Predictions?

babbeanton

Wittman be great and im sure you guys be talking in future worlds about how you nobled him he really be one of the big players in w78 so well done loading. no doubt at this point you all be elite players :)

More interested in how you be doing vs those north guys????
Ofc not asking if you are winning im sure you are after all north be a small fish to fry compared to the legendary mr wittman...

And sorry bgeorge for all the grammar issues did not know that was so important. i try to improve my english but honestly dont really care haha

Last edited:

DeletedUser117392

Oh holy hell someone got to much time free.

Titu try going out in the sun you might even see some people and meet a nice girl

And to sum up your post in a smaller more quicker way (to go out and meet that girl of your dreams) all that you are saying be ESLL sucks and Titu be great.
Rhytm are great Tnub + Loading sucks big time.
Then lots and lots of stats and this and that and i dunno and stats and so on and so on of like 10 mins.

See alot more easier to read and quicker to write in my way.

Now mr Titu time to go out of that shell infront of the computer and go outside to start talking to real people

Let me sum up this post,
It basically means
"I don't understand that post.
or
I understood that post. I cannot agree with OP. I cannot say anything against it so I will write whatever random blabber I can think of."

In my post, I have never said that ESLL sucks (as a matter of fact, I did not say anyone sucks). And the only time I mentioned myself in the post is about Liii nuking me. The post literally contains no references to any stats related to me what-so-ever. I don't know how did you manage to read in between those lines "Titu be great".
Same goes for Rhythm. I did talk about other tribes but I did not write anything about war stats of Rhythm.
Apparently you cant even read properly it seems. Not to mention play tribalwars. Around the time I made this post, you made a lot more posts than me. You were even posting during the weekend so why don't you follow your own advice and go out in sun, meet people so that you can develop some communication skills and improve your English.

But best is this:
guessing on participation in OP-s are just pathetic.
If guessing on participation in OPs even though I saw incoming attacks and nuke reports is pathetic then guessing what (allegedly fake) story someone wrote in support ticket when you were nowhere involved in the matter is even more pathetic.
(still less pathetic than your posts)

any more questions I would love to answer,,,,,

Just 1 question:
Can you put some senses into babbeanton?

Interesting take on this titu. i totally agree on the fact that both loading and tnub havent performed in this world.

however lets take a quick look at these inactive sam from llc went awol and was kicked after multi times of promising hed come back rankorn yes defended until llc was kicked as hed had enough and gave up.

you ryhthm boys have done great work and i cant wait until us north boys face off in the end game war will be fun however i think youll meet your match

Sure. Though the thread is named Predictions, I did not make or not making any predictions here. Really I am not a fortune teller nor I have Krystalball (Loading has it). We all have seen a lot things being changing drastically in this world. Hope to have a good battle in endgame. Good luck :)

As you can see, Loading actually has more war ODA and ODD, from wars, than any other tribe. Loading has about as much war ODD as both North and TNub have, combined. In addition, Loading is about 44 mil. war ODA away from having a war ODA equal to the combined war ODAs of both North and TNub. In fact, if the old TSU stats were factored in, these numbers would be a lot higher. Then again, I guess the same could be said for those who used to be in Crash.

I don't really think it can be said that Loading has failed to perform when in one form or another, as Sierra/TSU/TSUCk/Loading, they've been at war for a long time, and have more war ODA/ODD than any other tribe in the world.

Your conclusion is factually incorrect simply due to the data based on which you decided to make conclusion contains counting errors.

This is screen shot of current war rankings - http://prntscr.com/bbqj9d
As you can see Loading has 818M ODA & 1.364B ODD

This is screen shot of opponent defeated (Tribes)
As attacker - http://prntscr.com/bbqjgs
As defender - http://prntscr.com/bbqjlr
So Loading has 766M ODA & 990M ODD

Wait how is the mismatch?
Opponent defeated (Tribes) is supposed to capture all ODA/ODD players earn while they are in the tribe. This OD may or may not be part of ongoing war. That means that Opponent defeated (Tribes) should be higher than War OD but as you can see it is NOT.
The reason behind this is double counting. I don't know if it is by design or just a bug, but overall war OD counted by summing up OD from all wars. That means if you a tribe A has 2 wars with Tribe B (one of them being with ally or something) then every ODA tribe A makes against tribe B will increase War ODA by twice the amount just because it is counted twice due to 2 wars. I noticed this fact last October while examining runningbullet's war odd in member wars points being higher than his odd as player. That was due to 2 wars with Flood at that time.
Looking at the 1.364B ODD compared to 990M ODD as tribe, we can see it is clearly 36% exaggeration of Loading's performance by your measures. May be you can clarify what are the tribes with whom you are having multiple wars?

but no one can survive without Co players these days,,
Any player who has Wit can. e.g. Michael Wittman

I'll predict myself to noble ALL Wittman villages
First show us that you can noble Kwanll villages.

babbeanton

But best is this:
guessing what (allegedly fake) story someone wrote in support ticket when you were nowhere involved in the matter is even more pathetic.
(still less pathetic than your posts).

Had nothing to do with any support ticket, but getting someone banned are pathetic but i have not sent any support ticket (dunno if a co player did it but still not me). Back to the old guessing game again Titu :icon_wink:

Around the time I made this post, you made a lot more posts than me. You were even posting during the weekend so why don't you follow your own advice and go out in sun, meet people so that you can develop some communication skills and improve your English.

See my post about getting outside some more seems to hurt someone :icon_sad: , sorry about that im sure you be out in the sun alot talking to those dream girls everyday :icon_wink:
About my english i think most people understand what im writing so no worries + we dont speak english in my country (atleast not when we be in our own country) so dont see why getting outside would improve that haha.

And no need to act like an 5 year old Titu, sure your english be better then mine im fine with that but talking about someones english skills be kinda like an 5 year old telling someone you suck at football. Im sure you older then 5 years old so please act like it.

Just 1 question:
Can you put some senses into babbeanton?

He been trying to do so for some time now, he even offered free english lessons so i offered free TW lessons then we both realised we be older then 5 so we made a deal, ESLL will keep being a bad TW player and my english skills will still be shit.

Nw ESLL i still love you mate

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And sorry bgeorge for all the grammar issues did not know that was so important. i try to improve my english but honestly dont really care haha

Spelling and grammar is important. Grammar saves lives. For example, there is an obvious difference between "Let's eat grandpa", and "Let's eat, grandpa".

Your conclusion is factually incorrect simply due to the data based on which you decided to make conclusion contains counting errors.

This is screen shot of current war rankings - http://prntscr.com/bbqj9d
As you can see Loading has 818M ODA & 1.364B ODD

This is screen shot of opponent defeated (Tribes)
As attacker - http://prntscr.com/bbqjgs
As defender - http://prntscr.com/bbqjlr
So Loading has 766M ODA & 990M ODD

Wait how is the mismatch?
Opponent defeated (Tribes) is supposed to capture all ODA/ODD players earn while they are in the tribe. This OD may or may not be part of ongoing war. That means that Opponent defeated (Tribes) should be higher than War OD but as you can see it is NOT.
The reason behind this is double counting. I don't know if it is by design or just a bug, but overall war OD counted by summing up OD from all wars. That means if you a tribe A has 2 wars with Tribe B (one of them being with ally or something) then every ODA tribe A makes against tribe B will increase War ODA by twice the amount just because it is counted twice due to 2 wars. I noticed this fact last October while examining runningbullet's war odd in member wars points being higher than his odd as player. That was due to 2 wars with Flood at that time.
Looking at the 1.364B ODD compared to 990M ODD as tribe, we can see it is clearly 36% exaggeration of Loading's performance by your measures. May be you can clarify what are the tribes with whom you are having multiple wars?

I actually didn't think about the double-stats. I obviously should have checked the ODA and ODD rankings as well.

The only tribe that Loading has 2 open wars with is North.

Nukes-Galore

In part, I disagree with this statement. My initial thoughts go to the war rankings:

[SPOIL]
003d4341598bade405d76e6236c5622f.png

[/SPOIL]

As you can see, Loading actually has more war ODA and ODD, from wars, than any other tribe. Loading has about as much war ODD as both North and TNub have, combined. In addition, Loading is about 44 mil. war ODA away from having a war ODA equal to the combined war ODAs of both North and TNub. In fact, if the old TSU stats were factored in, these numbers would be a lot higher. Then again, I guess the same could be said for those who used to be in Crash.

I don't really think it can be said that Loading has failed to perform when in one form or another, as Sierra/TSU/TSUCk/Loading, they've been at war for a long time, and have more war ODA/ODD than any other tribe in the world.

Yes, obviously Loading isn't doing too good against North, but overall, against all enemies combined, Loading still has more caps than losses in their wars. I would say the second spoiler, which is the older war, is a more accurate representation for how Loading has personally done against Spel, North, and a few other tribes. The first spoiler also contains TNub, and really this war has primarily been Loading vs North, and Rhythm vs TNub.

These are the war stats for Loading/Rythm vs TNub/North:
[SPOIL]
b72bdce829be174e844eecba9dd1fc04.png

3b6edd69e0770b1d084e4ef5d8f568a4.png

[/SPOIL]

These are the war stats from a war that is 79 days older than the war stats shown above. These war stats are for Loading/NI vs SPEL/North and a couple other disbanded tribes:
[SPOIL]
facefd301f2c2c77062c48f9dfbdc50b.png

a94637185132c757b7653ede4e67b0de.png

[/SPOIL]

As for Loading not doing well against North, it wouldn't be hard for me to list a number of reasons why we are down in caps, but of course these will sound like excuses more than reasons. In part it has to do with various players simply up and quitting, deleting without notice because they had a disagreement with leadership (Lord Zlane), various leadership changes, lack of coordinated Ops, and overall lack of real focus on one area or another. Every time one of the accounts loses their players, or people simply quit, it has forced Loading to put more focus on internals and minimizing losses to North, instead of allowing Loading to better use nukes and nobles against actual war targets. Then, because North nobles villages from the accounts without players, and from the people that have quit/deleted, it causes the needs for frontline defense to change and shift. However, I'm sure every tribe can give excuses or reasons why this or that happened or is happening.

If I recall correctly, Loading was actually doing halfway decent against Crash (before they split into TNub and North), so it's not impossible for Loading to make a comeback. Various other tribes in the past have come back from greater losses. The tribes involved in these wars have fought hard and expended a lot of offense and defense. Anything can happen, and so we just have to wait and see what does happen. That's why I made this thread, because we simply don't know what will happen, and it's fun to see things from various players' perspectives and what they think will happen. :)

Loading has massively underperformed on this world regardless of what the stats say. Anyone who says otherwise is extremely deluded or in Loading.. Maybe a combination of both? The tribe hasn't been able to fight its way out of a paper bag since Scott stopped actively leading.

ps, no need to post stats on how great loading is we know you can fight your way out of a -wet- paper bag (spb)

pss, kudos to North and Rythm for being able to put up with their abysmal allies for so long.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Loading has massively underperformed on this world
I think it'd be better to say that Loading has massively under-performed against North. It truly is sad how bad Loading is losing the war to North.
Anyone who says otherwise is extremely deluded or in Loading.. Maybe a combination of both?
I'm in Loading, and I don't exactly disagree with you.
The tribe hasn't been able to fight its way out of a paper bag since Scott stopped actively leading.
I'd say it's more than Scott leaving. It's a combination of various reasons.

DeletedUser

I predict the world to end with some tribe winning (TNub excluded).

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This may be a stretch, but I think I know the answer to who will win the world. My guess is that it will be whichever tribe has the most points when the world closes. :O

DeletedUser

Lol...best end would've been a barb nobling turtle tribe (like TWM) ending up as winners while the present top four lose.
Or worst end...whatever.

DeletedUser94059

So predictions anyone since the world has changed. these forums are dead lets try get them going again. Pnf where are you?

Player not found.

Ryan relax, I have something cool in mind soon. It will be involving interviews with players and their viewpoints on W78 ;)

I thought of this idea just now and all players viewpoints are accepted regardless of tribe - Im sure it will be fun and done via Skype :)

Nukes-Galore

Side 1:
Tribes: CHANGE
Side 2:
Tribes: Fusion

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 7
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 480,198
Side 2: 66,840
Difference: 413,358

chart

seems as if the mega tribe is struggling?

prediction... maybe another merge?

Player not found.

I'm not gonna cover up tracks but I'm gonna give some facts, before the war was declared there was 114 villages of Fusion that had over 10 CHANGE villages in their 7x7 so it really is natural that we would be going down in the stats.

Nobling in your own Ks that you already own won't win you wars, I'm predicting it will slow down in the next few weeks and say that CHANGE should have done better.