The Peasants Invade The Pentagon

DeletedUser117183

Thanks! Thats very interesting, at least the war is looking like it may be on for a while longer!

DeletedUser84793

word from the grape vine that PR is now allies with the hunter tribe. if this is true PR set them self's up with a good tribe..the world maybe on watch!

DeletedUser

word from the grape vine that PR is now allies with the hunter tribe. if this is true PR set them self's up with a good tribe..the world maybe on watch!

Well thankyou Stealthy ;)

But yes Hunter has indeed had conflicts with PTG and BAN, indeed longer than PR i believe? Although not been a whole lot of caps from either side.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Hunter
Side 2:
Tribes: PTG-A, PTG-S, PTG-E, BAN, B4N

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 574
Difference: 463

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 7
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 240,337
Side 2: 1,398,905
Difference: 1,158,568

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,499
Side 2: 24,808
Difference: 10,309

chart
[/spoil]

And some ingame war stats

[spoil]
f8b111949cfd2376a3e02922ed565130.png
[/spoil]

Orlok-tsubodai

What's going on with this war?

I expected the PR alliance to be breezing through PTG and ban by now based off the way they spoke earlier.

Perhaps that's not the case and why everything has gone quiet.

Lastly I think it's funny how butthurt xblotterx is. Kicked from PTG the rimmed by b4n. Lol

oheinen66

What's going on with this war?

I expected the PR alliance to be breezing through PTG and ban by now based off the way they spoke earlier.

Perhaps that's not the case and why everything has gone quiet.

Lastly I think it's funny how butthurt xblotterx is. Kicked from PTG the rimmed by b4n. Lol

The problem with, even with Rage's help, PR is the AoW of the south.

DeletedUser93482

Not butthurt. Not hard to rim a player all by their lonesome. It was basically me against everyone and I held my own. Got a recap here and there. Some sniping. Some bashing. It cost your guys mightily... and truth be told I'm allowing the rimming. I could have prolonged it. But I didn't want anyone else getting their troops killed on my behalf. There are other things that went on that made it much easier for your BAN Clan to do damage to me. And some user error. One part. My cancel-snipe timing was rusty on one village. That cost me one. I'm not a sore loser. Well done.

Talk about funny things though... I looked up your name in w87. Didn't see it. I always find it funny when cowards in hiding come crying on the externals.

Orlok-tsubodai

Not butthurt. Not hard to rim a player all by their lonesome. It was basically me against everyone and I held my own. Got a recap here and there. Some sniping. Some bashing. It cost your guys mightily... and truth be told I'm allowing the rimming. I could have prolonged it. But I didn't want anyone else getting their troops killed on my behalf. There are other things that went on that made it much easier for your BAN Clan to do damage to me. And some user error. One part. My cancel-snipe timing was rusty on one village. That cost me one. I'm not a sore loser. Well done.

Talk about funny things though... I looked up your name in w87. Didn't see it. I always find it funny when cowards in hiding come crying on the externals.

I co play leo9413, no coward just playing with a friend. Not sure what I'm crying about when I just rimmed you but whatever.

You didn't take on everyone it was 3 players. You defended decent but... You lost :D

DeletedUser

Updated Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: PTG-E, PTG-S, PTG-A, BAN, B4N
Side 2:
Tribes: PR, PR2, RAGE, RAGE!, Hunter

Timeframe: 03/06/2016 00:00:00 to 13/06/2016 20:30:34

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 28
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152,416
Side 2: 115,363
Difference: 37,053

chart

DeletedUser93482

I co play leo9413, no coward just playing with a friend. Not sure what I'm crying about when I just rimmed you but whatever.

You didn't take on everyone it was 3 players. You defended decent but... You lost :D

I meant everyone relevant in the area. Thanks for saying I defended decent. Decent is about the perfect description. Not great, but meh... what can ya do? Shaking off the rust. Not making excuses but getting back and finding the tribemate above me gone and another claiming he "accidentally" clicked "Shared Internet Connection" instead of "Command Sharing" hurt as well.

DeletedUser

No, PTG-N is not part of the PTG family. PTG-N is a one member tribe consisting of a random guy with 175 points.

DeletedUser

view image and zoom in... probably to small to read as is.
[spoil]
hqyQWK.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can we get in game declaration stats from the PR/PTG declaration from someone? Lots of PTG members towards the top of the ODD and ODS rankings.

Erig

Can we get some posts from the PTG duke as well? I want to hear more about rain and its devastating effects on TW.

DeletedUser

Updated Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: PTG-A, PTG-E, PTG-S, BAN, B4N
Side 2:
Tribes: PR, PR2, RAGE!, RAGE, Hunter

Timeframe: 03/06/2016 00:00:00 to 17/06/2016 11:57:41

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 35
Difference: 6

chart