Change and Fusion Merge!

DeletedUser105935

Alright big fella calm down, you must be hella tough, please don't hurt us :(

coming from the guy 2 scared to tell me what account your on.

lii i really think change have been beating chests.
well ill hold my hands up you capped a fair amount of villas off me but the puppet account is far from dead nor is it so keep coming.

Nukes-Galore

coming from the guy 2 scared to tell me what account your on.

Wow i'm scared of you I hear you cry?
brendan_fraser_laugh.gif

lii i really think change have been beating chests.
well ill hold my hands up you capped a fair amount of villas off me but the puppet account is far from dead nor is it so keep coming.

DeletedUser99939

Thought the traitors was all of Fusion :confused:

Loading betrayed the alliance with Rhytm when they started a new tribe with the enemy.
North betrayed the alliance with Tnub when they started a new tribe with the enemy.

Fusion backstabbed the entire world all old allies all old friends, just sad you guys dont see what you did wrong :(

Loading and North both did not betray any alliance.

I speak from the loading side. For us, the alliance with Rhythm expired allowing us the freedom to discuss as we wished diplomacy with whoever we choose including North. There was lines out there to continue the relationship if Rhythm had wanted it and we did express that. Nobody took our council serious. The last serious discussion between the two councils ended up in an argument and Titu ending all shared chats including council. To add to that the only time we could get the FULL Rhythm council to respond to us was to make a dramatic scene otherwise only Titu spoke which eventually led to the decline in relations due to his demands and insults. So did Loading really jeopardize its relations with Rhythm? Obviously not, however we did react and start to move towards what Rhythm may do after they ended chats. Did your leadership not tell you they ended council as well following the end to the shared chat effectively severing contact?

North side was explained by Quack thus I feel no need to try to explain his side.

Fusion backstabbed nobody. It was two tribes who saw what was coming and called off the petty differences keeping us apart. Once Rhythm did not reinstate which at the time was Loading's priority we knew they did not care to renew diplomacy in any form. So if Rhythm or Change was in our position then, would they have continued to fight a war that Rhythm had initially asked Loading to join against Crash which later escalated to North and Change? We saw no reason to continue to do so. We ended hostilities much the same way Rhythm and Crash have done to combat Fusion. Ask yourselves Rhythm, how much of this was your fault that we did not continue to be your puppets.

Let me answer that, because we didn't. So former loading peeps, when your leadership tells you they beat us to the punch of securing an offer from north they are full of it. In fact, our only goal the whole time was to increase our relations with you and get your tribe back on track. Yes, it is true we would not except a merge until we saw unity and team work. Something that your leaders were apparently not willing to put forth the effort of doing.

There was indeed attempts to help us against North that part I will not argue. Those efforts were appreciated as well. However, during those attempts to help those of us who while doing our best to lead a tribe abandoned by its leadership (Scott) we were insulted. Instead of trying to understand our point of view you attacked us told us to do things your way and refused to give us what we asked from you. Only one thing we got and that was after yet another scene in the council room, being sit help. We were refused dv assistance from Rhythm when it just so happens during Crash vs. Rhythm, Loading assisted you. Several of us have the orders to stack from Scott in archives so you cannot escape that we did assist you. You did not assist us in that regard as we requested of our highly respected allies. We asked for a joint op on K56 and were stalled, not taken serious, and insulted yet again so we dropped it. To take it further than necessary Titu insulted PNF on his performance in a small op which was so minor that escalated and then again at me personally insulting me for taking over skype account from Scott rather than letting it die spewing facts that he does not even to this moment know to be true or false. Yes, Loading had some flaws but at one point in time so did Rhythm and we at the time your allies assisted you. We even lent you our duke. So when you say it was us as leadership of loading not putting effort in you are wrong. It was you all refusing to assist us along with Titu's arrogance that sealed us choosing to reject your terms prior to Fusion.

As for an offer from North. The talks were there long before any war with Crash ever occurred dating as far back as the Loading vs Comet war. Out of respect to Rhythm they were simply not acted on. As I pointed out earlier when you refused to listen, respect, or assist us and gave us no alternative but to look to our borders you sealed the result of what happened regarding the diplomacy between Loading and Rhythm.

DeletedUser94059

I think you are wrong on the whole crash thing, original crash are in fusion now :S your also saying that loading was in talks with north long before the crash war? How does that work when north split from crash during the war??

And as for the rest I have no idea what happened with loading and rhythm but titu can be a big old meany at times

Last edited by a moderator:

Player not found.

To take it further than necessary Titu insulted PNF on his performance in a small op which was so minor that escalated.

Titu did not insult me, he was just dramatic and critical of me being lazy on a small noob which he was right to be.

But like I give a crap, we all can be lazy sometimes and end up failing in little ways. Can you all stop the walls of text, it's getting that annoying I'm starting to not give shit.

DeletedUser94059

Oh no I lost villages lmao. We will see who is the last one standing nub, quick question how's your ODA, ODD and ODT compared to Acez??? Oh wait not even close I'm guessing, i will run rings around you and anyone in fusion your all a bunch nubs who don't know the basics of the game. You can quote that at the end of you survive but I highly doubt it

DeletedUser119367

Oh wait not even close I'm guessing, lmao quote this at the end of the world if you are still around.. I highly doubt it

Kinda cute you think you'll win. Your ego will be popped just like it was on the 13th May.

except for the fact you're trying to make Ace look bad but it's not really working

How in anyway does that not make him look bad ahahaha. He lost over 150 villages in the matter of a few days. You can say what you what about puppet but nothing compares to that lol

Player not found.

Side 1:
Tribes: Fusion
Side 2:
Tribes: Rhythm

Timeframe: 14/08/2016 00:00:00 to 17/08/2016 17:49:16

Total conquers:

Side 1: 203
Side 2: 127
Difference: 76

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 25
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,471,655
Side 2: 1,160,364
Difference: 311,291

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 683,928
Side 2: 233,230
Difference: 450,698

chart

---

Internals for both tribes since war declared:

Fusion: 203 - 45 = 158
Rhythm: 127 - 91 = 36

Growth corrections:
Fusion: 158
Rhythm: 36

Real Total Conquers:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 36
Difference: 122

DeletedUser94059

hahaha your such a peasant sport, no one can pop my ego, in fact I give credit where it's due and told rhythm it was a decent op. Oh wait didn't you know I also killed over 1.4k nobles on that op. You can ask your almighty duke ticko as I sent him screen shots about it. Now please back your words up and get a decent front with me so we can all see how much of a joke you are ;)

DeletedUser

Great stats pnf. I'm pretty sure you guys think you're the shit right now. (You don't? I honestly don't care)

Getting back on topic. Do you mind setting the time a bit back dear?

DeletedUser119367

hahaha your such a peasant sport, no one can pop my ego, in fact I give credit where it's due and told rhythm it was a decent op. Oh wait didn't you know I also killed over 1.4k nobles on that op. You can ask your almighty duke ticko as I sent him screen shots about it. Now please back your words up and get a decent front with me so we can all see how much of a joke you are ;)

Everybody here knows who would win out of you and me. If i could get a front with you i'd be well pleased. Free villas.

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
sport ...

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

DeletedUser119367

sport ...

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

I feel truly inspired by that. Thank you

DeletedUser118442

LOL,very true//
Sport why won't you just go ingame (and I'm only quoting here) like a "Good little boy" get some front with Acez and show him your set of skills,,
if You decide to do that,,you will see that Ryan can get festive,,very festive,,you would wish you had never gotten those front vills and be embarrassed like you will :p
anyways enough with the smack talk,and back to the thread,,with Fusion finally getting that K45 cluster,

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: CHANGE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,112
Side 2: 1,811
Difference: 2,301

chart

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 300
Difference: 135

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 31,514,490
Side 2: 15,615,532
Difference: 15,898,958

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,508,159
Side 2: 2,892,778
Difference: 1,384,619

chart

Good job,,the front is still waiting,,,real front that is,
side note I really hate stats,but again someone said stats were false when it came to Rhythm vs Fusion So I looked it up,,looks like Rhythm is still ahead,

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Rhythm

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,112
Side 2: 23,197
Difference: 19,085

chart

Side 1: 92