Predictions?

The Ultimate Bot

Reaction score
Damn, Ryan. You're starting to sound like Coco with the whole "TW is a dead game so who cares" speech.

I find it strange how you're trying undermine Regime's comeback by stating that we're only doing it because Dest are inactive, before going on to brag about how easy it was nobling inactive regime players.

I think the same goes for both sides, players are active until they get hit. An account that sends off hundreds of nobles to enemy players on a daily basis gets oped and the player walks away. This account is suddenly inactive and we're all vultures for taking advantage.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Awe... They brag about eating an inactive (REGIME) and then accuse and shame of us of it...

FACTS:
Cwulf was not inactive when we OPed (and is still on the account, no longer bleeding)
Emilsen1 was not inactive when we OPed and is still 'trying' to fight back with mass tribal stacks and little recap
CoCo was not inactive when we OP (might be now the way its bleeding, pretty embarrassing)

Sooo... Who's the inactive players we're are eating...?

DeletedUser

Get your shit together guys.

Vlad has been flaming Destiny for weeks about them beeing inactive and now that they have acknowledged it, you are saying the opposite... that they are in no ways inactive.

In fact, inactive or active, it doesn't matters.

Whatever what every side can say, you will all (Dest and Regime) just disagree on everything every single time just for the sake on not letting the "ennemy" win the argument.

You are all just so funny, keep going :D

ToHellAndBack

I don't understand why destiny say always "vlad's fault" "vlad".

We made our choise about merge with sin. We won't merge but rest of destiny wanted that merge and you did it.

Destiny had 30+ account with over 65% wolrd dominance.

What i mean is that 4 account can't make any difference if destiny become inactive or losing this world. Destiny isn't losing w80 because we left tribe, you are losing this world because you are full of "garbage" players.

Also Destiny was active when we left, destiny opped those players that left destiny.

You should play more and talk less if you want win w80 but i doubt it.

hellthug

^Who even cares anymore, amirite. TW died months ago and some other world nerds who've got plenty of time on their hands are taking villages from accounts who are in the opposite situation.

activity is a crown , insulting active players because of their activity level is quiet risible .
when your tribe was winning, you didn't call your tribe members "nerds who've got plenty of time on their hands" .Simplistic drivel.

A big factor in the Dest/Sin merge was the lack of activity in both tribes. Regime never really put up a fight, we lost interest and went into cruise control. In theory a merge (with our allies, as if i need to say it again) made a lot of sense. Push us closer to the finish line, get all our accounts (active or not) under one roof and council so we could make the last push to clean up what was a half dead Regime

Spare us your sanctimonious BS, Rayn. You always seem to forget about the part where an agreement with Regime was broken,don't try to save face , there is nothing to save . say it as it is ,at least you will earn more respect . I think it's safe to say you don't care about that agreement in particular, Why would you when you can drop such excrementitious postings and walk away, see people respond, and the cycle continues again.

Then w70 ended and Regime pulled in some players (which they are now mocking dest for trying, cute) and made a come back against a tribe who had similar activity issues to begin with.
I myself, a co leader of Dest, had no motivation to login and started work around the time we merged. I quit soon after. Though saying this, while I was playing we were crushing Regime personally. Our frontline was formed from a cluster of 4 villages and we grew substantially with ease and saw piss poor retaliation.

What with the influx of players from other worlds and one of our best accounts in Vlad, along with other accounts that had suddenly became active when they realised they could noble empty vills instead of fighting stacked Regime vills, Dest had a meh moment and gave up.

that's the point i came to refute .

Fresh blood, and players returning to the world are welcome , you just got sidd, im sure Dest. are enjoying there new player ,who is unlike his peers in Dest. , quiet a decent one .oh wait , Dest can do it but Regime can't . I'm sure we are all nothing but mere ants to your towering intellect .

every tribe have it's own core/reliable players some of them will be in in the leadership .they aspire there players ,push them foreword throw the red days , and help when an account needs to be filled , it doesn't mean the players who stayed and now enjoying the green days after all of what they've been throw are less valuable in anyway or a form .quiet the opposite, they are the once who stayed to rebuild . maybe if Dest. had more of those you wouldn't be in such a position,filled with meh moments and players giving up.
please Instead of pontificating, telling people they don't have the right to enjoy there road to victory , use your brain .

feel free to talk about your days of glory and what you did with 4 villages , as you can see they are relevant at the moment and the highlight of the world .let us bask in your glory great Rayn, when tribalwars was still considered active and the people who played it weren't "nerds who've got plenty of time on their hands".

I'm fairly sure Regime is still utter shite give or take a handful of players and if an active tribe was put in front of them they would struggle.
yeah, actually that's common sense if you put two active tribes against each other , they will noble in a slower pace /struggle . thankfully Regime don't have a decent tribe to face .we have Dest.

Either way, i predict Regime will eloquently brag about nobling a dead tribe and claim to be the best tribe in history for beating a tribe who clearly couldn't care less. Gg

they will brag as much as Dest. did when they were wining . fair enough ?

Last edited:

The Ultimate Bot

Reaction score
You should come back to the Coco account, Ryan. The sitters don't seem to be putting much effort into it anymore. You've got a few more than 4 villages left in K34/44 so you should be able to repeat what you did, only faster. After-all, you are a god among men.

DeletedUser118416

Or it can be like W65 all over again and bail on his account...

DeletedUser115610

So this is my very first post...don't want to make anything look messy...yeah Destiny is lacking a lot and Regime is gaining a lot...but with that said just want to let you all know there is still a long way to go...I won't say who will win or who will lose but yeah this is certainly going to drag this world 1 more year atleast...

cheers have fun gaming ;)

-Vicky/Aldegrion

Tranquility

Reaction score
December, Vicky.

Plan for us, love. I have a schedule to keep and spines to snap. Now that we've whisked away your pretty little rank one player, guess what happens next.

We have a lovely crew who keeps a tight lip about the tribe. We enough our privacy, but I want you to know we are coming. You're an active player and your account was part of leadership. And while Ryan keeps spouting his usual bollocks about all of the inactives, we know that Destiny becomes inactive when they are hit: not because they are inactive.

Rend the flesh and snap the spine.

Prepare, Vicky. I'm graciously giving you fair warning. Decide whose defense should be recalled to save your precious hide.

I plan on enjoying this very much.

And for the record, you have my condolences. You don't matter to us: what will happen is what we wanted to do to Ben before he effectively abandoned you. Please do remember that it is nothing personal when we do what we do.

And, as always, I do hope you have fun. After all, our violence is naught but a game.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hit me up in skype if anyone plans to play w90, nice 2x settings , i am free to co play there.(shout to both dest and regime players). sorry for going off topic... i know you guys were discussing something very serious :D

DeletedUser79609

Or it can be like W65 all over again and bail on his account...

...and come back and save two accounts when I actually had the time?

Don't see what that has to do with anything. In fact I was forced to leave both worlds and both before being attacked, soo gr8 point.

Kinda funny just how many Regime players respond with what seems to be rage typing whenever I poke away. I could probably say whatever I want at this point and see a flock of regime hate

I'd write a longer reply but I gotta go google hellthug's big words because clearly I'm dumb and don't know what I'm doing at all

Last edited by a moderator:

Tranquility

Reaction score
Kinda funny just how many Regime players respond with what seems to be rage typing whenever I poke away.

Kinda funny how much you care about this world when you try painfully hard to make sure everyone knows how much you don't care. I haven't seen anyone in Regime rage-type in response. I've seen them respond, and I've seen many responses that might hit a nerve for some of the more delicate souls out there, but by and large, Regime has made it pretty clear that they have been enjoying themselves. The atmosphere in Regime was light while they were losing villages, and light while they were gaining villages.

I'd write a longer reply but I gotta go google hellthug's big words because clearly I'm dumb and don't know what I'm doing at all

We are all super proud of you. Looking things up so that you at least seem to know what you're talking about hasn't been one of your strong points. It's nice to see you working on that and we all encourage you to keep trying.

DeletedUser79609

Kinda funny how much you care about this world when you try painfully hard to make sure everyone knows how much you don't care. I haven't seen anyone in Regime rage-type in response. I've seen them respond, and I've seen many responses that might hit a nerve for some of the more delicate souls out there, but by and large, Regime has made it pretty clear that they have been enjoying themselves. The atmosphere in Regime was light while they were losing villages, and light while they were gaining villages.

We are all super proud of you. Looking things up so that you at least seem to know what you're talking about hasn't been one of your strong points. It's nice to see you working on that and we all encourage you to keep trying.

Obviously I care about this world hun, I don't care for TW and the way the game is played and have no time for it.

Seeing as almost every post I make gets a response from multiple Regime members it is not my nerves being hit...

So glad Regime's atmosphere is light, really am, good job.

Oh dear, insulting tribes and their actions is one thing, but personal insults is kinda petty. I expect so much more.

Also, can TW add a (cwl) emote so I can properly express my feelings while responding here. Wouldn't want people thinking they're hurting my feelings now

DeletedUser58259

December, Vicky.

Plan for us, love. I have a schedule to keep and spines to snap. Now that we've whisked away your pretty little rank one player, guess what happens next.

We have a lovely crew who keeps a tight lip about the tribe. We enough our privacy, but I want you to know we are coming. You're an active player and your account was part of leadership. And while Ryan keeps spouting his usual bollocks about all of the inactives, we know that Destiny becomes inactive when they are hit: not because they are inactive.

Rend the flesh and snap the spine.

Prepare, Vicky. I'm graciously giving you fair warning. Decide whose defense should be recalled to save your precious hide.

I plan on enjoying this very much.

And for the record, you have my condolences. You don't matter to us: what will happen is what we wanted to do to Ben before he effectively abandoned you. Please do remember that it is nothing personal when we do what we do.

And, as always, I do hope you have fun. After all, our violence is naught but a game.

I find it funny that you would bring me up at all. But any ways...

You guys sit on a mighty high horse. You have consistently put destiny down, stolen members (I suppose this isn't as dirty as other things), spied with several members (clearly, since you know I haven't been playing), convinced players in destiny to give their accounts to you for easy eating or alternatively offering them an account in your tribe instead (legal, but definitely not the most "honorable" or "fair" way to win".

In the end, in my eyes, Regime at one point may have been mostly honorable, the shortcomings in our NAP that we deemed "dishonorable" as mostly a nice soundbite - are nothing in comparison to the play that Regime has begun doing. Not only do you not see us trying to spy on you, now, nor even before you, Jen, and Kod or whatever that mod's name is that everyone seems to think is dirty (not claiming here, I am intentionally pointing out what other people have commented). The methods and actions of this new RegOnion (Regime Ronin, good enough) are by far the most dishonorable I have ever seen in my 8 or 9 or whatever it is years I've played this game. I used to think NAM was bad, until I saw Jen and others going around trying to get people to give away their accounts - Legal, sure, Social Engineering though? Most certainly.

By definition, Regime has socially engineered at least three accounts to gain ground. Legal, but if not gray area (kod the mod would know best how to stay in that gray), definitely something the majority of decent tribal wars players would look down upon with disgust. If you can't win without these tactics, then you definitely should not be sitting on a high horse talking down to a side that is doing nothing of the morally gray area things you are doing.

As for threatening to attack my account finally :D - Were you too scared to do it when I was here or... Just trying to use more of your well worded (admittedly, you definitely have a flare of for the dramatic and do it well enough, bending truths, great propaganda overall - props), to scare others into submission (because you don't feel that the other methods you're already using beyond classic warfare aren't enough and just want to go for the overkill?

Any way, go ahead and attack my account, you want to attack me? Then that's what you'll get.

It's leadership like you that make this game terrible and not fun to play. It has nothing to do with whether it's that you turned a tide of war, it's the way you do it and the way you come on here and talk shit almost precisely 2 weeks after you had your good stats, as if afraid to post it until you were sure you had enough.

Old regime, you know, the ones that aren't including the handful of ronin, but including the ones that disappeared at the start of the war and decided to come back when it started to get better, you guys have the right to be mad about some of the comments made earlier on by us. But these new guys, they have no right. Heck, they don't even have the true story, nor do they care to hear both sides or neutral parties.

A game is no longer a game when all the fun gets drained out by people that only want to win and cause others to suffer, beyond the game level.

To stay somewhat on topic for you Earl. Based on all of the above, I predict that RegOnion will continue to degrade themselves more and more with tactics that in previous years would have been looked down upon even more than they are or should be now.

DeletedUser58259

On a side note, to those that felt their loyalty to destiny was not enough to stay:

Wallace, contrary to what you believe, I never called you a noob. Definitely never used that word in our conversations, I did say your activity was a bit all over the place, but justified with your work. Your immediate hate of me for my decision in the sin matter though, I feel you went too far. You're a decent attacker. Never said otherwise, but man... You definitely have an anger problem.

Hodgy. I don't understand you. You claimed loyalty to not only destiny but especially Sara. Was your loyalty to wallace and connor more? Because that's not what you claimed. It's a bit frustrating that you would make that move, under the conditions you told Sara, especially lying about the situation in regards to giving the sit to us. I assume that was not your idea as much as Jen or Kod the Mod's or perhaps Connor's. Whoever's (Multiple people maybe). Always liked you though Hodgy. I did consider you a friend even though we never hit it off amazingly.

Jack. I get that you were bored. Maybe didn't even like where destiny headed. But man you were a Baron, you were part of the tribe from the start. You even denied joining Regime earlier on and told us about it instead of keeping it secret. I get it, you wanted to play with wallace, hodgy, connor. Understandable. The only thing that pisses me off man, cause I really did like you, is that instead of just giving us the sit... You give the account to the enemy (Man with so many accounts taken over by regime, not always by sit, I'm really starting to wonder where all these players stationed on them that aren't on this world are coming from)

Sam. You're not the best player, but I wouldn't bash you for just that. No, I don't like you for the crap you pulled on 83, and your overall general disloyalty. You did nothing on 80. Literally nothing. Were given a frontline, nobled 0 regime villages. Your entire conquering history was barbs. BUT, when we want to recruit a few members of Sin (Yes, few, originally was like a list of 8), AHHHHHHH, you want to play. Just another betrayal tally on a very long list that I've seen personally combined also from other players history with you. As well, some of your "methods of play", the ones that, erm, trying to avoid an infraction, certain people would not approve of, does not help the former.

Steven and Italicus: You were both inactive, heck, steven you hadn't really played since start of world back when you were baron and I had just started. That's fine, it's your account, wanted the legacy. Luke I wish had come back, loved that guy. In the end Italicus was so inactive that he was constantly sat, with no alternative but to finally internal him, instead you claim that wasn't under permission (because you were gifting villages to regime for free, so of course wouldn't want that |Citation needed|), and instead of just saying something, you get an active, decent, good guy banned. Who then quits because you decided to go that far. Unnecessary at best. Steven, I had much respect for you, but in the end it was very clear that your only motivation was to get your account name to the end of the world whether you had to play it or not. Especially when you offered the deal to leave regime again and join destiny, give the sit and login occasionally under the condition that it wasn't internalled and stayed til the end. I thought better of you, it's the playing that counts, not the rank or world win...

Connor, I left you for last on purpose: Your threats, whether you say they weren't real... They seemed real. Yes, you wanted them to seem real. But as such good friends that we once were, maybe you should have said something to me instead... But you just made more threats. Stealing a co player may be the wrong way to say why I was mad at you, because the situation was complex. Franc had left the account dozens of times, though, and always come back after his cooldown period. He clearly wasn't so miserable that he didn't want to come back, but instead of asking me if you should bring him on your's and seeing if I wanted to ask him back after his cooldown, you said nothing and brought him on. Fine. You apologized. But this does explain the later hostilities and assumptions of franc attempting to join regime again, with your account this time instead. You wonder why I was ready to hit your account, I was preparing defensively for Franc to hit mine. Then you threaten to join Regime, between you and Franc, this threat was extremely credible.
But what gets me the most Connor. This is a war game, you attack red dots. You fight the enemy. Friend or not. I planned an op, because of your (you claim false) threats. Yes. I did this. I planned an op on an enemy who happened to be a friend, I've fought many friends on Tribal wars over the years, and the majority of the time I don't lose those friendships. But how pissed you get that I attacked you, that's unreasonable. The deal you offered to remove franc from the account for a ceasefire, as well, honestly, I lost a little respect for you. I would have never taken that deal, as mad as i was at franc and wanted to attack him and not you, even with him gone, and me less likely to attack you, I wouldn't have done it under those circumstances. As mad as I ever was at Franc, I would have never had you kick him - Franc was a friend, someone I played with for a long time, worked together, built an account together.
A friendship shouldn't be lost when one friend threatens to join the enemy, gets attacked because of their threat, and then gets further infuriated because one friend later does an op on them. It's a war game, and you were taking blue villages - A friend should understand. If you had attacked me? I would have understood. But it's your issue if you want to hate friends for fighting you. I suppose we were really only buddies that got along killing Regime, beyond that there wasn't much else. PS. Your giving all those convos to Jen from all chats, was that necessary? Then you get mad when I quote you after you did that first. Geez dude.

Did I need to post this here? Nah. But I am any way. For spectators, your responses will likely never be read, I don't care for them. If any of the above want to pm me, feel free.

Again, for Earl. Based on the above, I predict further friendships for these guys will be ruined, perhaps even on this world, because of some of their actions (I guess? I don't know, Earl, just leave the post plox.)

ToHellAndBack

" The deal you offered to remove franc from the account for a ceasefire,"

Of course i don't know a lot of things between you and connor. o_O