STD, Politics and the State of the World

DeletedUser119533

What are you trying to say ? This info is irrelevant already and worth nothing LOL. It seems like you are the one playing dirty here not the other way around.

It is not worth anything as the op already happened, but it proves that you guys were working together before being in the same tribe, even though your players are denying it.

I am dirty for being forwarded your plans of attack and Yet you are personally building up multiple sat accounts to attack and spy on enemies. Hmmm, i think we have a different definition of dirty.

DeletedUser

I am dirty for being forwarded your plans of attack and Yet you are personally building up multiple sat accounts to attack and spy on enemies. Hmmm, i think we have a different definition of dirty.

Every tribe that I applied to i wrote in the application : "I came here to spy" , And it was more of trolling then actually trying to get any information. I don't need it. You could deny it but that's the truth.
P.S not that i am saying i sat any account ;)

And, Your intel about our tribe is garbage. You can show whatever you want. Cause i don't see any part of leadership involved into the mail you shown

oheinen66

You can tell that mail is not a serious Op since it is not posted by Nemesis. I know Nemesis has had a loathing for bashers for a very long time, I'm sure even the tiniest excuse will get rid of sekrit or whatever they are called.

You talk about Ops, yet DHA/Boo seems to be quite clearly STD's 3rd or 4th priority in terms of focus. Just a few players in the area attacking and it seems like they are getting whatever they want to be honest, 31-2, both tribes in decline. Not really much to say on the issue than that.

If we are talking about gossip, supposedly Mutiny are sitting and supporting the accounts, it must be a bit disheartening to see a small chunk of the tribe beating these tribes so badly despite that.

DeletedUser119533

Every tribe that I applied to i wrote in the application : "I came here to spy" , And it was more of trolling then actually trying to get any information. I don't need it. You could deny it but that's the truth.
P.S not that i am saying i sat any account ;)

And, Your intel about our tribe is garbage. You can show whatever you want. Cause i don't see any part of leadership involved into the mail you shown

I do not know all the tribes you applied for so i could not comment on that statement.
You can tell that mail is not a serious Op since it is not posted by Nemesis. I know Nemesis has had a loathing for bashers for a very long time, I'm sure even the tiniest excuse will get rid of sekrit or whatever they are called.

You talk about Ops, yet DHA/Boo seems to be quite clearly STD's 3rd or 4th priority in terms of focus. Just a few players in the area attacking and it seems like they are getting whatever they want to be honest, 31-2, both tribes in decline. Not really much to say on the issue than that.

If we are talking about gossip, supposedly Mutiny are sitting and supporting the accounts, it must be a bit disheartening to see a small chunk of the tribe beating these tribes so badly despite that.

small chunk of the tribe? you mean half of std along with other tribes,

Must be a little disheartening to know that even with an extreme size advantage your players cannot win fair

Last edited by a moderator:

oheinen66

I am not a huge fan of STD, personally I think they are the weakest of the big three powers currently. I don't think they will win the world, they aren't anywhere near as dirty as you portray them to be for a start (You'd be talking about Mutiny who practically swims in the mud), P.T.G and family is my personal favourite currently.

That said, those tribes in the north got their arses kicked by like six players of varying degrees of involvement. Half of thirty eight is not six to my knowledge, you are just utterly clueless and spouting shit. You can even count them:

Exigenn, Tribalanon, Fiddygene, I am Alone, S3XY MAN STEAKS, Mr.Xentrias.

To go even further, only three of them have been actually attacking the northern tribes for the last few days. I just have no time for liars.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

To go even further, only three of them have been actually attacking the northern tribes for the last few days. I just have no time for liars.

Um, i don't know if you're lying or if you genuinely have no clue but probably the latter. But whilst you have missed out key players such as Amadioha and robofir (love ya) you also missed out all the puppets of STD such as Sekrit (RIP) and wehanz.

to my knowledge,

Clear to see you're knowledge doesn't extend very far.
That said, those tribes in the north got their arses kicked by like six players of varying degrees of involvement.

We have very different versions of getting "arses kicked" The warstats are what 28-3 starting about a week ago?

To have ones arse kicked must mean that DHA are dead when in fact over the last 48 hours the war stats are just 3-1 to STD. This is definitely not the definition of having kicked an "arse" so to speak. Then you go and start finding excuses. First it was that mutiny are sitting all their accounts (which they aren't) now its that its only a small section of the tribe (which i agree with but still doesn't excuse the lack of progress)
I don't think they will win the world, they aren't anywhere near as dirty as you portray them to be for a start (You'd be talking about Mutiny who practically swims in the mud)

Lacking of evidence there of any quality. This talk that mutiny is sitting accounts in DHA is based of unsubstantiated rumours created probably by STD to try and excuse their failed ops on DHA despite their supposed skill advantage and significant size advantage in comparison to DHA. I cannot talk about any other areas of the world but the one i am in so there could be other lies spread around that you are talking about but we all know STD is full of dodgy dealings and dilemmas from screwing over ABC to their no diplo apart from sekrit, S3XY and Wett diplomacy to their spies planted in DHA (love ya ofir). But yeah apart from this STD is the paragon of virtue that all tribes should aspire to be like.

Ps:I know i started from the bottom to the top so sorry about that if it is confusing for you

DeletedUser118052

moooo? moo moo mooooooooooooooooooo mooo.

Hows it going everyone? G.E.K here. Probably the only player to not join in the cuddle fest of STD when asked to. Begged if your counting Robifir, not just Nemesis who was strangely foreshadowing and poetic in his response to our saying no. I'm not sure what a "hand is only given once" means as my engrish is not to good, but hey c'est la vie.

Now just to clear things up 100%. A lot of people have been saying that I am the account responsible for all these mythological DHA sits. While I would LOVE to claim credit for that, as I enjoy chuckling to myself as Exigenn just flops around like a chubby kid in a pool with too few noodles to support his inability to swim even though fat floats (in all honesty I have no idea what he looks like its just how I imagine him), unfortunately I can't.

I will say, however, that from watching many of the players involved timings from our mutual time in RAGE, however, I would not be surprised if certain members within DHA, cough cough, were more than capable of killing a few nukes and nobles here and there. Example, Exigenn's best timing from when we had command sharing on together way back was an approximately 5 second prenuke on a split noble train with antisnipes landing .2 after his nobles. Given that I've been closely observing this matter given its implications for our future and maybe sending a message or two or a hundred thousand, Exigenn, you really have to improve. I've been spending so much time planning that its a bit disheartening to see that you have not practiced at all.

To STD I would like to thank you for validating my co's and my decision to join Mutiny instead of you. The fact that you all have simply assumed that my account is involved in this matter is a little telling in your ability to handle failure and desire to blame any other potential source other than your own abilities or lack of effort. I would suggest that you start to treat all of your opponents with the same care and precision required of taking on what could potentially be this worlds greatest threat. Given the nature of this game for people to come back out of retirement under interesting aliases you can never be quite sure who you're dealing with. Maybe also do a bit of background research instead of just dismissing certain groups (wink wink). And honestly, don't look at the most obvious answer all the time. This game is a lot like chess in that it requires foresight, carefully laid traps, advance planning and and the ability to predict the future and several hundred possible outcomes. If I were to have a hand in DHA that would be just so dumb. Just so unbelievably dumb. Like, common. Give me a bit more credit than that. Like does it look like I'm ready to take on STD yet? I, however, might of had the forethought to have someone who I respect as a player way more than I respect any other player in TW, who also enjoys trolling way more than I do, join DHA way back when this world was young and I didn't believe that RAGE would make it and given some research on Nemesis and STD knew that I'd be squaring up with you guys eventually when I was just a little teeny tiny noob with two villages and a buffoon named Gill was trying to become my co. Or Not? I guess you will never know.

Now, it isn't often that I am asked by certain people to be this clear with my plans, but I didn't just join this world a month late willy nilly and I sure as heck am not the type to only think as far ahead as my next noble target. Patience and virtue are key until the day that you're asked to roll the dice.

MOOOOOOOO!

G.E.K out:confused:

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Exigenn's best timing from when we had command sharing on together way back was an approximately 5 second prenuke on a split noble train with antisnipes landing .2 after his nobles

5 minutes bud. The pre nuke was 5 minutes before. Jeez get it right if you're gunna write an essay for us

DeletedUser118052

Thanks for that Gill. I thought I should give him the benefit of the doubt as I didn't remember which it was and thought that even if he were smacking his keyboard with that wet pool noodle he could of managed 5 seconds.

Mr. Cringer Pants

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

DeletedUser

Interesting read, I disagree with most of the things here but you already know it.
Its funny how people try to change the picture so they will get out nicely from it or blame others ( yea i love you too )

I wanted you to join us since we were friends in RAGE, However you picked a different way witch i respect. Sadly G.E.K account will need to be rimmed. Just like every account out of STD.

DeletedUser

About stats, Villages that became barbs after we sent trains aren't counting right? damn.. there was so many juicy 5-6k villages after we did the first OP..

DeletedUser

Allow me to give a clearer view of the cleanup in K34 since I was the one who ordered it.

Some of our newer members did not have the spread in order to take part in our operations against BAN or 007 and therefore a third group containing seven members was assigned to clear up K34, of which DHA was the major tribe in the area. I asked them to do something in conjunction with our own Ops, but mostly left it to them to organise.

There was a total of 22 trains in the area as of 48 hours prior, of which 17 villages were taken and secured within 24 hours of the Op landing. At least within my personal experience, an initial hit of 30% is a huge success, yet the Op against DHA was well over 50%. It was my personal opinion that the follow up could have been improved a lot and some of the attacks were too sloppy and the timings were off which I subsequently mentioned. I will happily to talk to Exigenn about improving his timings and will watch them more closely in future, though it doesn't seem to stop him being able to take villages off these players at least.

In the subsequent Op STD did, I pulled every player asides from Exigenn and Fiddygene off that area of the map. So the reason STD has been conquering less villages against DHA is nothing to do with the supposed sitting and supporting of G.E.K. By my understanding, the villages haven't gotten harder to take, DHA was just not a priority and a casual chomp and hasn't been notably difficult, certainly not to the point where I've been notified of the trouble.

As for G.E.K, I, against the advice of many people who thought you loose lipped as you were in Rage, gave you that invitation since you were part of the same group of people in Wett and I was willing to take a collective and shape them from there, whatever your reputation within Rage. I am somewhat relieved you did not take the invitation as now I know you better I do not think you would be compatible with std.

I am straight forward, I do not believe in playing this game like chess. The strongest force wins. Silly games only work against bad tribes. If STD loses, it won't be chess, it will be because we weren't strong enough. That would be my fault and I'd be on my sword.

DeletedUser116463

Oh G.E.K no, we thank you for not joining us, really , we appreciate the effort.

I think one thing that i need to note, we dont actually consider DHA as major stuff, they are like local tribes that need to clean up, so what if theyve killed some troops, they are low priority anyway.

Death by Noble

Allow me to give a clearer view of the cleanup in K34 since I was the one who ordered it.

Some of our newer members did not have the spread in order to take part in our operations against BAN or 007 and therefore a third group containing seven members was assigned to clear up K34, of which DHA was the major tribe in the area. I asked them to do something in conjunction with our own Ops, but mostly left it to them to organise.

There was a total of 22 trains in the area as of 48 hours prior, of which 17 villages were taken and secured within 24 hours of the Op landing. At least within my personal experience, an initial hit of 30% is a huge success, yet the Op against DHA was well over 50%. It was my personal opinion that the follow up could have been improved a lot and some of the attacks were too sloppy and the timings were off which I subsequently mentioned. I will happily to talk to Exigenn about improving his timings and will watch them more closely in future, though it doesn't seem to stop him being able to take villages off these players at least.

In the subsequent Op STD did, I pulled every player asides from Exigenn and Fiddygene off that area of the map. So the reason STD has been conquering less villages against DHA is nothing to do with the supposed sitting and supporting of G.E.K. By my understanding, the villages haven't gotten harder to take, DHA was just not a priority and a casual chomp and hasn't been notably difficult, certainly not to the point where I've been notified of the trouble.

As for G.E.K, I, against the advice of many people who thought you loose lipped as you were in Rage, gave you that invitation since you were part of the same group of people in Wett and I was willing to take a collective and shape them from there, whatever your reputation within Rage. I am somewhat relieved you did not take the invitation as now I know you better I do not think you would be compatible with std.

I am straight forward, I do not believe in playing this game like chess. The strongest force wins. Silly games only work against bad tribes. If STD loses, it won't be chess, it will be because we weren't strong enough. That would be my fault and I'd be on my sword.

147d7b254c6f06ae631dc0ac470f7bbf.png

ashoka1

What's the issue here

If you guys think STD isn't a good enough tribe ,Std has noobs amongst it's ranks,Std players are not good enough

I agree.I am a noob & lot of my friends in std are noobs as well in my eyes.

We are not good players like GEK or many of Dha members.

We just log in to our skype chat and talk with friends for a while then go back to our real lives

Tbh being better or best is not I am here for

I am pretty happy to be a noob till am having fun.

Nem takes this game too seriously.Relax bro

What if ppl think Std is not good enough..can't even noble barbs/dead tribes properly etc.

.leave them alone when their time comes we will see how awesome they are

DeletedUser119533

I am not a huge fan of STD, personally I think they are the weakest of the big three powers currently. I don't think they will win the world, they aren't anywhere near as dirty as you portray them to be for a start (You'd be talking about Mutiny who practically swims in the mud), P.T.G and family is my personal favourite currently.

That said, those tribes in the north got their arses kicked by like six players of varying degrees of involvement. Half of thirty eight is not six to my knowledge, you are just utterly clueless and spouting shit. You can even count them:

I can give you a reason why varying degrees. Due to sitting regulations players like robifir could not attack everyone, (he is missing off your list along with others). I mean he was attacking with wenhanz account at least, as well as his own.

You missed of a number of attackers and i personally still have incoming from all of them listed except s3xy man steaks, so how is it only 3 attacking in the last few days? I mean s3xy man st3aks had attacks landing within the last 3 days. I also have incoming from players not listed also, which means that you are calling me a liar, while lying......

std might not be the dirtiest tribe in the world, i have not dealt with most of them, however they do have rule breakers, like all tribes probably do. Since i am not being attacked by the others i have not looked into it, which is why i pointed out std faults.

DeletedUser119533

A fake script was sent out to some people therefore I am getting attacked by half the tribe. It's amazing how dumb people are.

Incoming is incoming until it is landed, there might be random nukes in the fakes. Just because someone sends 20 fakes and no real nukes does not mean they are not in the op. Those fake attacks change where support is going if a player suspects a nuke among them.

It is amazing how dumb some people are, thinking that players faking do not count towards helping in ops. Why waste time faking if fakes do not help?

DeletedUser119533

v^1B31B950260906BA5D8732D2BA20F010DAACE009B454BCDC6B^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Robifir, you are a naughty boy aren't you. Trying to convince your enemies to fight each other, while you are attacking them?

I suppose 17 million points compared to 1 million points is a tough battle for you guys. And before you std numpties say not all of std are joining in, not all of our tribes are joining in either, since some of the guys said they will only join in when a decent tribe attacks.