AIDS has spread to the W90 Forums

DeletedUser114488

Who actaully thinks this tribe is going to do well ?

Sam

DeletedUser112146

I remember a tribe similar to this it was going okay then the leader got lazy and it went completely to shit in 24 hours XD

DeletedUser114513

Good luck with the attempt. It will be a huge amount of work.

DeletedUser

Funny enough, AIDS probably has one of the strongest lineups hidden in a sea of scrubs. If they trimmed down to put their best players in one tribe, they'd be close to TEA in skill level I believe.

DeletedUser118344

Well It is definitely a noble attempt. I would love to wait and watch how this turns out.

Epic Pandas

Funny enough, AIDS probably has one of the strongest lineups hidden in a sea of scrubs. If they trimmed down to put their best players in one tribe, they'd be close to TEA in skill level I believe.

This gave me a good laugh. Honey, you are deluded.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice PnP, I enjoyed the read.

I have come from that 0.1%, I have won many a world as part of a premade, I've been in many of the tribes I listed above. Not anymore. I no longer want to play noob farming simulator or noob rimming simulator. Not anymore, enough is enough.

Congratulations. So for all these years when you were 'destroying' the game it didn't occur to you once that this is bad for the game. I guess you had an epiphany, or maybe you want to add this final accolade to before retirement for personal gain reasons.

I highly doubt you're doing it for the community really. TEA is made up of mostly no-haul players who've played together for a long time. We're a community within the community and usually wouldn't play haul worlds. They ended those settings, sadly, so we are forced to plague the world with our premade. Usually no-hauls are just the same bunch of premades fighting eachother over and over in a different format. This is my first hauls premade so technically we didn't do too much damage to the game yet, so hopefully you will spare us.

I hope you do continue this on to other worlds if yo're being legit though. I doubt you will. The novelty will wear off pretty quick. I think it's good to play with your friends, if that ended up being in the shape of a premade then so be it. Your 89 gang all plays here that's borderline premade just rebranded but whatever. Unlike you, I've never really won a world but it's not always about winning. The game has many other aspects to it.

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/ihate-eff-verybad.250205/

Throwback to my first anti-premade coalition https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/ihate-eff-verybad.250205/

Anyway, very best of luck, I hope it works out for all involved.

DeletedUser

Have decided to do a weekend update to track the progress towards our goal.

First we have decided to change our name from AIDS, due to not wanting to get in trouble with the mods. We have decided on much deliberation to go with names themed on the seven deadly sins. Although there will ultimately be more than seven branches, it suits its purpose for now and is kind of a cool theme. I have named the tribe I am currently duking (A1D5) Sloth. These names will be changed as asked by the mods over the next 24 hours.

Our plan to overthrow the premade masters is going well, although no new tribes have been set up today, there is still plenty of interest to be part of our group. One such victory is the inclusion of mRm!, now known as Wrath into our alliance. Including Wrath, we now have 6 tribes and 280 members. Of course, we will need more numbers in order to combat these tribes who have the best possible members in terms of quality. We are pretty confident of our ability to combat them in K55, our current stronghold, but there are still efforts to be made in other corners of the world.

Of most importance is K54, which our revolution currently holds a small foothold in but needs to be expanded. We do have roads towards alliances there as we are in contact with most top 25 tribes, however a physical army in the form of several hundred members there is needed to combat the incumbent overlord TEA. Of secondary importance is the PP pushers BiP. We currently have war capability against their bottom five players, however allies will need to work against the rest of the tribe or physical recruitment. We are confident that without the advantage of their premium, they are nothing. There are other premades to plan against also as part of our purge to change the world order.

There are two issues we are working on currently, first how to best teach a tribe of this size and second how best to coordinate a tribe of this size. Circular mails have been relatively easy to send, but a better structure needs to be put in place for more complex matters. Asides from that, I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of our members, the internal cohesiveness of the tribe seems fine and other than the problem of overcrowding, there are not many internal issues. It seems other tribes have decided to avoid attacking players in our crew. Lastly there is the question of being to enforce certain standards, which will prove a challenge but hopefully can be done.

We hope that these premade tribes save themselves the embarrassment of being beaten by a lowly family tribe like us and quit this world and move onto to World 91. Alas it is their choice at the end of the day.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
We hope that these premade tribes save themselves the embarrassment of being beaten by a lowly family tribe like us and quit this world and move onto to World 91. Alas it is their choice at the end of the day.
Keep dreaming pal. I know for certain only 30% of your members even check their forums. Your issue is going to be inactivity and growth. Alas it is your choice at the end of the day.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nice PnP, I enjoyed the read.

Congratulations. So for all these years when you were 'destroying' the game it didn't occur to you once that this is bad for the game. I guess you had an epiphany, or maybe you want to add this final accolade to before retirement for personal gain reasons.

I highly doubt you're doing it for the community really. TEA is made up of mostly no-haul players who've played together for a long time. We're a community within the community and usually wouldn't play haul worlds. They ended those settings, sadly, so we are forced to plague the world with our premade. Usually no-hauls are just the same bunch of premades fighting eachother over and over in a different format. This is my first hauls premade so technically we didn't do too much damage to the game yet, so hopefully you will spare us.

I hope you do continue this on to other worlds if yo're being legit though. I doubt you will. The novelty will wear off pretty quick. I think it's good to play with your friends, if that ended up being in the shape of a premade then so be it. Your 89 gang all plays here that's borderline premade just rebranded but whatever. Unlike you, I've never really won a world but it's not always about winning. The game has many other aspects to it.

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/ihate-eff-verybad.250205/

Throwback to my first anti-premade coalition https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/ihate-eff-verybad.250205/

Anyway, very best of luck, I hope it works out for all involved.

I always knew, though until W70 or so, I had not stayed in a premade for longer than 2 weeks. I went through a phase where I was numbed to it, where I'd say I enjoyed it. There was something about being the best that got to me, even now I still want to be the best and create the best possible tribes, best possible ops. Even during this time, most of my time was spent in random rim tribes, continent tribes and the like. In a way, in order to achieve this, the logic goes that you need the best possible players, hence premades.

I am of the opinion that there are plenty of fish in the sea and that being my friend at least does not predicate on how good you are at Tribal Wars. I can go into any tribe and make friends. As for people from my W87 tribe, of which there are I think about 7-8. They are really there more than anything as placeholders. People that can be trusted to duke a tribe since we have a very large number of branches. They are not playing the world.

I hope I will be able to do this on other worlds, but most likely I will have to take a break to prevent burnout (my personal health is more important) and most likely I'd return past this world at around W100. Proving it is possible though is important and I hope that can be done. We have no intention of winning the world, a 300 man family tribe cannot win a world due to the ways the rules are set up. All I can do is give the tools for them to succeed either in this world or future worlds. I suspect after our work is done, we will leave. What people choose to do past then is up to them.

King Banana

Of secondary importance is the PP pushers BiP. We currently have war capability against their bottom five players, however allies will need to work against the rest of the tribe or physical recruitment. We are confident that without the advantage of their premium, they are nothing. There are other premades to plan against also as part of our purge to change the world order.

Hello peasant The nemesis123!

You seem rather hostile towards a group of friends. We are merly having a bit of fun.
PP is a part of the game, and has been for a long time, and I would like to quote Novembre's post from earlier today:

I don't know why people are still using negative terms when talking about heavy PP users at startup. Is it envy or just lack of understanding of current game mechanics?

Premium Points are either made by smart buying/selling on the exchange or commitment to PP farming on newly opened worlds. With good strategy in place ther is no need of spending any money. It requires time, dedication and skills so in my opinion there is nothing wrong about it.

PP is used heavily to get an edge at startup but it's simpler said than done. It requires quite a commitment. To get any resources in the first few days from world's opening a player needs to sit on the exchange for hours competing with a lot of people. It's hard work and it's not easy to spend large quantities of PP.

If I see someone having nobles at the end of week 1 I'm full of respect as that guy (gal) must have spent a week staring at the screen with teary eyes living on red bull and coke to keep his reflexes sharp.

I don't have time for this myself so I usually I only give my stable a PP push so I can skip investing in mines completely focusing on out farming my neighbours. With 2 speed worlds it changes a bit as mines are a great source of resources especially in an area with competitive farmers.
It's always important to find the right balance.

So you are alredy declearing war on us?
Are you using your members as dummies? For your own advantage?
Do you think you in any way are learning your members the game, by doing the opposite of what every person with an intention to grow? In what way are you preparing your members to work they way through a server?

Are you planing on using your members as soldiers, such as the Sovjet did during the second world war? Just send them out in big numbers, and make a small amount survive?

This will only come to good, for the few, in your tribe, with superior experience relative to the full tribe. For me it seems that you are using your members, to your own benefit. Making yourself look like a hero, but having a cruel plan behind everything.

Anyways,

Best regards,
King Banana.

DeletedUser119075

Even during this time, most of my time was spent in random rim tribes, continent tribes and the like. In a way, in order to achieve this, the logic goes that you need the best possible players, hence premades.

From your comment above, it seems you have a vague understanding of the reason why premades are more likely to succeed. Having good players is one of the ingredients of making a world winning tribe, but by no means is it a deciding factor for the following reasons :

1. What most people tend to forget is that a successful tribe isn't a group of "Elite" powerhouse players whom are all "world winning juggernauts", but rather a mix of different abilities which compliments one another.

2. Yes having skilled/experinced players are crucial to any team. But this is not a winning factor of premades, as non-premade tribes will always contain a few experinced/skilled players. Its the chemistry and understanding of each other that is what separate tribes.

3. Only a fool will ignore the fact that no matter how much potential a tribe has, good and stable leadership is crucial to a tribe's success. Non-premade mostly fails because of wannabe leaders pretending they are "tw legend".

4. Loyalty and faith in the tribe. Premade tribes tend to have high morale due to the fact the core members are friends and most likely played with each other before. Non-premades will have some loyalty dispersed within a few members, however unlike premades, there will be players with individual agendas (such as stalling to leave at the right time). Non-premades will also have high rates of tribe changes which in turn will affect morale in the tribe.

Also, why are you here slating pp users as "nothing". Play your game and stop trying to brag on how you are so much better then these "pp users". Time will tell.

atmospherecf

Your AIDS tribe members in K44 will be my tribes food...for lunch, breakfast, and dinner.