Honorable to Intolerable

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
a1f77fecb23abaab36db11fb7ee9f77e.png

Stats since Vlad was dismissed from Destiny. Looks like destiny (not the tribe) is turning out to be just here.

DeletedUser79609

No shit, you were a key player in Dest. so clearly you'll be a key player in Regime? Not exactly impressive if you know the full story though is it...

DeletedUser118416

I don't understand what you mean? James wasn't even that active for Dest as he was focusing on W83. Not quite sure what isn't impressive about this turn around.

DeletedUser102104

All in all, given circumstances, it is an impressive turn around. But he does have a point that a few key acocunts left to Regime, right in the core of the tribe!

DeletedUser118416

Lol, and the fact your 2x the size doesn't mean you can't move D around to cover. You brought it on yourselves by kicking me. Don't upset players in key positions and even so, we were isolated from Regime. Yet your poor attempts at OPs just shows why you shouldn't win W80.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All in all, given circumstances, it is an impressive turn around. But he does have a point that a few key acocunts left to Regime, right in the core of the tribe!
Given it is 2 months later I'm fine to discuss our accounts situation as of you guys kicking us.

We did not expect it given that both Connor and Franc were away of course we were unprepared and I think this would have played a part in their decision to kick us when they did.

We had no stacks, nothing prepared and we weren't expecting it. We didn't have the advantage of hitting Destiny any more than they had an advantage on us. We had about 5 small isolated clusters within Destiny. What did we do after that you ask?

Well our two active co players (Connor and Franc) that had been playing the account with us (Josiah and I) barely logging were gone so we did what anyone would do. We played 24/7 for two months and took control of K45. You can't ever diss that defense, you had every chance to remove us and given the troops you all had prepared by all rights we SHOULD HAVE BEEN RIMMED. Cwolf for example had a completely isolated K46 small cluster that took her 2 weeks to take out despite us sending literally nothing from our core cluster there.

We were in the core of the tribe and kicked. We were surrounded yet we live. Now we have an actual strong position and damn it's exciting to have the Vlad crew in this position.

DeletedUser118185

Thats just adorable :D
Dest. merged and hugged to get a cheap an easy world win, so a few honorable players decide to leave them to not end this world with a merge. Still when this happened Dest. was double the size of Regime, yet they couldnt finish the job properly when they were only 0.6% away from world domination. If I was in Dest. I woild be very ashamed and I would consider changing leadership :D

DeletedUser79609

Thats just adorable :D
Dest. merged and hugged to get a cheap an easy world win, so a few honorable players decide to leave them to not end this world with a merge. Still when this happened Dest. was double the size of Regime, yet they couldnt finish the job properly when they were only 0.6% away from world domination. If I was in Dest. I woild be very ashamed and I would consider changing leadership :D

How is backstabbing your tribe mates and joining the enemy honourable but merging with your longest and only allies isn't?

DeletedUser118185

How is backstabbing your tribe mates and joining the enemy honourable but merging with your longest and only allies isn't?

I am sure there were things going on before they left Dest. to join an enemy tribe. Never in tw history have I seen people joining the enemy without a reason. Maybe should have treated them better?^^

DeletedUser79609

I am sure there were things going on before they left Dest. to join an enemy tribe. Never in tw history have I seen people joining the enemy without a reason. Maybe should have treated them better?^^

So when you run a tribe you're going to side with less than a handful of players instead of siding with the majority (when making big decisions)?

Vlad could have been kicked sooner for bringing a hostile coplayer to their account, but no we decided to bite our tongues because they were our friends and we believed they actually valued friendship. Little did we know they were just incredibly selfish :/

ToHellAndBack

So when you run a tribe you're going to side with less than a handful of players instead of siding with the majority (when making big decisions)?

Vlad could have been kicked sooner for bringing a hostile coplayer to their account, but no we decided to bite our tongues because they were our friends and we believed they actually valued friendship. Little did we know they were just incredibly selfish :/

Ryan. you are very funny.

The reason we left was destiny because the leaders knew that destiny would become full of inactive and then to try to avoid this happening, they merge with sin to win the world.

But not everyone thinks like you players. You do not even have the courage to defeat a tribe 2x smaller than you, you do not even dare to fight to win a world honestly and fairly. Do not deserve to be winners of a world with a strategy that in my opinion is by idiots.

You were one step from victory. a 0.6% and would have overcome the world but the situation has changed. The merge has failed and all your bad points are coming off.

inactive people coming rimmed, lazy people who do not even have the desire to support the front, a tribe that does not help his mate (pndk) and you also have the courage to try to hide your failures using account hjacked excuses . Take your responsibility and admit your failures as a tribe. You have failed the merge and now fail the prizes up the world 80.

People will laugh at you looking at a tribe on the verge of winning the world to lose a smaller tribes you.

Yes, I am a hostile player and I preferred to lose the world fighting fairly than winning a world with a stupid merge

Franc

DeletedUser79609

Ryan. you are very funny.

The reason we left was destiny because the leaders knew that destiny would become full of inactive and then to try to avoid this happening, they merge with sin to win the world.

But not everyone thinks like you players. You do not even have the courage to defeat a tribe 2x smaller than you, you do not even dare to fight to win a world honestly and fairly. Do not deserve to be winners of a world with a strategy that in my opinion is by idiots.

You were one step from victory. a 0.6% and would have overcome the world but the situation has changed. The merge has failed and all your bad points are coming off.

inactive people coming rimmed, lazy people who do not even have the desire to support the front, a tribe that does not help his mate (pndk) and you also have the courage to try to hide your failures using account hjacked excuses . Take your responsibility and admit your failures as a tribe. You have failed the merge and now fail the prizes up the world 80.

People will laugh at you looking at a tribe on the verge of winning the world to lose a smaller tribes you.

Yes, I am a hostile player and I preferred to lose the world fighting fairly than winning a world with a stupid merge

Franc

I do try my best to be as humorous as possible, thanks.

As I recall, you "left" Destiny multiple times. Mostly from being kicked off of your account because you're a toxic player who constantly whines and throws hissy fits when you don't get your way. How many chances were you given to come back? Heck we gave you a spot on the council because we felt sorry for you, constantly asking, practically begging. Yet you always kicked up a fuss, you were always the source of our problem, why?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, just not sure you do.

Courage has nothing to do with it? Dest killed off inactives and Regime lost villages, now you're doing the same, holy shit you're amazing here's a cookie. Also, you do realise some of your members have likely merged before, and will likely merge again. Off the top of my head I know at least 1 person who has just won w83 with a merge, given the strong links with Regime and Golden i'm sure there's more in there somewhere too. Are they idiots?

What you don't understand, Franc, is that your opinion is yours, it may be shared by others, but it doesn't mean it's right. You continuously tried to force your opinion on everyone, preaching it as if it was law. You are always right, no compromise. People like that are idiots...

You do realise PNDK had personal NAPs with former Dest members? Why would people be inclined to help such a good "mate"? Wait plot twist Regime ate free villages :eek: How dare I suggest such a thing, shame on me :)

The only tribe with something to hide is Regime, they've been dirty since Hybrid left. Ain't that right Googly :)

Oh and you Regime guys know that reaching 70% dominance doesn't just end the world right? A tribe has to maintain that dominance for 90 days, and as far as I know Dest are still closest #Winning

Franc, clearly in your eyes everything is fair in war, bar merges and your tribe making decisions that you don't like. The only people laughing are the people who don't play, like me. The way I see it, you and all your other amigos who left Dest to fulfill your selfish (or backstabby) needs, and certain members in Regime who are running for the 'Hypocritical Poster of the Year' award in the next batch of forum awards are nothing more than a joke. Why belittle yourself over a game. Why would anyone, bar similar peoples to yourselves, want to be your friends?

Yes this is a game, but the people, the personalities and the friendships are all real. I would be seriously worried if any of you guys were in my friendship group...

Ciao

For the record, as I no longer play I have no reason to lie or try to cover anything up. You don't like what I say, then go live in your imaginary world full of unicorns <3

ToHellAndBack

you were always the source of our problem, why?

Yeah. because I have noticed what has sin making fun of you but you were scared that they could declare war . It was under their control . I might as well have left the council.

"now you're doing the same, holy shit you're amazing here's a cookie." yeah, i'm always an active player and i was always on top of war stats and i will be on top of war stats

Ryan . what you do not understand and That my opnion is mine and i choise my ways . I do not care if dest call me traitors or backstab . We were not obliged to follow what the council chose , for me, the council did not govern me and did not represent me . Being in a tribe where you do not have fun is just a waste of time , I preferred regime so much that I left and now people want me in my old account because that account is simply dead but again I said no because destiny is just a failure of tribe

PNDK was un example but what about fox? what about etn? what about est? what about cwolf? what? Are they were free villages. No, destiny is full of lazy people and tribe with less activity aren't a long life.

Yes this is a game , but the people , characters and friendships are all real . I would be seriously concerned if any of you guys were in my friendship group ...

Ryan should help your co Sara because I think she needs your help. Back in destiny and show how to win a world with the struggle . We are here , the regime is here and world domination is coming down every day . World dominance Dest . 62.1 %

DeletedUser79609

you were always the source of our problem, why?

Yeah. because I have noticed what has sin making fun of you but you were scared that they could declare war . It was under their control . I might as well have left the council.

"now you're doing the same, holy shit you're amazing here's a cookie." yeah, i'm always an active player and i was always on top of war stats and i will be on top of war stats

Ryan . what you do not understand and That my opnion is mine and i choise my ways . I do not care if dest call me traitors or backstab . We were not obliged to follow what the council chose , for me, the council did not govern me and did not represent me . Being in a tribe where you do not have fun is just a waste of time , I preferred regime so much that I left and now people want me in my old account because that account is simply dead but again I said no because destiny is just a failure of tribe

PNDK was un example but what about fox? what about etn? what about est? what about cwolf? what? Are they were free villages. No, destiny is full of lazy people and tribe with less activity aren't a long life.

Yes this is a game , but the people , characters and friendships are all real . I would be seriously concerned if any of you guys were in my friendship group ...

Ryan should help your co Sara because I think she needs your help. Back in destiny and show how to win a world with the struggle . We are here , the regime is here and world domination is coming down every day . World dominance Dest . 62.1 %

You clearly have never done diplomacy Franc. Sin pushed us, we didn't see eye to eye, both tribes made compromises and both tribes wanted to work together. It was the same with our relationship with Regime, we made compromises and both tried to get along, but it became clear that they never actually wanted to work with us, they were just trying to use us. You would be such an awful leader/diplomat due to your recklessness.

I was actually talking about Regime, not you matey. Nice to see you value your co players though...

The entire fact that you could leave a tribe so easily and join their enemies is exactly why i'd never want to play with you again. I don't care how good (active) you might be. People like you are awful. Granted Dest wasn't a premade, yes it wasn't perfect but we made an effort to accommodate you. We gave you numerous chances to stay in the tribe because you were our friend, unfortunately friendship means nothing to people like you :\

I'm confident this phase will pass, it's apart of the game but everyone is acting like they've never seen inactivity before :S

ToHellAndBack

The friendship . the friendship as you call it What would choose Active account how vlad , Hodgy and William go away from destiny to welcome players from the sin What They Put Feet in the lead and 80 % are inactive ? . If we speak of friendship .

I refer especially to Hodgy and william who were in the tribe for a long time and what did u do ? instead to keep the old friends have them replaced with sin . The friendship as you call it is based on replacing your friends easily? perhaps this is why we have different ideas of friendship . if I was the diplomat . I preferred to lose the world with Honor and with my friends instead have preferred to abandon us and try to win the world but . you have failed in both cases

And ' this friendship you speak of?