How would you look?

DeletedUser118416

Nah instead he just disappears after multiaccouting? Another regime dirty trick? Nah just Coco playing stupid...

shocked-will-smith.gif

DVBBS

Remember Oso is only where he is because of me... :)

LOL I love how you make all these statements about where people/tribes would be without you..... i'll tell you where they'd be; better off without you.

You know who you remind me of connor?

0b9bbb41af107d6102acf902b6b1035f.png

#MakeRegimeGreatAgain

ProyousArt

LOL I love how you make all these statements about where people/tribes would be without you..... i'll tell you where they'd be; better off without you.

#MakeRegimeGreatAgain

I would make a "MakeDestinyGreatAgain" joke, but your own tribe-mate Hellios already made that joke about his/your OWN tribe. How hilariously shattered is Destiny to have one of their own members can name all his villages "MakeDestinyGreatAgain" in a direct implication of how crappy of a tribe Destiny has become.

It's so ironic you choose to make that joke when your own tribemate is making the same joke about YOUR OWN tribe's deterioration. How can you credibly make jokes about other people when you cannot even stop your own tribemates from bashing themselves over the head with the same joke you tried to use on us? Thus, I can safely say, #makedestinygreatagain.

DVBBS

Funny that as soon as I am gone it all goes down hill. Coincidence? I think NOT! :)

oooh.gif

[/spoiler]

Who says we're going downhill? You noble a couple of inactive accounts and all of a sudden you forget that regime is -12,483 in the war overall & STILL 2300 caps behind us? Plus we also got rid of some of our less loyal members; if anything we took out the trash.

Ms34EI.gif

& Josiah Helios is right. We need to make dest great again - and we will, but my post was more referencing the fact that connor is an egotistical meglomaniac - like Donald Trump. But if you think the regime now that accepts unloyal scum like connor & hodgy is anything like the regime we all respected at it's creation; tell me what drugs you're doing cause i'd like some.

Tranquility

Reaction score
Math says that you are going downhill. So who are the less loyal players you trashed that got you down to where you are now? How are you defining less loyal? Players who are bleeding?

Regime accepted players who did not want a pitiful merge win. I have known Hodgy and he is always welcome by my side, the others have been loverly additions that we would not give up.

I find it amusing that their biggest flaw in your eyes is that they wanted to fight for their world win.

I also find it amusing that you have developed some sort of righteous indignation over Regime not living up to the expectations you are currently laying out when it was your tribe that howled about Regime being scum. When it was your tribe that specifically wrote a declaration stating we were no longer honorable - that we were intolerable.

When it was your tribe that crawled on its belly through the mud, snapping up any active players it could to feed itself.

Destiny is not making itself great again. Yet again Regime is kindly doing what we can to help you. We are stripping away and purging all of the baggage you have carried with you through this world. One by one they will walk away. One by one they will hit delete. One by one you will scorn them for not being perfect.

We are making our patchwork princess pretty again, DVBBS.

I look forward to holding you into those purifying flames to see if you are anything more than bark.

DeletedUser118416

Chris is all bark no bite. He has done nothing all world apart from his internalling days. *Big Clap*

DeletedUser

I would make a "MakeDestinyGreatAgain" joke, but your own tribe-mate Hellios already made that joke about his/your OWN tribe. How hilariously shattered is Destiny to have one of their own members can name all his villages "MakeDestinyGreatAgain" in a direct implication of how crappy of a tribe Destiny has become.

It's so ironic you choose to make that joke when your own tribemate is making the same joke about YOUR OWN tribe's deterioration. How can you credibly make jokes about other people when you cannot even stop your own tribemates from bashing themselves over the head with the same joke you tried to use on us? Thus, I can safely say, #makedestinygreatagain.

What the hell?
I'm the current player on hellios and you got it all wrong. Just sayin'.

ProyousArt

Who says we're going downhill? You noble a couple of inactive accounts and all of a sudden you forget that regime is -12,483 in the war overall & STILL 2300 caps behind us? Plus we also got rid of some of our less loyal members; if anything we took out the trash.

Ms34EI.gif

& Josiah Helios is right. We need to make dest great again - and we will, but my post was more referencing the fact that connor is an egotistical meglomaniac - like Donald Trump. But if you think the regime now that accepts unloyal scum like connor & hodgy is anything like the regime we all respected at it's creation; tell me what drugs you're doing cause i'd like some.

I don't know, I think you need to be on much, much harder drugs to accept Deathdeala as a member of your tribe LOL.

DeletedUser79609

54472330.jpg

Destiny players right now

When almost all the Regime players are doing the exact same thing they accused Dest. of doing a couple of months into the war. Bravo, hats off to ya. Any more room on that high horse drawn bandwagon up to the sacred moral high ground?

715keq.gif~c200

More importantly, back to my favourite thread of all time <3

Me when I can't sleep and find myself prowling the TW forums at 6am...

giphy.gif

9wGMD.gif

XFeLwWU.gif

giphy.gif

DeletedUser105140

54472330.jpg

Destiny players right now

Hehe, reminds me of all those Months Regime was just losing left and right and now since they got a rebirth from all the new co's they got awhile back and got some Green days they feel they got their 'spark' back. This is fun hehe

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hehe, reminds me of all those Months Regime was just losing left and right and now since they got a rebirth from all the new co's they got awhile back and got some Green days they feel they got their 'spark' back. This is fun hehe
By all rights Destiny should've clinched the win a month ago. Of course Destiny will be made fun of for screwing up, merging and failing to win despite their dodgy dealings.

By the way, we are having fun here so definitely happy to keep going indefinitely.

DeletedUser102104

By all rights Destiny should've clinched the win a month ago. Of course Destiny will be made fun of for screwing up, merging and failing to win despite their dodgy dealings.

By the way, we are having fun here so definitely happy to keep going indefinitely.
Fun is the name of the game, I'm glad you guys are having fun! if it aint fun why play?

DeletedUser102104

I hated it for a few months so i left xD enjoying it now so im back xD idk people take it too serious haha

DeletedUser79609

Exactly! It annoys me when people in this game say how much they hate it. Just stupid to play if you don't actually want to

Certain people make this game unbearable. Especially this world. Tribal Wars was actually quite a fun environment once, I miss that

giphy.gif