Change and Fusion Merge!

DeletedUser117392

I have nothing against Rhythm. i think that most of the players in that tribe are quite-very capable. I just don't like you man. We all know that you are a good player but you aren't really the nicest person.

I know that most of people here don't like me, probably because i mostly say what is on my mind. But i don't play this game to be liked, i play this game to win together with my tribe and rim some players which i don't like. Not much succes for now, but there is a long war ahead :)

o_O
Oh well, I don't play this game to be nice to you. I don't play this game to be liked. I play this game to win together with my tribe.
But when I do this I am poisonous snake. But when you do that is all valid, fine and you are just being a loyal tribe member.

Your post itself explains quite well the double standards Loading/Fusion always had.

I never owed anything to Rhythm, because i didn't receive help from them.(A few def villages from 1 player who later jumped ships to the enemy was the only help i got). I asked Rhythm for help a couple times and they always refused me.

I (or Rhythm) never owed anything to Fusion, because we didn't receive help from them. I don't even have to pretend like you that help provided was minor because there wasn't any. The "help" you & other Loading keep talking about was done by Scott (& Sarge at times), neither of those play anymore and haven't seen a light of the day in the Fusion. So help provided by Rhythm is very minor and help provided by someone who isn't in Fusion is something which I should always remember. I see double standards again. :eek:

Sure as hell, you can hate me. That is your right. So is right of everyone to post in this forums regardless of they are playing this world or not. So kindly keep your double standards with you.
Call me whatever you want. Certainly that not gonna fetch you victory in Change-Fusion war. ;)
Even condensed. cannot beat AceZSpades yet, wonder rest of Fusion can even scratch him.

DeletedUser99565

Many nights is a bit of a stretch, as i played nights because i brought my laptop to work from 10 pm-6 am. I would stay up 2-3 days at a time and then i would ask for a sit as i needed a break and no coplayer. I appreciate the help as nobody in my own tribe would sit the account and I was the main player fighting before they moved onto teemo. I was unstacked by rhythm but teemo might have been. Teemo was probably better stacked than me and he got help from that small tribe to our south who eventually merged into Flood.

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
I got quite some defence from Ouwosh and mrloudcar , who were both in the 2dadar back then and a really small amount from Dream

DeletedUser105935

o_O
Oh well, I don't play this game to be nice to you. I don't play this game to be liked. I play this game to win together with my tribe.
But when I do this I am poisonous snake. But when you do that is all valid, fine and you are just being a loyal tribe member.

Your post itself explains quite well the double standards Loading/Fusion always had.

I (or Rhythm) never owed anything to Fusion, because we didn't receive help from them. I don't even have to pretend like you that help provided was minor because there wasn't any. The "help" you & other Loading keep talking about was done by Scott (& Sarge at times), neither of those play anymore and haven't seen a light of the day in the Fusion. So help provided by Rhythm is very minor and help provided by someone who isn't in Fusion is something which I should always remember. I see double standards again. :eek:

Sure as hell, you can hate me. That is your right. So is right of everyone to post in this forums regardless of they are playing this world or not. So kindly keep your double standards with you.
Call me whatever you want. Certainly that not gonna fetch you victory in Change-Fusion war. ;)
Even condensed. cannot beat AceZSpades yet, wonder rest of Fusion can even scratch him.
just side not sarge has been back quiet a while

DeletedUser117392

just side not sarge has been back quiet a while
Thanks for info. I had chat with him while he logged into account after long time during Loading days. Looking at his limited time, it seemed that he is not gonna stick around for tw anymore. Either way, neither of those who actually helped us has any complaints. So why rest of Fusion is trying to portray Rhythm as back-stabber on Change-Fusion war thread? That too coming from players who were in the tribe which broke diplomacy with Rhythm.

I guess Fusion would be able to solve their issues by doing so which us nubs at Rhythm are not able to understand. :confused:

DeletedUser117392

Many nights is a bit of a stretch, as i played nights because i brought my laptop to work from 10 pm-6 am. I would stay up 2-3 days at a time and then i would ask for a sit as i needed a break and no coplayer. I appreciate the help as nobody in my own tribe would sit the account and I was the main player fighting before they moved onto teemo. I was unstacked by rhythm but teemo might have been. Teemo was probably better stacked than me and he got help from that small tribe to our south who eventually merged into Flood.

By many nights I did not mean that we sat you for months. I don't take credits of something we did not do (unlike some other people). My point was it wasn't just one time sitting incident.
As for sitting you, apart from it being wrong thing due to NAP with Crash! then (which Ryan convinced us otherwise), I don't have any regrets sitting you. Your coplayer bailed on you. You worked long hours trying to juggle time. I was happy to help you relieve and also gain some experience against Flood.

Some players in this thread have tried to show their expertise using their glorified past. But we, Rhythm has no interest in talking about something which happened a year ago. How much help Rhythm provided to 2dadar has been discussed at length on the thread which I linked earlier. You can continue your discussion there or in new thread. That discussion is highly irrelevant to this thread.

Bottom line is Rhythm did not help 2dadar too much to stop downfall of 2dadar. Same way Scott did not help Rhythm that much to make Rhythm winning in the Crash war.

We helped some people who are against Rhythm atm, we don't have any complaints. Scott helped Rhythm, Scott doesn't have any complaints either. I guess its just some Fusion players trying to get stats in Fusion-Change war thread since they are not able to get any stats in the actual war.

DeletedUser99565

I agree completely. Flood's ops on us were abysmal. And only made a breakthrough went crash! went against their original response which was they would not take part. Thinking we would just roll over, they put blame unjustly on rhythm who only a couple individual players were involved with. i haven't read the thread too much just when you tagged me in it so sorry if i reacted wrongly. back on topic guys or i'll have to start passing out infractions

DeletedUser116303

Fusion should kick matt acc and put him in a tribe and declare war! That way you can actually win a war :)

Even the barb villages turned down your req to hugg for the win haha, They gonna rise up so be on the look out for attacking barbs.

DeletedUser105935

Fusion should kick matt acc and put him in a tribe and declare war! That way you can actually win a war :)

Even the barb villages turned down your req to hugg for the win haha, They gonna rise up so be on the look out for attacking barbs.

saulty cause matt was a better account?

DeletedUser116303

saulty cause matt was a better account?

WAS is the correct word yes :) and his acc was prolly the best in fusion. but then again i have no clue. dident know him/her at all. and never had any kind of dealings with it.

big blow for sure loosing it.

Nocturne

Reaction score
ty ty your all to kind xxxx

and ive never said im best in fusion nore do i think that lol.

i just know im better than most you lot in change and rhythm

how can you even belive that you are better than anyone in rythm/change?
you defender your account in the most stupid way i have ever seen, you sent frontline deff from 1 front to another one like 30 hours away, leaving frontvills to Liii unstacked

what did you think was gonna happen you stupid noob

DeletedUser94059

how can you even belive that you are better than anyone in rythm/change?
you defender your account in the most stupid way i have ever seen, you sent frontline deff from 1 front to another one like 30 hours away, leaving frontvills to Liii unstacked

what did you think was gonna happen you stupid noob
Duh those vills weren't worth saving like the others, must of been in an enemy controlled area hehehe

bigboy7foru

Two reasons why players don't reveal themselves:

1) Because they're humble.
2) They're afraid to be OPd.

No point in hiding who you are, everyone knows me and I don't care what happens in game.

I love being opd!!! give me an account and send me shit...

DeletedUser114488

I do love reading some EGO wars

Anyway thought I would pop in and say Hi. New owner of PNF here.

I have been on this world a long time but me reading this makes me sick. Rythem/Change yes you are handing Fusions there asses on a plate but we all know there are a few internal issues so should be fun when its sorted.

P.S Titu hope you enjoyed the 2k inc ;)

Love

Sam

DeletedUser83693

I have been on this world a long time but me reading this makes me sick. Rythem/Change yes you are handing Fusions there asses on a plate but we all know there are a few internal issues so should be fun when its sorted.

Love

Sam

Those wouldn't happen to be the same internal issues we were attempting to rid out were they? The internal issues that made us the bad guys for trying to help? Seems some things never change.

DeletedUser118442

Love

Sam

weren't you that guy who tried to get me banned :p
Patrick you should've left your account in some better hands,,,,I feel sorry for you :(