Ghio1

• Thread starter DeletedUser90465
  • Start date

DeletedUser116463

If you want some ranting open a new thread thread but for now, we are more interested on Ghio's recent endeavour. please.

DeletedUser119533

If you want some ranting open a new thread thread but for now, we are more interested on Ghio's recent endeavour. please.

so what did this have to do with ghoi1?

Ohein ur statement is nutz and naive.

Do you have any proff that " the rest of the tribes" have no sort of diplomatic strategy for their tribe? Are you numb nutz son?

i was just responding to you, saying some have poor leadership.

If you want to keep it on ghoi1, that is fine, but do not post questions which relate to something else....

Mr. Cringer Pants

116762eedce1383454e8c0375eb8aeea.png

I find it interesting that s u stephen is essentially throwing his PTG friend under the bus. PTG family is a total of 3 tribes. RAGE! and RAGE are 2 tribes. Only 1 tribe can win. I know dreaded. personally and he has his priorities straight: Rage! is > than PTG in his eyes and would never disregard his tribemates - and this extension goes to his family.

So what would happen to all those PTG players if a handful, for argument sake lets say 5, of PTG moved to RAGE. Oh I know, PTG ex members would eat the rest of PTG. In short, PTG leaders were actively planning to leave PTG for Rage. Shame on you PTG, shame on you.

Regarding the GHIO1 account, I feel for the romanian/german players on the account. They were always kind and respectful to me. Steve even posted above that he was not welcomed by RAGE members. So perhaps you were just removed for having an attitude/behavioral problem. This is a game after all for everyone to have fun and get along with.

My advice to Steve is try to shape your attitude a bit so you are more welcomed in the world. This is not the first time you'd been hit like this. Seems like the only reason you were removed was nobody wanted to game with you. :icon_cry:

oheinen66

Rage has too much choice in who to merge in, pretty much any tribe would. Getting down 75 members to 40 is a challenge enough without dumping people off the ship. Nevermind recruiting from other tribes.

DeletedUser119333

Am i the only one who thinks that Dreaded is a total cunt after reading all these stuff? How should anyone trust a player like this as a leader? I mean like, even if that PTG RAGE merge was really going to happen, how could PTG members trust a leader like him?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

maybe they dont trust him xD maybe theres a conspiracy that makes there leader back stabbed next :p

DeletedUser

Am i the only one who thinks that Dreaded is a total cunt after reading all these stuff? How should anyone trust a player like this as a leader? I mean like, even if that PTG RAGE merge was really going to happen, how could PTG members trust a leader like him?

Not new that the leaders have to get rid of accs that creates to many problems. Maybe dreaded. find the time to make a post here himself if he got the time.

otto44

tl;dr
Account was removed for being played by a problematic player.
It was a sneaky attack because nobody wants to waste troops on internals.
The mentioned problematic player was most likely told random stuff that he believes is truth.

You were fooled, fool. And backstabbed. For being a dick and a trouble to your own tribe. No serious duke will ever have you in his tribe unless you change your mentality.

Erig

Rage has too much choice in who to merge in, pretty much any tribe would. Getting down 75 members to 40 is a challenge enough without dumping people off the ship. Nevermind recruiting from other tribes.

I think they need more than a mere 'few merges' to save their image now. I'm very interested in what stephen will say in his personal statement though. This thread is Podcast worthy Ike :D

DeletedUser80720

tl;dr
Account was removed for being played by a problematic player.
It was a sneaky attack because nobody wants to waste troops on internals.
The mentioned problematic player was most likely told random stuff that he believes is truth.

You were fooled, fool. And backstabbed. For being a dick and a trouble to your own tribe. No serious duke will ever have you in his tribe unless you change your mentality.

if that was the case why would your dumbass leader recruit him in the first place

DeletedUser117183

if that was the case why would your dumbass leader recruit him in the first place

Hahahaha this made me laugh, do love seeing someone who hasn't done any research on a player before commenting with abuse towards that player.

DeletedUser80720

that makes me laugh even more assuming i dont know who Stephan is

DeletedUser117183

that makes me laugh even more assuming i dont know who Stephan is

I never said you didn't know who stephan was. If you look at your post you ask why Otto's duke recruited in ghio. Otto's duke never did recruit ghio, thought i'd talk you through it so there wasn't another sarcy incorrect comment.

DeletedUser80720

what so because one of your tribes accounts got a co player your leader disliked you decided to back stab him

what would happen if your leader decided to get a co player that some of the players didnt like

would the same thing happen or not

im assuming it wouldnt because your leader is allowed to do anything he wants right xD

awesomely led tribe i must say

DeletedUser119150

lol doesn't he have 3-4 coplayers no the acc in which steve was one of them

DeletedUser119150

most of the people who know steve know he is most problematic player and a toxic in ghio1 acc i think all the co players and even the original owner knows that even though steve is good player but has a bad attitude which creates internal problem and disrespects for the tribe though i don't know what happened here like at all still got no cmnts for dreaded so it looks like he is to blame here cause without giving any explanation to the player you internalled him and even now u dont care to give a reason and that maybe the worst attitude of a player /duke. So he is not so different in being called a problematic player. You can even say that you went out of internals to grow and we will understand even that reason will be good enough for you

DeletedUser80720

the leader obviously knew all of this before he invited the account

so why was he invited in the first place

from what i can see he was invited used abused and back stabbed

DeletedUser119374

What amuse me is that how everyone is frigtened from Dreaded, and it is just reminded me Kim Jong-un somehow. Well played all along, have to admit

oheinen66

What amuse me is that how everyone is frigtened from Dreaded, and it is just reminded me Kim Jong-un somehow. Well played all along, have to admit

Think hardly anyone is afraid of Dreaded, whether they are right or wrong in thinking that. People generally put Rage between best to fourth best depending on who you talk to. To call them the clear tribe/leadership to be scared of is probably not the case.

Ohein ur statement is nutz and naive.

Do you have any proff that " the rest of the tribes" have no sort of diplomatic strategy for their tribe? Are you numb nutz son?

To reply to this, your tribe STD is a particularly bad offender of having terrible diplomatic strategy. If you were in Game of Thrones, you would be the Starks playing in a world of Lannisters.

Last edited: