Rabbid V's X.

DeletedUser94059

Accusing us of using spies is a very serious accusation. I would like to see any proof of that before you attempt to tarnish our reputation.

Stephen/Clarity.

200.gif

PPffftttt..i have seen the pics..is scary...
seems many of X. have also..... (kiss)

49da99a60304f295c5ba188493d15c33.png

You ladies gunna call it a day=or merge up/turtle up/and waste all our time??

giphy.gif

Lol thats from a member of yours. reputation please you only joined clarity not long ago ( i was in rabid).

im pretty sure my opinion has some voice when i show screen shots of council chats ( hey hurod/martin i see you looking at this thread)

yep thats why people hug when the option to war was there..

Last edited by a moderator:

Sboh

Lol thats from a member of yours. reputation please you only joined clarity not long ago ( i was in rabid).

I have been on the account from day 1 that X and Rabid declared. This thread is about the war of X and Rabid therefore I have been on clarity the whole time this dicussion has been around.

im pretty sure my opinion has some voice when i show screen shots of council chats ( hey hurod/martin i see you looking at this thread)

Again I do not take the accusation of spies lightly and nor should anyone so I will talk of this no longer unless you have actual proof.

yep thats why people hug when the option to war was there..

Have you not played this game long enough to know nearly every world there are mergers and alliances that go against you. Superguys and Garrock were both good friends. However the proposition to merge came together it would have been previously talked about many times.

In world 48 we stood with 1/4 of the world vs 3/4. I myself held 2 fronts alone in k3/13. That was was damn good fun because even though the odds were stacked up against us we were up for the fight. X could be doing the same and yet the only life I have seen on my front at all has been from pepe. if you're already making excuses about why you've lost then why bother playing?

Lost One

Hidden sure does have some misconceptions about how this world has gone... not worth trying to convince them.. they are to butthurt to listen to reason... they had wonderful plans of winning the world.. It stings I bet.

Grammar Commie

No misconceptions.

We beat Panda and associated minions, including your own personal lapdog tribe.

Rabanda's got impressive activity levels and some very skilled players - they've effectively killed off a number of accounts in X., such that time in the sun with families now seems more appealing to a good few than hours in front of a screen. Who can blame them?

Lost One

Oops, theres those misconceptions again.. Sounds like some good excuses to quit !

Enjoy the sun .

Grammar Commie

Hmmm, I guess Rabanda either doesn't have great activity levels, or that many skilled players.

My bad.

SHAGAN888

Why do you all hide behind your names in here? Why cant you revel who you are? Its crazy to run your lips in here without knowing who you are in game, so come on grammar, come on coyote, come on all of you that are hiding.....
You all have the right name for your tribe thats for sure......"HIDDEN" But should really be more like "SCARED"

Last edited:

geomikajak

Commie who are you..your opinion is nothing but dribble from a sideline muppet.
Show me who you are my opinion might change..

There is no spy ..was a simple screen shot shared by one of your best..that actually plays w85..and well!
half you should start doing the same,and spend less time dribbling uneducated shiet here..
(beer)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118119

You all have the right name for your tribe thats for sure......"HIDDEN" But should really be more like "SCARED"

That's a good one Shag, how many weeks have you been waiting to use that??

DeletedUser93993

Have you not played this game long enough to know nearly every world there are mergers and alliances that go against you. Superguys and Garrock were both good friends. However the proposition to merge came together it would have been previously talked about many times.

In world 48 we stood with 1/4 of the world vs 3/4. I myself held 2 fronts alone in k3/13. That was was damn good fun because even though the odds were stacked up against us we were up for the fight. X could be doing the same and yet the only life I have seen on my front at all has been from pepe. if you're already making excuses about why you've lost then why bother playing?

Hey Sboh. I remember you. W-48, we were in the same tribe. Womble vs PIRANA. PIRANA was thrice our size and the players were scared of us. Ha ha. Good old days

Sboh

Hey Sboh. I remember you. W-48, we were in the same tribe. Womble vs PIRANA. PIRANA was thrice our size and the players were scared of us. Ha ha. Good old days

Yeah you were more to the south east right? I actually have Hallzyjake Co-playing me on this account who I think was closer to your frontline.

Agreed it was the better days, I would give anything to replay a world like that!

DeletedUser93993

Yeah you were more to the south east right? I actually have Hallzyjake Co-playing me on this account who I think was closer to your frontline.

Agreed it was the better days, I would give anything to replay a world like that!

Yeah Hallzy. He was the offense coordinator. I remember 75% of the players from both Womble and PIRANA. Anyway on 48 situation was worse than this. I dont understand why some people want to give up without a fight.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Oops, theres those misconceptions again.. Sounds like some good excuses to quit !

Enjoy the sun .

What misconceptions though? X was beating panda, that is why panda was forced into a merge that left many players behind. Rabid is more active then X, not sure about that being impressive though, and you guys do have a few skilled players. And some people in X have quit, what in that is false or is a "misconception"? Tbh if Rabid actually had impressive levels of activity or at least some skilled players they be able to eat accounts that quit a lot faster than they currently are. What are you rolling your eyes at?

DeletedUser118378

Honestly Panda vs X. would have been a good endgame fight. But.. rabid exists with an uncontested right half of the world.

Although imo I would have rather seen X+Panda Merge against Rabid.

However, Garrock is right, Rabid cant just sit around and farm and do nothing till one tribe was gone. They had to intervene to starve of boredom and they are doing so right now.

Terminus

X was beating panda, that is why panda was forced into a merge that left many players behind.

X. and Panda were pretty close in the conquer stats at the point of the RaPanda merger. There was no clear victor by any stretch. As I keep saying, Panda approached X. for a merger long before Rabid, it was clear that the fight between X and Panda was merely for 2nd place as Rabid could grow uncontested in the east. As for leaving many members behind, this simply isn't the case, a large majority were taken over; those that weren't taken simply didn't meet the criteria that was decided upon.

Tbh if Rabid actually had impressive levels of activity or at least some skilled players they be able to eat accounts that quit a lot faster than they currently are.

Interesting that you decide to comment on the skill of players who far outrank you in terms of points and OD, in fact, Rabid has a single player bigger than your entire tribe. As far as I can see the war has turned very much in our favour, which has to be our main priority, should we eat any faster than we are that would be indicative of people being selfish with nukes and having nobles in the core.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
X. and Panda were pretty close in the conquer stats at the point of the RaPanda merger. There was no clear victor by any stretch. As I keep saying, Panda approached X. for a merger long before Rabid, it was clear that the fight between X and Panda was merely for 2nd place as Rabid could grow uncontested in the east. As for leaving many members behind, this simply isn't the case, a large majority were taken over; those that weren't taken simply didn't meet the criteria that was decided upon.

14/26 = 53% "Large" majority :icon_neutral:, they left half of the tribe behind. But yea they were just merging because you guys were excelling at doing nothing in the east to well. Clearly there has to be some issues if your willing to sacrifice 12 members for 14 to be a part of a really, really sad world win.

Interesting that you decide to comment on the skill of players who far outrank you in terms of points and OD, in fact, Rabid has a single player bigger than your entire tribe. As far as I can see the war has turned very much in our favour, which has to be our main priority, should we eat any faster than we are that would be indicative of people being selfish with nukes and having nobles in the core.

You judge skill by points? Thats incredible, so do most people who try to hug their way to victory. Also i really hope that was trolling and Rabid isnt letting people into their tribe who cant even find the join date on twstats, most of your members have a 2 month head start on me and im still ahead of or catching up to some of your still active players, thats really sad man.

You should probably get someone to filter though what you put on here cause thats just awful.