Predictions?

DeletedUser79609

I think we should write a guide book on w80, detailing the history of the world and its players and we should make everyone read it before playing or posting here...

DeletedUser105140

I think we should write a guide book on w80, detailing the history of the world and its players and we should make everyone read it before playing or posting here...

If you are willing to do that, it'd make my day, haha.

Michael Corleone.

68759909.jpg

DeletedUser118416

Currently kicked from 2 rank 1 tribes. I wonder if it will be 3/3. Just kidding.

I don't see why any SIN members can even comment on here when they had plans to backstab Destiny a few months ago. Plans were in motion. 10/10 Allies. Definitely deserve the win. I wonder who from SIN would like to actually comment on this. Perhaps Amanda?

Regardless of honorable or dishonorable at the end of the day its both. From both parties. No point attempting to justify opinions on right or wrong. At the end of the day honorable for not wanting merge to win. Dishonorable for attacking the tribe I was in. I didn't send the first attacks Destiny did. Hodgy, Wallace and Impact didn't have to follow but they followed what they believed in. Any merge to win worlds are an embarrassment to the hard working players of Tribal Wars and a cop out of a world win.

That being said. Shout out to Ben, Coco, Ryan and especially Mathias. You guys are awesome and are still my friends. We've had our arguments and our laughs thanks for all the help you gave this world and sorry it ended this way. I'd happily play alongside you in future worlds if you'd have me considering the circumstances of this world probably not.
And a thanks to Hodgy, Wallce and Impact for sticking with me when its some horrific odds. Sacrificing a easy win for what you believe in mad respect.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So, back to the original question. What do you guys predict will happen over the next week? Will Destiny stay ahead in the war? Will Regime start to push back and start to pull ahead in the war? So far, Regime are up 7 villages over the past two weeks. Will more people leave Destiny, or even SIN, to join Regime? Will Destiny take in more SIN players? Let the world know what you think will happen. :)

DeletedUser117865

Hi everyone,

Interesting thread here.

The Traitors are out of Dest, we had info on all of them, but gave some the chance to not do what they did. Poor Incoming Impact lol

Anyways,

Connor I respect you as a player and it was fun all the time we have had, and it is OK it ended this way. However, I have the information of you trying to merge in SIN members to Regime, so I do not respect what you are "fighting for" since you hypocritically tried to poach members. You wanted to merge them, so you are thus not honorable then.
[spoil]
5bf7bc50342fe9c6009853b738a23646.png
[/spoil]

Feebly trying to play on emotions to get people to your side is not going to work. I respected what you "stood for" until you did this :D So, I am not sure how you can fight for anti-merge yet try to recruit.

Wallace sent attacks at me first, and he is lucky to be here considering he was up for internal multiple times for inactivity. Cute he is playing for a little bit now. Never going to be a leader, just a follower.

Hodgy and I had a heart to heart the night before he left. He spilled out some health and RL issues to me and we truly talked about how hes gonna get through it and should break from TW. He even told me he would pass me his sit cause he respected me too much to fight against me. I am all up for buying time, but no need to lie about what you did Hodgy. That was too far :/

I am not sure where the allegations we are like Gents or etc, people do not understand the world and have not been here, so I look forward to fighting to the end with those I am with. It has been a great ride.

Regime/Ronin, whatever you are, not sure why you waste your time. Dead game, Dead World. But, if you stay on I would love to say I defeated Regime and Ronin in the same world, so works for me :)

Time to close it out

Thank you for those who have loyalties and have seen how much effort I have put in, I have been in this world since Week 1!

Simply put, it is unfortunate I do not come here to the externals enough to get PR to get more Cos, but it is unnecessary at this point and those speaking out or trying to sway their side is just kind of lame reading it through.

Summary -

Don't say you stand for something (leave Dest because active SIN joined) then try to poach (Recruit SIN anyways)

Merge wins are all opinion based, especially with long time allies, welcome to the game

You can say all the stuff you want, at the end of the day we will see who wins and if they won they deserved it, as no one is going to undermine mine and my tribes achievements after being here for over a year.

Lastly, I am sorry that I am not on the externals enough to combat these little points and impulsive posts by the enemy.

Edit : Hello George!

I predict we will bleed a little from these Balian like players attacking their neighbors, then by sheer force and troop levels stabilize and pull ahead.

No one else is leaving Dest, we had the entire group notated and was waiting for them to move or we would remove them, the rest are loyal.

We will see what happens with the rest of SIN since Regime seems to want to merge them in to win, but who knows ;)

Regime were not the underdogs. They were the #1 tribe by a lot and through stupid decisions and rejections put themselves in a 2v1 Scenario. They were not the underdogs at the beginning of the war with their leadership and player base, and I did not know you can convert to underdogs after being dominated for so long. They could've fought, but they did not, maybe they should look back into their diplomacy and decisions, cause its their fault they are here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118416

I haven't spoken to Death Grim thank you. I have multiple co players remember. It wasn't me trying to poach SIN why would I of all people try to poach SIN when all of them are awful players?

I don't want to argue anymore to be honest, I've made my bed and I will lay in it. I'd happily do it all again in the next world if the tribe I am in decides to merge for a world win.

DeletedUser117865

Goodnight,

Your acc is the figure head of the rebellion. So you should make sure your Cos don't try to recruit either,

Because your whole point is defeated.

Nighty Night :)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Regime/Ronin, whatever you are, not sure why you waste your time. Dead game, Dead World. But, if you stay on I would love to say I defeated Regime and Ronin in the same world, so works for me :)
Just because there may be w70 players in Regime, does not make it Ronin. W70 and w80 are two separate/different worlds, with different players, different circumstances, etc.

Edit : Hello George!

I predict we will bleed a little from these Balian like players attacking their neighbors, then by sheer force and troop levels stabilize and pull ahead.

No one else is leaving Dest, we had the entire group notated and was waiting for them to move or we would remove them, the rest are loyal.

We will see what happens with the rest of SIN since Regime seems to want to merge them in to win, but who knows ;)

Hi CocoMajestic. :)

Thank you for your prediction. :)

DeletedUser117865

Just because there may be w70 players in Regime, does not make it Ronin. W70 and w80 are two separate/different worlds, with different players, different circumstances, etc.

I agree, they are all scummy Regime to me at the end of the day :)

DeletedUser58259

Dest should have respected decisions and they didn't so end of the day this was the only way lets see how it plans out

Decisions of 4 accounts vs the other 28 accounts? Who's not respecting who?

Did you guys offer an alternative, a middle ground, something that both sides agree to? Did you attempt to do more than attack, belittle, and say cruel things to people that were pro merge?

When the needs of the few are what drive a group, government, tribe, then you have an issue. When the needs of the many are what drives them, you're fine. Otherwise that's tyranny. Which is what you're saying we should have gone with.

Michael Corleone.

Not to mention, countless others (myself included) voted merge, but have said multiple times that if the decision was war, we would stick around and war. Not kick dirt around, cry about it, try and form a rebellion, etc.

What's done is done. I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Last edited:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
3 of the 4 that left did have war caps. One had 0. You are the reporter for Faux News George, do some research!

Well, I didn't know what you were talking about, so I couldn't look into it. :p

I'm only a part-time reporter for Faux News. I'm also reporting for KTEA News (Keep The Externals Alive).

Research you say? I was actually thinking about doing some personal interviews with people, but I haven't decided yet. I think it'd be interesting to see what kind of replies I'd get though. :)

If anybody from any tribe on w80 has information on something "juicy" or "scandalous", and if you have evidence, feel free to send me a personal message on the externals and I will review the information and possibly look into it. :) Thanks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser79609

Well, I didn't know what you were talking about, so I couldn't look into it. :p

I'm only a part-time reporter for Faux News. I'm also reporting for KTEA News (Keep The Externals Alive).

Research you say? I was actually thinking about doing some personal interviews with people, but I haven't decided yet. I think it'd be interesting to see what kind of replies I'd get though. :)

If anybody from any tribe on w80 has information on something "juicy" or "scandalous", and if you have evidence, feel free to send me a personal message on the externals and I will review the information and possibly look into it. :) Thanks.

You're a bit late for juice and scandal

epictribalnoob

I haven't spoken to Death Grim thank you. I have multiple co players remember. It wasn't me trying to poach SIN why would I of all people try to poach SIN when all of them are awful players?

I don't want to argue anymore to be honest, I've made my bed and I will lay in it. I'd happily do it all again in the next world if the tribe I am in decides to merge for a world win.

First alinea, last sentence, you writing that is all i will remember when i look back at you, after half of your villages are owned by ex-sin players. And oh boy i'm going taugh myself to tears when the time comes.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You're a bit late for juice and scandal

Hey, there can be juice and scandal all the way up until the last days a world. You never know what could happen. :) If people don't send me things, I'm sure I can find some way to make up a list of crazy things that could happen next, and see what people think of those ideas. :)