjoyable however the game has become much more difficult due to the lack of honour and that larger players decimate smaller players and noobs. I think the luck factor should be extended and reduces over a much longer period to allow small tribes to survive longer - and the ability of tribes based on their point size to have levels/number of players limit to individual size eg. the more points of individual players the smaller the tribe

DeletedUser119150

i haven't played this game much joined like 4-5 months ago but learned a lot lol man were i live we consider our country or place as the whole world as we know its quite impossible for us to go abroad or even if we have to go out of town we think twice but playing this game i got i touch with many people i am almost 20 and i am shy as hell to face girls as we don't get to interact with our opposite gender much in early age but in here we talk with total strangers like they are our friend of same age even though the next person i am talking to is a 50-60 yrs old person some times i dont sleep for 24 hr straight planing a op or keep an alarm at 3-4 am in morning to snipe a train heading towards friends villa some time even get to know about their RL family and friend and even share photo or videos to each other on the hangout fest we went to sometime we hear their RL problems and try to find a solution together lol many things make this game interesting to play and connect people from diff places diff ideology religion country time zones and mingle them into one game here in TW .

DeletedUser

nice... its been a fun 7 years for me... happy anniversary...

DeletedUser58259

9 years is what this game lasted me, should have quit before they went so revenue based.

DeletedUser96948

I have been playing on/off for more than 8 years. It has been a fun ride. Even though the number of players has dwindled (wish there were more!), it still remains to be an original and classic game on the internet. I hope to be playing for many more years to come, as I hope the community still thrives.

DeletedUser118344

A very Happy Birthday to the best browser based game I have played. **Big heart**

It has been 7+ years now that I started on W 31. I was an engineering student back then and believe me I have spent more time on TW than all of my books together. From a student to a Product Manager the career progressed, life changed but the love and addiction for TW remains the same. I still remember the guys who I started with- MiguelMiguel, JohnQTwisted, Treedog, TheBritishEmpire..from w31 to 52..And the new worlds- Karina, Ben, Sara, Otto, Anantrocks, Pastor.. :)

From being a complete noob without pp's to a player who is above average.. Well the journey has been awesome. Unlike many others I have not really played to be a world winner, but I have certainly collected enough friends, comrades who share love for every new world p2w or non p2w and memories of sleepless nights to time attacks, send opera T-trains and fight for claims, war declarations, skype spams.. lol

Thanks Tribal Wars team for being part of my life! I wish 10 more years of evolved game play and success.

Anshuman

Yahko

I started in World 17, it was 8 years ago. I cant remember where did I see the Tribal Wars add, but somehow I decided to check it out because most online games were lame at a time or put emphasis on graphics rather than strategy. It took a long time to learn the game but thats why I think it was so captivating and interesting.

I spent about 4 years in the game, doing outrageous operations of sending 4000 fakes, and 1000 nukes. Setting up an alarm for the middle of the night to dodge nukes. Those were crazy times. I can say I'm proud to be part of that game from its early stages and seeing it grow and evolve over the years. A big shout to 100I peeps - Volandr, Swan, miketoledo, august, Indef, K9mp, Muy D, Sev, and many more that I dont remember. Go Immortals.

Yahko - W17 100I Wisdom

DeletedUser107545

I've been playing since world 3 (on this account too wooooh). I remember making friends with the guy next to me on world 9 (both of us super bad) and then when I got my noble I cleared him with my defence and nobled him. Never felt so bad in tw :/ But yeah the game has been amazing for many years :D I've loved the way people would band together to take out the bigger threats, the way your tribe leader could be like, your attacks need to land at such and such (meaning launch time is at 1am for me on a weekday). I love the sniping element in the game, the way that even small players can defend against large ones if they have enough troops and set enough early morning alarms. I love the way that you can log in one morning and be like oh crap, 800 incomings, then working out the best action to take, I once manage to stop a noble train by nobling the village sending the train ;) highlight of tw career.

I've made tribes and created mass alliances in the past, I've moaned about the barb rule every tribe seems to have (quick moan, YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LTP! Taking the barbs means i can build it up and make troops etc, if I'm sat with fifty nobles Idle I want something to do). I've made many friends through tribalwars as well we used skype to communicate and i remember the many many times tribes made skype groups and it would nearly crash my computer to load skype because there were so many messages in the group chats.

I hope you read my feedback on that questionnaire i did, please make this game better ;) Bring back the massive population we used to have where villages actually reach the end of the worlds. The more people we have the more fun :D I'm still playing regardless of how the game goes in the future (unless it costs me money) and I still play those forum games of count to 100 and king of the hill. Had some amazing stuff pop up there. Love it when people get confused by making the chat white in count to 100 ;) The spy element to the game has been fun too, even though people hate them you have to appreciate people to have cross world loyalties.

I've played 80 worlds. UK servers too. I've still. Not been in the winning tribe. Been there until end game many time though. Good luck to all and HAPPY 10 YEARS!

DeletedUser112079

Despite having a short tribal warriors career, there have been plenty of moments which I have enjoyed. Many many snipe and backtimes have occured, not to mention the duck and counters. However my absolute favourite was force externalling farmzilla. He was a manipulative demon, with memorable statements such as "I was always gentleman to you" and "My account was built to work with Fate clan", however he was found to be the main cancer within Fate clan, and it was a pleasure removing him.

On top of this, I am proud to say not a single HC was built during my stay on W78. It truly was a magnificent world, my favourite to date. #ForceExternalFarmzilla

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Tribal Wars!
I have been playing this game as different names for over 7 years. Loved every minute. Thanks for such a great game. Earthangel2, Rangeley773, nicco and co-player on many accounts as well. YAY

Pam
nicco

DeletedUser13939

I feel special knowing I was here for nine of those ten years. Best part? All of the great people I got to meet both in-game and on the externals. :)

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hope the game reaches W100, I think it will do. I like no hauls but I hate p2w features.

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday .net It's been an unforgettable 7 years for me. Thankyou. :)

i haven't played this game much joined like 4-5 months ago but learned a lot lol man were i live we consider our country or place as the whole world as we know its quite impossible for us to go abroad or even if we have to go out of town we think twice but playing this game i got i touch with many people i am almost 20 and i am shy as hell to face girls as we don't get to interact with our opposite gender much in early age but in here we talk with total strangers like they are our friend of same age even though the next person i am talking to is a 50-60 yrs old person some times i dont sleep for 24 hr straight planing a op or keep an alarm at 3-4 am in morning to snipe a train heading towards friends villa some time even get to know about their RL family and friend and even share photo or videos to each other on the hangout fest we went to sometime we hear their RL problems and try to find a solution together lol many things make this game interesting to play and connect people from diff places diff ideology religion country time zones and mingle them into one game here in TW .

You said it all :) Loved reading this.

Last edited by a moderator: