Change and Fusion Merge!

DeletedUser39438

you guys didn't give the public an answer regarding Sneels and Harl leaving Fusion (harl returned but still).

I feel like responding to this matter because it's me personal, unfortunatly I'd like to announce that those involved know reasons why things happened the way they did, those not involved shouldn't worry about it

DeletedUser94059

hey at least fussion are good at fighting with themselves and over internals, now all they have to do is put that kind of effort into fighting the enemy Lolz such nubs,

DeletedUser105935

lets take a look at last mounths war stats for hole war

Side 1:
Tribes: Fusion, Anon
Side 2:
Tribes: CHANGE, WSD, CM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,047
Side 2: 2,344
Difference: 297

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 736
Side 2: 629
Difference: 107

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,475,568
Side 2: 18,158,724
Difference: 3,683,156

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,990,120
Side 2: 5,493,087
Difference: 497,033

chart

DeletedUser105935

i aint biased however you are winning.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: CHANGE, WSD, CM

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,558
Side 2: 7,266
Difference: 708

chart

Side 1: 1,081
Side 2: 1,157
Difference: 76

chart

Side 1: 47,732,767
Side 2: 56,965,440
Difference: 9,232,673

chart

Side 1: 8,539,219
Side 2: 10,287,648
Difference: 1,748,429

chart

DeletedUser94059

Lolz nice work Sam it doesn't look so bad when you guys add in WSD a shame you guys can't do anything to a tribe thats a decent size, lets break it down so everyone can see where you peasants have made your caps,

We will go from when fusion and change were made

Changes view
Side 1:
Tribes: CHANGE
Side 2:
Tribes: Fusion

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,160
Side 2: 5,611
Difference: 3,451

chart

Side 1: 416
Side 2: 184
Difference: 232

chart

Side 1: 17,937,266
Side 2: 42,553,294
Difference: 24,616,028

chart

Side 1: 3,936,337
Side 2: 1,677,070
Difference: 2,259,267

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: CHANGE
Side 2:
Tribes: Anon

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,160
Side 2: 4,618
Difference: 2,458

chart

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 18
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 17,937,266
Side 2: 26,459,739
Difference: 8,522,473

chart

Side 1: 371,104
Side 2: 142,608
Difference: 228,496

chart

Rhythm vs fusion (they don't hold a front with anon)

Side 1:
Tribes: CM
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24,340
Difference: 18,729

chart

Side 1: 562
Side 2: 173
Difference: 389

chart

Side 1: 197,466,967
Difference: 154,913,673

chart

Side 1: 4,934,336
Side 2: 1,571,173
Difference: 3,363,163

chart

Fusion vs wsd

Side 1:
Tribes: WSD
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,682
Difference: 929

chart

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 459
Difference: 413

chart

Side 1: 19,588,835
Difference: 22,964,459

chart

Side 1: 394,733
Side 2: 3,528,329
Difference: 3,133,596

chart

And not even going to bother doing anon vs wsd as that skirmish has been going on for ages, but my point is that you lot in fusion are Uber noobs and are trying to make it look alright by adding wsd in to it all, well done guys you have capped a fair few vills off of a tribe that is the size of your largest player lmfao you are pathetic... That is all

DeletedUser117392

i aint biased however you are winning.
Don't post biased stats Sam.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: CHANGE, WSD, CM, Barbarian villages

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,558
Side 2: 7,266
Difference: 708

chart

Side 1: 1,081 + 748 = 1829
Side 2:
Difference: 76 672

chart

Oh No! We are losing so bad!

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Well , this post isn't irrelevant to the thread actually. You are shitting over Fusion just because we have had some hard days.
Should i remind you what happened when Rhythm were in trouble in the start of the war with Crash! ?
You quit. So Scott had to save your tribe even lead it for a month. You really shouldn't shit over Fusion mate.
We will try and we will solve our problems :). Unlike you, who quit in the 1st sight of trouble

DeletedUser118442

aren't you that player that got stacked by Rhythm to "high heavens" when Crash Opped you??
so can't understand how you can you even look a Rhythm leadership in the eyes and talk whatever you are saying.
Titu is known to be a great leader/player...you are known as the player who got stacked and rimmed anyways :p
you want to solve your problems at Fusion,,,try and make a decent Op,,,,or try and defend against our Ops,,or keep your players from leaving,,,don't come to the forums and spam personal insults.

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
I wasnt stacked by Rhythm lmao. Who told you that? Guess that is an excuse for not being able to conquer me without backstabs...

DeletedUser117392

Well , this post isn't irrelevant to the thread actually. You are shitting over Fusion just because we have had some hard days.
Should i remind you what happened when Rhythm were in trouble in the start of the war with Crash! ?
You quit. So Scott had to save your tribe even lead it for a month. You really shouldn't shit over Fusion mate.
We will try and we will solve our problems :). Unlike you, who quit in the 1st sight of trouble

So based on Teemo's claims, I am Titu, who quits in the 1st sight of trouble.
Given that I quit on 2015-06-26 (my villages were started to internal then)
b9872b6ee54146c4bfe86af86309c191.jpeg
I must have first sight of trouble around 25th June and all of the following must be true.

1. On June 1, Rhythm declared war on Flood with having an idea in mind that Rhythm's ally Tsuper was warring HazMat, who was being aided by Crash!. Warring Crash!'s another ally Flood at the same time would be helpful to Rhythm-Tsuper alliance. HazMat merged into Crash! and Tsuper signed NAP with Crash! on June 7, putting Rhythm to war combined forces of double its size. That is NOT sign of trouble.
  2. On June 13, Rhythm's long time ally towards rim, MILFS, jumped to Flood, leaving more than 2 K long backline turned into frontline all of sudden. That is NOT sign of trouble.
  3. Till June 25, following were the war stats even after all the stabbing and jumping ships.
    30de54ba1d2b4410a6baf29c33b9f2c2.jpeg
    Winning war with 121-94 score MUST be sign of trouble therefore I quit.
While you want to remind me of troubles Rhythm faced at the start of Crash! war. I would be glad to tell you that, I had left before even Crash! war started. I wouldn't bother telling you or Fusion reasons for my leaving. Those who were involved (including Scott) know things well.

Considering I quit at the sight of trouble, I must have returned after troubles have ended. I returned back towards July end, On 30th July, Rhythm council discharged Scott from responsibility of leading Rhythm when I took over my account back. (You can check twstats as Internals stopped then)
Certainly Rhythm was NOT in trouble then as we can see in following image.
9a233ee55cca411fb749193011e9229a.jpeg
Since you mention Scott, the person with whom I worked more closely than you. Scott volunteered to take lead of Rhythm instead of being forced into the role. If Crash would have defeated Rhythm, TSuper had no chance left at world winning. Situation in tribe at that time was not really bad as it is being "said" by people who were not part of Rhythm. Further above war stats are under Scott's leadership in Rhythm. (Agreed he was tied by NAP with Crash! regardless Rhythm was still losing war.) Though we are grateful of him for the help he had provided tribe. Rhythm would have faced some dropouts or more losses if he wouldn't been there for us.

Though, credits to solve the huge trouble of fighting war with a tribe double it size, goes to whole Rhythm team. Everyone's efforts and dedication made it possible to turn the war around. As it is evident from above war stats, Scott was long gone before Rhythm turned the war in it favour.

Well, your argument is, Scott helped Rhythm, while Rhythm was in trouble so I shouldn't say anything to Fusion while they are in trouble, is false due to various reasons.
  1. Scott is not part of Fusion (in leadership or as a member). Rhythm may owe something to Scott but not Fusion.
  2. Scott was man of his words and always kept diplomacy as agreed upon, unlike Loading who broke the alliance agreement. No wonder Scott doesn't want to affiliate himself with Fusion in any way. If you think Rhythm owed something to Loading then it is gone at the moment Loading stabbed Rhythm by breaking agreement.
  3. This forums are prime witness of things were posted about Rhythm when Crash war started. Just go into past threads. We, Rhythm, are still keeping thread much more relevant to Fusion-Change war.
So I don't see a reason why I should NOT be posting when Fusion makes false claims and does not back them up. False claims like,
1. Op on puppet will fail which did not happen.
2. Condensed. can beat AceZSpades. Again which did not happen. Condensed. isn't even trying to get front with AceZSpades to prove his point.

Of course you can go and try to solve your problems. Though, I am trying hard to understand, how can Fusion solve its problems by calling me "poisonous snake". But if it helps you then don't forget to thank me (since I thanked Scott for his help). Also let me remind you, problems of Rhythm were externals due to size differences unlike Fusion which suffers internals issues. (everyday someone leaves tribe)

While you say all of above to me, as ESLL reminded us, lets look into you Mr. Teemo

Teemo account played in tribe 2dadar which was in K67 area.
  • Rhythm helped 2dadar in their war against Crash+Flood. I have personally sat Lexy Roxx account so many nights @cdwold can easily confirm that.
  • While I won't claim that Rhythm stacked you fully. But Rhythm sent you def for sure. Before you refute the claim, lets see some history. Link: BREAKING NEWS, Rhythm threatens to break hugfest
    777049fa81f54d64a22c1fbfebd5e320.jpeg

Indeed Rhythm supported you which you publicly accepted. That whole thread has enough discussion about Rhythm helping 2dadar tribe which allowed Crash to help Flood while having NAP with Rhythm.
  • It doesn't end there yet. Rhythm allowed you to relocate in our area when you were getting rimmed in k67.
    14b1eed8bea6435592e4b1e71e769653.jpeg
    Most of above villages are in Fusion now since you merged with BigSecZ which we allowed
    due to Rhythm-Tsuper alliance at that time.
So, after so many ways Rhythm helped you, you are fighting Rhythm now. (at least Rhythm is not fighting Scott). So what should we call you? Backstabber?

Guess, double standards are Fusion's specialty.

Word of advice: You can take first step in solving your issues by making a post which actually makes sense or isn't a blatant lie.

I have to re-iterate @Kripto666 here.
1b6e14b4348384a1858f9aa676fadb52a148606c_hq.jpg

for a smart post by Fusion

Edit: Special advice for @Teemo - Be careful around me. If I bite you, you will die. Remember I am poisonous snake.

Last edited by a moderator:

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Getting around 5DV from 1 tribe member who was in k67 isn't really tribe helping. Right?
And sitting 1 of my tribemembers isn't really that much to the tribe.

I have nothing against Rhythm. i think that most of the players in that tribe are quite-very capable. I just don't like you man. We all know that you are a good player but you aren't really the nicest person.

After the war with flood i wanted to help Rhythm thats why i moved into your territory. Then i merged with Drew. (TSUper were allies with Rhythm) so i see no problem there. Mostly my enemies were Flood and a part of Crash. So i wanted to fight them. But i became loyal to the tribe called Loading and so i accepted the merge :) .

I never owed anything to Rhythm, because i didn't receive help from them.(A few def villages from 1 player who later jumped ships to the enemy was the only help i got). I asked Rhythm for help a couple times and they always refused me.

I know that most of people here don't like me, probably because i mostly say what is on my mind. But i don't play this game to be liked, i play this game to win together with my tribe and rim some players which i don't like. Not much succes for now, but there is a long war ahead :)