BREAKING NEWS!

DeletedUser93439

Well, you'd expect a lot more caps from TAG on Tyrant and less caps from us on you given the difference in amount of troops available. Then again, TAG is a newly formed "forced" merge so there's kinks and dissent I guess.

Not going to pat my back on how good Tyrant did, but the stats have dropped to insignificant numbers for now so we'll see.

DeletedUser

I was trying to be friendly but you seem to want to bash us every chance you get. Maybe one day we will see something from your acc ingame?

Edit: BTW no one was forced to join our new tribe, they could have declined invitation and join the almighty tyrant

DeletedUser93439

I was trying to be friendly but you seem to want to bash us every chance you get. Maybe one day we will see something from your acc ingame?

Edit: BTW no one was forced to join our new tribe, they could have declined invitation and join the almighty tyrant
You call that bashing? I've simply pointed out that I expected way worse given the differences in size. I didn't even say "y'all suck" or "Tyrant for the win, losers" or anything in the like.

I didn't say anyone was forced to join, I said it's a forced merge. By which I mean that it was either that or sit around and do nothing. I'm 100% sure you guys did not tell them "Okay, so we'll make a new tribe with why and noobs, not everyone can join due to member limit. You're free to join if you want, if you don't really like the idea, you can join Tyrant."

If this is how thin your skin is, no wonder you think Tyrant is the devil. You'd take anything as an insult.

DeletedUser88324

You call that bashing? I've simply pointed out that I expected way worse given the differences in size. I didn't even say "y'all suck" or "Tyrant for the win, losers" or anything in the like.

I didn't say anyone was forced to join, I said it's a forced merge. By which I mean that it was either that or sit around and do nothing. I'm 100% sure you guys did not tell them "Okay, so we'll make a new tribe with why and noobs, not everyone can join due to member limit. You're free to join if you want, if you don't really like the idea, you can join Tyrant."

If this is how thin your skin is, no wonder you think Tyrant is the devil. You'd take anything as an insult.

Actually, you are wrong. I made a group chat with all trusted Noob members(14 of the then 18-19 acfounts), explained the situation at hand, and gave 2-3 options for future. We laid it all out on the table for them and asked what they thought. Eeveryone agreed to the merge and gave us the go ahead to get it done. The members left behind, were members we had planned to get rid of for a while, just had mot done so due to our ongoingwar at the time.

DeletedUser93439

Actually, you are wrong. I made a group chat with all trusted Noob members(14 of the then 18-19 acfounts), explained the situation at hand, and gave 2-3 options for future. We laid it all out on the table for them and asked what they thought. Eeveryone agreed to the merge and gave us the go ahead to get it done. The members left behind, were members we had planned to get rid of for a while, just had mot done so due to our ongoingwar at the time.
I didn't claim to know HOW it went, but it still remains a forced merge. By which I mean that given the situation at hand, you were forced to merge together to form a uniform front rather than to risk fighting a three-way war.

The purpose of the post you refer to was not really to go on endlessly about that merge though, merely about how I expected a worse result for us and that I presume there are some kinks and issues still needing addressing. I don't know WHY tenji thought I was trying to bash, you've seen my PnP, I tend to make a joke out of it rather than to head on bash a tribe. Besides, PnP will be between Tyrant and Tag mainly so ye, I guess it may seem like constantly picking on the same target but what do you expect in this regard anyway? For us to spend time making a big deal out of tribes like "OMG" or "EAST"?

Epic Pandas

Well, you'd expect a lot more caps from TAG on Tyrant and less caps from us on you given the difference in amount of troops available. Then again, TAG is a newly formed "forced" merge so there's kinks and dissent I guess.

Not going to pat my back on how good Tyrant did, but the stats have dropped to insignificant numbers for now so we'll see.

I would like to point out the size difference between Noobs and Why when we were at war - if I remember correctly, Why were about a third bigger than we were and yet there were still advances on both sides. Why had more nukes so inevitably managed to be able to just pound us constantly, whilst we would have to try and be smart about how we used our troops (consequently, how we ended up in a stalemate). So, to coin a phrase "Size doesn't matter". Good offensive and defensive strategy would allow a tribe to make up the difference in size between them and a larger opponent and not end up 329 caps down in a war that they knew was coming. Tyrant did next to nothing to prepare for war, even though we pretty much stated (if in a roundabout way) that we would be going to war. The K55 and K65 fronts were almost completely unstacked and left open for us to steamroll. So, your excuses don't really wash with me, but please continue sending support to Logboss, I would love some more ODA <3

DeletedUser119519

I would like to point out the size difference between Noobs and Why when we were at war - if I remember correctly, Why were about a third bigger than we were and yet there were still advances on both sides. Why had more nukes so inevitably managed to be able to just pound us constantly, whilst we would have to try and be smart about how we used our troops (consequently, how we ended up in a stalemate). So, to coin a phrase "Size doesn't matter". Good offensive and defensive strategy would allow a tribe to make up the difference in size between them and a larger opponent and not end up 329 caps down in a war that they knew was coming. Tyrant did next to nothing to prepare for war, even though we pretty much stated (if in a roundabout way) that we would be going to war. The K55 and K65 fronts were almost completely unstacked and left open for us to steamroll. So, your excuses don't really wash with me, but please continue sending support to Logboss, I would love some more ODA <3

Consider that TAG is almost 2x the size of Tyrant. While you are right that defensive and offensive strategies can make a huge impact on caps. Twice the amount of nukes do the same thing.

Goodluck to both sides. Have fun while the war is still enjoyable.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TAG
Side 2:
Tribes: Tyrant

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 254
Side 2: 107
Difference: 147

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 19
Difference: 79

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,058,109
Side 2: 802,643
Difference: 1,255,466

DeletedUser

The only Tribes i thought were good were Noobs and Tyrant, yeah leadership was shakey at times, I guess Shit tribes end up merging to win a world at the end all the time. why, Shit tribe, merged everything right from the start, noobs, Merged into a shit tribe to won the world.

End of th day, watever happens, Tyrant will go down as winningt his world in everyones eyes from the outside, noone likes a bunch of hugging pussies. GG Ruining world

DeletedUser88324

The only Tribes i thought were good were Noobs and Tyrant, yeah leadership was shakey at times, I guess Shit tribes end up merging to win a world at the end all the time. why, Shit tribe, merged everything right from the start, noobs, Merged into a shit tribe to won the world.

End of th day, watever happens, Tyrant will go down as winningt his world in everyones eyes from the outside, noone likes a bunch of hugging pussies. GG Ruining world

Tyrant winning in the eyes of the outsiders? Lol. All tyrant has ever done is boast ingame and on externals while never having proved a thing to the world and outsiders. The only "war" you won was against apex, and that iwas wone 2 weeks later and ended in tyrant.. wait for it.. yes: recruiting 10 apex members.

Dont whine, you have never proved a thing. Maybe next world you will grow a sack of balls and not rely on your allies to declare on tribes you Dont have the guts to fight (oh i fogrot, why was also a shitty tribe.. so, if you didnt have the guts to take them on, what does that make you?) And hope for them to wear out and lose activity so you can swipe in and mop up the spoils of war.. #ShittiestAlliesEver

Michael Corleone.

As an outsider, Please you could not be anymore wrong.

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score

I don't think they've ruined the world, in fact, I think they made it really interesting and exciting for Tyrant.

And this is coming from a Tyrant player itself