Mrs vs Con

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For the record Balian quit world 86 early yesterday Morning , I found that I could no longer take care the account by myself been working 70 hours a week at my new job , although I did set a sitter , good luck to all . See you all in another world , you all won't be forgotten and Paybacks are a biatch LOL

DeletedUser100230

Somehow I feel bad now ! I stood up for my friends and now most of them are gone ! Well great that's TW nowadays !!

DeletedUser116223

For the record Balian quit world 86 early yesterday Morning , I found that I could no longer take care the account by myself been working 70 hours a week at my new job , although I did set a sitter , good luck to all . See you all in another world , you all won't be forgotten and Paybacks are a biatch LOL

If you see mors again in another server just delete at start up.
You dont want to lose your time again

Man if you see mors again in another server just delete...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you see mors again in another server just delete at start up.
You dont want to lose your time again

Man if you see mors again in another server just delete...

Well hopefully next time I am with a tribe who works together as your tribe does .... Congratulations on your win of 86

DeletedUser66411

Some people have left Con and are running scared. Don't worry we won't forget about you guys :).

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Whipped about dropping the sit, seems like the time me and a few other people spent on your account was just a waste of time aswell.

Gz mors, seems like you're soon in reach of the win. I'll see what I can put up with so it will be abit more fun for you guys.. Gl

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Or where you won't run and drop your sit at the first sight of incomings.

We'll be here :rolleyes:

Drop the sit ? I took my kids to holiday I had 5000 incoming 20 trains thus far , I was gone for a total of 20 hours straight , when I came home I had about 30 trains , I stayed awake as long as I could and had about 10 trains sniped , I needed sleep had to be at work the next day , no one was availible , so I left sit with Samuel because I had no volunteers , but I quess Sam wasn't able by the time I came home from work nukes were smashed , 1500 incoming untagged etc etc etc . I told you all before this even started that the frontline accounts need the most attention and I appreciate all who helped and for those who don't this is why you will lose and a lesson to be learned .. I hold no grudges , but I started a new job and been working long hours I was unable to maintain my account so I told DO Unto Others that it was time for me to quit please use my troops wisely and send all my nukes out .

The following day I logged back in and saw my account was up for internal and my nukes where still home and trains coming in from my own tribe mainly at my churches so I decided to go ahead and send out my nukes at red dots and basically working on geting a many flags as I can , good luck too all and Job well done by Mors for their tribal particapation working together as a tribe ..

DeletedUser66411

For those not privy.. Stats since the start of the war. Congrats to MORs on over 1000 caps in under 3 weeks.

083b7a44003b4d709396ac8c31f7165d.png

5f90d0e654aa460fb5a389ba535e7593.png

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And Balian has left the tribe due to the ignorance of some players towards me in the forum..

DeletedUser100230

if we are taking too long and u cant bare with us, you could always delete and make it even easier for us :D we dont mind ...

Well captain never jumps the ship till End .
atleast it says i am #1 in Con war stats :D

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do you always refer to yourself in the third person?

No I don't think I do , But I knew there would be talk in here about assumptions of why I left Con and I just thought I would prevent that and put it out there .... Thank You ....

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Balian you must be able to take some criticism when pretty much dropping arms as soon the enemies starts to gather at the front of your door.

We were a good bunch of people helping you with accountsitting and sniping (I sniped several of the first trains arriving which allowed u to take a break and sit down and make a plan, and I know Tyler sniped a good bunch aswell.)
And when it couldn't get more weird, you write on the forums that you decided to quit and sends broodly your sit. And then after a few hours you ends his sit and starts to defend your villages again versus trains coming from con??

And yes, real life comes first...
[2016-08-02 18:42:55] Samuel: hey mate, why did you quit w86 :/?
[2016-08-02 19:27:36] Balian in Ibelin: My new job bro
[2016-08-02 19:27:51] Balian in Ibelin: I'm working Like 70 hrs a week

But you could've atleast infromed us 24 hours before u decided to open the gates to our enemies....

Note: He decided to 'quit' a few hours before the first trains started to pour into his villages, and thats when I messaged him.

So to make it short;
You decide you want to fight, we sit your accout and snipe for you.
You decide to quit and you pass the sit to the tribe.
You decide to end the sit and start killing your own tribe's trains.
You decide to make yourself look like the victim on the forums.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No Samuel I did not open the gates that happened even before Lum merged with Con , first inthefog deleted , then anant got oped , that exposed me while all this was going on I was working 70 hours a week at my new job and was unable to prepare myself for my op they had on me when I asked for the sit I had about 30 trains coming in , I only saw about 7 of them sniped when I got back from being gone 20 hrs . I then sniped about 7 more trains myself before I fell asleep I requested another sitter , so I could get some sleep before i had to get up and go to work again , but no one was availble I woke up to about 1500 more incoming untagged so really didn't have the time to see how many o them were trains because had to leave for work , when I got home from work there was like another 2000 incoming untagged so that's when I decided i didn't have the time for this world and said I would quit , I asked Do Unto Others to have them send my nukes out and try to use my troops wisely , I decided a few hours later to see if they were doing just that and they wasn't they put me up for internal and were moving troops to my other villas so tribemates could noble me , so i took the sit back sent all my nukes out at Mors , I am sure Mors can verify that , and decided to keep producing nobles for flags for future worlds , so that is that I have nothing else to say 86 is over for me come get my villas I don't care

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't put the blame on other people lol, it doesn't work that way. "But he did that." is kindergarten level.

What i see as an problem is the way you've treated the tribe that had your back. As I mentioned earlier, real life comes first sure. But you gotta keep in mind that you cant depend on others and start poiting fingers and make exuses as soon you get put up against a wall. You speak alot of this "new job" (which u never mentioned to me, or the other member before u got launched at it seems), regardless if you're telling the truth or not, you should've took some responsibility and recruited a co or a permanent sitter for when you're offline. (Which brings us back to my point to not depend on other people to step in and do the dirty work.)

So basically, you should've been more prepared for this.

And I don't see the reason why you would freak out if we internaled your villages, I'm amazed that you not even a little bit happy that we're trying to fill out the giant hole that you left. Instead you defend yourself versus us... I'm done on here, just wanted to speak out and make things straight.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For the record Samuel I'm not trying to put the blame on anyone and I'm sorry you feel that way , I was basically trying to say I quit the world because I couldn't keep up with the account , also you only been in the tribe for several days now you do not know anything about what has been going on , i been looking for a Co and as far as sit goes yes i told the tribe front line accounts need to be sat .