STD, Politics and the State of the World

DeletedUser119533

be made in order to obtain victory even though I would consider myself objectively to be probably the best leader in the NE.

This won’t happen. The sad fact is no matter how who gangbangs us, the only possible winner coming out of the North East is STD under the STD name. To be fair, if we lose, you could get recruited by Rage, PR or PTG, but most likely if STD loses, then everyone in the NE loses since even though they are large family tribes, I like to think they still have a limited number of spots. So I would like to apologise formally to the rest of the North East, you drew the proverbial short straw and this won’t change. I shall stick to my guns even if we do not grow in the next 3 months and Rage/PR end up controlling three of the four quadrants. I am privileged in that I am able to lead a group that shares a similar vision.

A reasonable proportion of you probably know that STD was founded with a principle, amongst many others, of no diplomacy and that we also do not work with other tribes on an unofficial level. We fully intend on winning (or losing) this world on our own hard work. I understand this can be frustrating to some people, particularly within our area who expect us to play this game in at least a semi-optimal manner. I’m sure it would be easy enough, even now, to combine the three major tribes in the North East under a new name, a combined leadership of sorts, perhaps step down myself with the understanding that sacrifices need to be made in order to obtain victory even though I would consider myself objectively to be probably the best leader in the NE.

What changed?

DeletedUser

When did it stipulate that STD should never recruit?

In terms of the wars themselves, fighting against S3XY who were four times smaller than us before even merging would not have been too interesting even though we were skirmishing against ABC at the time, it was not really a fight for reasons I won't really get into. We would have crushed them due to pure mass difference if we were in a serious war, though it might have been an interesting fight at similar sizes. That was just unfortunate geography more than anything and was deliberated over for a very long time.

Rage was not one I actually expected to fall apart, well more of a case I didn't expect them to fall apart so soon. I think it was a case of either us or mutiny owning that quadrant and I felt on balance it was better, given my knowledge of Mutiny's playstyle through limited observation, to seize the initiative ourselves. The player quality was not bad either in that case.

To use your own interview, that scenario of STD vs Mutiny that you talk about would not happen if Mutiny had those players. They would gangbang us most likely with PTG/BAN, though we would have a reasonable chance of winning, I do have to do what is best for the tribe.

DeletedUser119533

I was talking about the not working with other tribes, no unofficial alliances.

With Sekrit, Wett, S3xy all opping with std, before joining the tribe.

DeletedUser

I was talking about the not working with other tribes, no unofficial alliances.

With Sekrit, Wett, S3xy all opping with std, before joining the tribe.

By that point, I believe it had already been posted on the public forums and was common knowledge.

DeletedUser

To the point that everyone and his dog knew that we were recruiting them in a few days but didn't quite have the space and it was made clearly apparent that those players were part of the tribe. S3XY were already in STD before we had worked with them in any capacity and Granny basically said that Wett were joining us on the public forums (and practically everyone knew) before we ever worked with them. These players were part of the tribe and in the tribal chats before we ever worked with them.

Death by Noble

319696.jpg

DeletedUser119533

To the point that everyone and his dog knew that we were recruiting them in a few days but didn't quite have the space and it was made clearly apparent that those players were part of the tribe. S3XY were already in STD before we had worked with them in any capacity and Granny basically said that Wett were joining us on the public forums (and practically everyone knew) before we ever worked with them. These players were part of the tribe and in the tribal chats before we ever worked with them.

It was common Knowledge yes, but thankyou for clarifying that you were a family tribe to the forum, i have wanted to hear you admitt it for a while.

I would also prefer if you guys fought with a little more decency instead of using sat accounts to apply to enemy tribes and try to spy. Example is robifir sitting wenhanz applying for all the tribes around. It is a shame that the rank 1 tribe with 15 million points cannot fairly fight some small Northern misfits which are 20 x smaller.

DeletedUser

As I see it, as soon as a merger was agreed, there was a period of less than a week before WETT joined, S3XY and STD were not related until the invites were sent though the merger itself was negotiated for a long time. We certainly did not work with any of these tribes and scenarios of attacking them were considered up until the invitations were accepted. That being said, it does not bother me particularly to be called a member of a family tribe, even though I wouldn't agree with your definition. If I was good enough in order to lead a family tribe effectively, I would do. More strong members is better than less, though it comes with difficulties logistically and in terms of internal atmosphere which require a more competent leader than myself to solve.

As for fighting fair, I do not know what you are talking about. I did not know we were fighting against northern misfits, unless you are talking about ABC and that one is just a skirmish and chompfest in itself. From what I see, it seems to just be a few people working together to clean their area which they seem to be accomplishing quite easily. Those northern misfits I think you are talking about look like they are getting off easily, they definitely would be gone in a matter of days if it was the entire rank 1 15 million point tribe (as you put it) attacking. At least from observing what has happened historically when we have gone up against 500k point tribes in order to practice co-ordination and such, they are generally left with practically no villages after 48 hours or so.

As for the accusations you are making, I don't know if they are true but I will ask and get people to stop messing around. I don't think anyone needs information from these random tribes in order to win and I personally ignore all information outside of the tribe anyways as a matter of point, I'm guessing if that is the case, some people are just sadistic bastards who like to see noobs squirm when they get incoming. That said, the overall conversa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119533

As I see it, as soon as a merger was agreed, there was a period of less than a week before WETT joined, S3XY and STD were not related until the invites were sent though the merger itself was negotiated for a long time. We certainly did not work with any of these tribes and scenarios of attacking them were considered up until the invitations were accepted. That being said, it does not bother me particularly to be called a member of a family tribe, even though I wouldn't agree with your definition. If I was good enough in order to lead a family tribe effectively, I would do. More strong members is better than less, though it comes with difficulties logistically and in terms of internal atmosphere which require a more competent leader than myself to solve.

As for fighting fair, I do not know what you are talking about. I did not know we were fighting against northern misfits, unless you are talking about ABC and that one is just a skirmish and chompfest in itself. From what I see, it seems to just be a few people working together to clean their area which they seem to be accomplishing quite easily. Those northern misfits I think you are talking about look like they are getting off easily, they definitely would be gone in a matter of days if it was the entire rank 1 15 million point tribe (as you put it) attacking. At least from observing what has happened historically when we have gone up against 500k point tribes in order to practice co-ordination and such, they are generally left with practically no villages after 48 hours or so.

As for the accusations you are making, I don't know if they are true but I will ask and get people to stop messing around. I don't think anyone needs information from these random tribes in order to win and I personally ignore all information outside of the tribe anyways as a matter of point, I'm guessing if that is the case, some people are just sadistic bastards who like to see noobs squirm when they get incoming. That said, the overall conversa

S3XY MAN STEAKS sent out a circular mail to members of wett and sekrit about doing joint ops on dha in the north west. Or was the mail i saw a fake? If so, someone guessed the land time and predicted a number of other things, id probably invite them as they can see the future.

DeletedUser

What are you trying to say ? This info is irrelevant already and worth nothing LOL. It seems like you are the one playing dirty here not the other way around.