i didnt know i needed sleep thanks for the pro tip :lol:

DeletedUser115004

Pro clusters make me think of ceral, then i get hungry

Mr. Cringer Pants

Pro clusters make me think of ceral, then i get hungry

They make them with extra salt these days:

HPIM2218.JPG

DeletedUser

Just so people know, the views of Ikes are his alone and do not represent STD.

DeletedUser

I'd challenge anyone to post a screenshot of me asking them to declare on PTG or BAN.

I'd also challenge anyone to post a screenshot of me explicitly telling someone to fight STD for us.

And if not publicly, then leak it to Ike and keep your confidentiality. I doubt a single person could come forward because there is not a single person to my knowledge that exists.

I have however been asked by 1 tribe to fight STD, a tribe that is near STD. I think we can both connect the dots here and see that someone wants something to happen. My suggestion to them was that they do it themselves if they want to.

Obviously no one should take me a word value, so I challenge anyone to post anything of that regard proving this claim that I have asked around for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'd be happy to leak it and take all the blame.

Anyway, thanks for the effort in keeping externals alive.

DeletedUser119194

I'd challenge anyone to post a screenshot of me asking them to declare on PTG or BAN.

I'd also challenge anyone to post a screenshot of me explicitly telling someone to fight STD for us.

And if not publicly, then leak it to Ike and keep your confidentiality. I doubt a single person could come forward because there is not a single person to my knowledge that exists.

I have however been asked by 1 tribe to fight STD, a tribe that is near STD. I think we can both connect the dots here and see that someone wants something to happen. My suggestion to them was that they do it themselves if they want to.

Obviously no one should take me a word value, so I challenge anyone to post anything of that regard proving this claim that I have asked around for help.

You know I cannot and wouldn't reveal my sources even a screen shot of a mail would tell you who they are. Lets just say its not a massive secret it seems.

Also in regards to PTG and BAN - Hunter? need I say more?

Last edited:

oheinen66

I could leak it, but I'd have to ask my leader's permission since I'd prefer not to have STD's wrath.

Frozen Beauty

The skirmishes between Std/Abc is nothing more than just casual expansions by both tribes. No offical war declaration has been made. (If you guys didn't know.)

DeletedUser119194

The skirmishes between Std/Abc is nothing more than just casual expansions by both tribes. No offical war declaration has been made. (If you guys didn't know.)

Believe I called it a Skirmish did i not? if I called it a war I apologize I must have messed up my lines lol

DeletedUser

All we were doing really is crippling the growth of the players near us whilst expanding ourselves as well as assessing the capabilities of their player base and leadership in comparison to ours. Now we've accomplished those two things, we won't be attacking ABC for the next two weeks (though there is no guarantee of this) and be doing consolidation. Expect hardly any conquers in the near future on that.

DeletedUser

I'm not asking anyone to reveal anything revealing their sources.

I am simply stating that you show proof to lord Ike, because I guarantee you there is no evidence of that. So there will be no proof.

I've never spoken to hunter. Not RAGE. I've spoken to only oheinen of s3xy and Pirana members by them approaching me. Same with ABC. What a surprise that 2 of those tribes have expressed a doubt in their ability to fight std. And I'll give you a big hint, it wasn't ABC.

I wonder if that may be why they're attempting to claim I've asked them to fight STD, because while they have no evidence of me asking them to fight them, I'm positive I have evidence of them trying to instigate against STD.

I'm going to give all of your leadership a big tip [said tribes claiming things]. If you can't force world politics by play, it's not going to work by just telling someone to do something.

Frozen Beauty

Believe I called it a Skirmish did i not? if I called it a war I apologize I must have messed up my lines lol

Oh i wasn't correcting you :p I was just confirming what you said was true that's all! Also putting down any rumors that std/abc are at war :).

DeletedUser

At the end of the day, all this talk of gangbangs against STD is pointless. Assuming none of the top three family tribes joined in, we'd quite easily deal with everyone else. Only gangbangs containing Rage, PR and PTG are even worth thinking about. I've heard rumours of Dreaded trying to organise a gangbang with ABC, No Fun and S3XY and that it fell through causing the disbandment and subsequent merger of No Fun into Rage, but they are just rumours at the end of the day and I don't give worth in the word of those outside of my tribe or seek for it. Similar can be said of rumours of Rage planning another such thing on us. Just hearsay. I'm sure there are plans, but not worth even giving the time of day in my opinion.

Cannot of course say much about the Ban/PTG vs Rage/PR situation, not really following it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17170

Lord Ike,

I'm writing not so much about -what- was said this week but rather more about the how things are presented and possibily a way to improve your "World 87 News" videos. Please don't take what I"m saying as insults but rather constructive feedback.

1.) Your voice/mic is very very low. I've got a full surround sound system I listen to Youtube videos all the time, and normally I've got to keep the volume down to 10% or else it is way to loud, but your video I had maxed out, and still had to turn up my suround sound to hear you.
2.)More visuals and less face time. I love that you went over, in very general terms the two big announced wars(skirmishes?) and that you showed the stats, but the amount of time the stats where up was very short, to the point I had to backup and pause the video. So my suggestion would be.
2.a) Show a map of the two(or more) tribes that are warring each other.
2.b) Show different stats, Forever, 1 month, last week.
2.c) Have them cover the majority of the screen while you talk about the war.
2.d) Keep them on the screen for the majority of the time you talk about the war.

3.) I personally would love to hear more about whats going on in different parts of the world, not just big wars, and hear someones opinion (other than mine) on the top tribes/recent events/how the map looks yadda yadda. So more of this stuff, would make me, a viewer, happy.

other wise keep it up and GLHF.

oheinen66

To be honest, those things take a lot of time and effort to put in. Given the listener base, I doubt that will happen any time soon.

DeletedUser93482

Lord Ike,

I'm writing not so much about -what- was said this week but rather more about the how things are presented and possibily a way to improve your "World 87 News" videos. Please don't take what I"m saying as insults but rather constructive feedback.

1.) Your voice/mic is very very low. I've got a full surround sound system I listen to Youtube videos all the time, and normally I've got to keep the volume down to 10% or else it is way to loud, but your video I had maxed out, and still had to turn up my suround sound to hear you.
2.)More visuals and less face time. I love that you went over, in very general terms the two big announced wars(skirmishes?) and that you showed the stats, but the amount of time the stats where up was very short, to the point I had to backup and pause the video. So my suggestion would be.
2.a) Show a map of the two(or more) tribes that are warring each other.
2.b) Show different stats, Forever, 1 month, last week.
2.c) Have them cover the majority of the screen while you talk about the war.
2.d) Keep them on the screen for the majority of the time you talk about the war.

3.) I personally would love to hear more about whats going on in different parts of the world, not just big wars, and hear someones opinion (other than mine) on the top tribes/recent events/how the map looks yadda yadda. So more of this stuff, would make me, a viewer, happy.

other wise keep it up and GLHF.

And just to add to this a bit... never EVER wear sunglasses indoors. You did that in one of your podcasts but saved yourself by removing them after a minute or 2. It goes back to the Larry David joke... and I have to replace a word here... Who are the only people that wear sunglasses indoors?.... blind people and rectum holes. "rectum" wasn't the real word used. I'm sure you can figure out.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I second this. I needed to put my speak volume on high, master volume on high, and youtube volume on high as well as turning off my AC.

I love the content, effort and work!! Good job as always.