MORS vs. TCO

DeletedUser

Oddly similar to the rantings and ravings of batan

giphy.gif

DeletedUser119468

brandon what is your ingame nick .......it seems that you are smart one

DeletedUser119418

You say "tribe op", but to be quite frank it was us against a whole lot of es support.

U sound frustrated bro... Keep it up :) And maybe u should check your own support where it's at :icon_idea: Before accusing innocent people... "Massive ES support" ha ha ha

Plus Im not even going to state the massive amount of support you and your friend ODA recieved.

Neither u should. But ok. Next time at first sign of trouble ill give u all my villas and then farm on your account...

DeletedUser119418

Oddly similar to the rantings and ravings of batan

u will all learn to go around us :) Snet, Truffle and asqw can guide u through the process. So u wont have to loose a couple million of your troops and end up.....

GOING AROUND US

:ppPppppPpppPPpPPPPppPpPp

DeletedUser

u will all learn to go around us :) Snet, Truffle and asqw can guide u through the process. So u wont have to loose a couple million of your troops and end up.....

GOING AROUND US

:ppPppppPpppPPpPPPPppPpPp

Learn English or i am going to nuke you til the phrase 'you are trash' is permanently stowed in side that thick skull

Im none of those noobs

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Learn English or i am going to nuke you til the phrase 'you are trash' is permanently stowed in side that thick skull

Im none of those noobs

He is none of those noobs, but definitely a noob. At least he tried to speak English. Credit where credit is due.

DeletedUser119468

i have quitted the game .....what you mean by stay away from him

i am not near any one.......

my advice to you is that you cover your face and go in holle there you was last 4 months....

DeletedUser119468

Im none of those noobs

retardinjo alo your frustration speaks all .....to call somebody trash and to speak about sombody skull ....

ingame when i was playng there where some nasty couple milions of MORS soldiers dead infront of our wals
in real life i was living to meet human piece of shi... like you but now for human garbage i use bullet
you are not human garbage you are frustrated idiot
so you are not though anywhere to me idiote

so have fun play game and avoid wars first 4 months of each world you play lol

that is me and this is game and this will staY game to me no matter some frustrated idiot

you will talk about trash lol ......Flaviuse uputi ovo govno gdje i kako da posjeti tvoju zemlju usranu sloveniju govno prica o nekom smecu

DeletedUser119468

when i was created Hardcore my name of the war with MORS was .............scum with no diplomacy..............you are more than that

dishonorable scum is human with heart compared to you

DeletedUser119468

youst take a look one of many OP-s all was similiar like this............ ended with milions MORS troops........

i say MILIONS and MILIONS only at my place infront my walls

after the battle

I stuck their heads on stakes outside my walls
millions of them,sea of blood

DeletedUser

dont quit we are all enjoying watching you and ODA junkie make MORS look silly

DeletedUser119075

Ok let me put this simply for you uneducated bunch who can't string a sentence together.

1. Saco you say you took a village from me, You retook a village i conquered from from your tribe mate 2 hours prior. Oh and it was at my new cluster to the east where no support were. WELL DONE FOR THAT!!
OHHHH and I think you lost around 25 villages to me on the first OP, regardless of what you say,

2. You say you WON the battle with MORS. 5-8 players attacking apparently. It was Me truffle and AQS who sent the nobles only with 2-3 players faking from half a K away. Also towards the end, I was the main one sending those Nukes with aqs and truffle as back up clearances. So stop talking as if you stopped the whole of MORS. I never once felt pressured by either of you, I was able to carry out 2 - 3 personal ops whilst attacking you. Not once did you even put me to the test with defending.

3. You say you didnt get support. But you got a whole lot of it. We have scout reports showing more then two paladins stationed within time periods troops couldnt possibly travel to. We have been sending waves and waves for nukes to different villages and it seems your troops never manage to decrease even when we put out 25% recruitment on, it seemed your defense built faster then our offense.

ODAD Junkie : No doubt you are the better player then Saco by a long mile. I am not one to disregard (this means ignore) the fact that you are a good player as I have always told you. Yes I asked if you want to co play us, not once did I asked you to gift us your villages, we even said you can gift your villages to who ever you liked as we only wanted you as a player. However I am sorely disappointed by your post, we have never disrespected you in any way, am disgusted by your recent comments, thought you were an honourable player. but clearly not.

1. Your stats are wrong, the fight started before the"war" stats, overall we have more conquers then you.

2. Yes we went around you. Why can't we? Have you heard of strategy? We weren't prepared to hit a wall of stacks so we went behind to split the stack and go for the easier target "sacoman the great" ,and it worked. More like you two are bitter.

Well done overall, yes regardless of how many support you received, you did well (strictly to ODA, Saco you are just average). However to say you "won" against us three (Apparently 3 players makes up MORS) is an overstatement. Not once were we under pressure. never did you threaten our core, yes you retook a few rim villages from us but that deosnt mean you won the "war" lol. We advanced on the map where as you guys "stalled (this means prelong"" us.

Regardless of what you both say, stats will show who won this world and who make better decisions. not your idiotic cries of bitter.

RIP SACO.

P.S brandon u nublet, ill kill you again :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119075

dont quit we are all enjoying watching you and ODA junkie make MORS look silly

he isnt quitting, he is being bitter on the forums whist getting rimmed atm, because he cant do anything aside from cry.