Predictions?

DeletedUser103537

Yup just like on W75, W77, W79

Meh your kind of right didn't do good on 2 of those. 75 I think I did fine. 79 well I was trying to quit tw. You can ask matt and everything I wanted real life I was tired of coming home to play tw and the game bored me to hell so I quit logging and gave my sit to whoever. I was also paying 300 dollars a month for net during 2 of those worlds so I guess why I get bored and didn't want to play. For that 300 dollars I was getting net speed of 2mbps so I didn't like to play as much my net is better now and I like it. Either way I still noble enemy villages and do good in game on this world. So past is past.

Michael Corleone.

amount of excuses sam made in that post:

lebron.gif

relax man, you are doing well this world. good for you

DeletedUser103537

Meh all true excuses either way I do like to defend past worlds. I have had more hurdles then most just to play this game lol. Now I got semi decent net and no arm and a leg being paid on it either.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was also paying 300 dollars a month for net during 2 of those worlds so I guess why I get bored and didn't want to play. For that 300 dollars I was getting net speed of 2mbps.
Who was your internet provider? That's a crazy amount of money for 2 mbps.

DeletedUser115610

Ben. I'm here.. i'm always here don't worry

We are surrounded on all sides, it continually noble incoming and hundreds of fake but this little battle is more fun than you dest gave me all these months.

As I have always said and keep repeating.

Personally I do not play tribal wars to win, my main goal is to have fun.

I'd rather lose all the villages that stand in a tribe that wins with a merge.

GENT = DEST = DIFFERENT TRIBE, SAME SH * T

Welcome to modern tribal wars.

Where people are lazy and want to fight an easy win, where people do not have to follow their choices because otherwise they are called traitors, where people have to follow the rules of the leaders like dogs, where real wars have disappeared

Old tribal wars was more fun than modern tribal wars

- MERGE + FIGHT
- MERGE + FUN

I do not follow what others say, I follow what my head tells me.

You must always follow what your head tells you, what is best for you, not what others force you

dear ben,

That's why I prefer to lose this world than win it with you.

I prefer the fun not a stupid merge

Franc
:icon_smile:

Ben

So much talk of alliance, so much talk of sin,

But I remind you that when gents has disbanded and we have played in dest, ( with SIN allies) you sent support to smokn (under attack from sin, your allies) to defend themselves from sin.

You have sent our D in defense of a player under attack by your allies but I think no one knows except your old co player.

Then when you understand the sh * t that you did, did you want to delete all the support reports and hide this to dest and sin.

Well, before you criticize others, think before for you, see if your conscience is in place and then you can criticize others.

You were the one who also had a personal plan put in your notebook where you explain in what points to hit SIN

Last edited by a moderator:

epictribalnoob

Ben

So much talk of alliance, so much talk of sin,

But I remind you that when gents has disbanded and we have played in dest, ( with SIN allies) you sent support to smokn (under attack from sin, your allies) to defend themselves from sin.

You have sent our D in defense of a player under attack by your allies but I think no one knows except your old co player.

Then when you understand the sh * t that you did, did you want to delete all the support reports and hide this to dest and sin.

Well, before you criticize others, think before for you, see if your conscience is in place and then you can criticize others.

You were the one who also had a personal plan put in your notebook where you explain in what points to hit SIN

OH NOOOO, now we should eat the aldegrion account... :p

i do see some mistakes in your claim though.

First of all, The nap between dest. and SIN just got in place the moment i joined SIN. This is also the very moment Smokn joined SIN. So what you say is quite impossible already. If he supported smokn before then the tribes weren't allies nor napped. And that is ok, since smokn and aldegrion have always been friends, or as far as i know atleast.

Ben was not critizing you, just asking when you started to fight because you haven't done anything since you left. I also don't see the connection between this and the rest of your post.

At some point franc, the tentions between SIN and Dest. were high. I think there were only a few people who had not taught about attacking the others. Also there might had been a war between dest and sin due to tribal votes. Ben is just more prepared then most others, you can't blame one for beeing prepared.

I'm actually suprised you say all of this, when you were the one that tried to stir up everything, when you were far far far worse then Ben against your allies. And then i'm just talking about your behavior.

LOL Gents did some other things then dest. did.
Gents merged one tribe after another.
Dest. on the other hand did some selective recruiting from long time allies. But Regime's choises, to try to pull the rest of SIN in, they made a big mistake and had dest. win the world 10 times faster then it was planned to be won. LOL learn to read so this doesn't have to be said a 4th time please.

Haha When you guys thought it would actually change the war for Regime to your benefits i saw one of you say this 'merge' was fun, that we were very very wrong about thinking you guys wouldn't like it. Now all i see is complaints about this 'merge', though it was only your fault. Regime, you were, were, were and are (all the 4 generations of you) a good tribe, good players, fun fights, and the first and second generation were awesomely friendly, you had stolen my heart. Though nor of the 4 generations were good at diplomaticy, hence why you are were you are now. Though i really enjoy it still. This is the very first world i'm used as a meatshield :p

DeletedUser115610

Smokn joined after you and OSO. At that moment smokn was under attack from Mudkip in K54 and the two tribe were allies or nap (I forget)

What I mean is that everyone makes mistakes in the game, but before criticizing other people as well, and others have done must be based on an examination of conscience their mistakes.

I do not deny that at the beginning I did not merge with Sin and in my opinion the two tribes at one time were not playing as allies but as two separate tribes

Now all i see is complaints about this 'merge',

People have different ways of playing, different ways of seeing things.

I'm not 100% opposed to merge.

The merge can be strategic to a certain point.

A merge can be a good strategy in the beginning of a world.

But honestly a merge at the end of a world between two tribes that 50% are inactive and a good 10-20% have players who are lazy to play well and prefer to merge because the dry play, this is not strategic for the game.

You want to compare the old worlds of tribal wars where wars continued for a long time and there you could see who was the winner in today worlds, where the worlds end with Merge?

Gents did merge After merge to win the world immediately, dest did a merge with 2nd tribes in the world to end the world now and get 70%

Now the world 80 is gone. Congratulations to both the tribes for their "won"

DeletedUser102104

Mudkip was not really attaxking Smokn, he launched a few fakes I think? But I was on top of it and it was done before it even started.

Also, Smokn joined at the same time as ETN/Oso/R4/GDM. And quite frankly SIN accounts also had defence going to smokn before they joined and as mudkip was thinking to attack (pre-stacks for when they jump) but no real attacks went through. (they also capped two but that was before SIN/Dest. were legit).

DeletedUser117865

Trying to discredit this win makes me laugh,

oh no Franc and other insignificant players don't consider this a world win, better unmerge and fight

oh wait, no one cares. Your acc tried to merge in the rest of SIN, so we moved from recruitment to merge in Dest,

Go complain Golden didn't win W83 also lol, see if they or anyone cares your opinion

Sorry you lost and we won

To anyone complaining after over a year this win doesn't count because of a merge with longtime allies (that was recruitment before rebels were dumb enough to try poaching and merging)... Well I say.

Look at the scoreboard. If it says win its a win no matter your opinion.

Your attempt at a morale high ground against merges is irrelevant because you tried to merge other SIN anyways.

So get off your little high horse, you're not special or significant you're just dead on the world

#WorstRebellionEver
#HypocriteRebellionAgainstMergesTriesToMerge
#Logic
#Losers

DeletedUser99565

actually i will say this. me and mudkip were having a little battle, nothing serious. it happened over some cross nobles and we did attack each other but ben did not send support against mudkip. I was planning to attack mudkip admittedly before Regime attacked, but obviously they attacked at the right time. I had no support in my villages from ben when regime attacked, im pretty sure, if you think otherwise please provide proof because it has been a while. however im 98% sure i had stacked the regime front on my own when regime first started attacking.

Edit: if there was support from ben against mudkip it wasn't much, because me and mudkip weren't heavily attacking each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

Welcome to modern tribal wars.

where people have to follow the rules of the leaders like dogs,

Old tribal wars was more fun than modern tribal wars

If you think the "old tribal wars" leaders were more lenient and less strict than the likes of Sara, you're clearly delusional. Sara gave you numerous chances to stay and succeed in Dest. Yet you continued to cause shit. We let you onto the council because we kinda felt sorry for you and wanted to be nice, but you continued to shit on our good faith

I can guarantee if you acted like you did in your "old tribal wars" days you would have been kicked from your account months before you were

Get off your imaginary high horse (donkey). There is no pride in betrayal, no matter how anyone tries to spin it...

DeletedUser115610

The way to play in the past was different than today, but still, the past is past

I'm not sad That we have been kicked out of dest, in one way or another, vlad the impaler team chose to leave dest if the merge happens.

"Sorry you lost and we won"

Sara, the fact that you do not worry it's not that I care much, indeed, to be honest I preferred to lose than win this world in your way

And to be honest In Regime i'm a normal player, the fact that you say "regime has tried to recruit sin" just because I wanted to understand why the rest of sin had sent some attacks against me are unless.

I was pleased to meet with the players in this world.

Especially suvi (my first co) Ben (although we hate now, taught me many things) vicky (my noob) and the rest of DEST, GENTS AND REGIME

And my new team (vlad the impaler)

Last edited:

DeletedUser79609

The way to play in the past was different than today

Uhhh no it wasn't...

Actually, thinking back, players in those days were far more LOYAL to their tribe no matter what the decision

What a dilemma we have, a player reminiscing of the good old days where players fought and were loyalists through and through, just after betraying his tribe :lol:

DeletedUser115610

Ryan.

Even if they, will, well and other players think differently from me, although I considered a traitor, I do not follow the rules etc.

I wanted say thank you those few players who were my co and my teammates.

I do not hide that I was done some bad thing but I do not regret the choice I made

You have to follow what is right for you not for others. I do not play to satisfy others,i'm playing to satisfy me

DeletedUser102104

I liked you Franc :( Come back to the Resistance, we offer free milkshakes (dont kill me sara).