Question rounds

• Thread starter DeletedUser118278
  • Start date

DeletedUser112461

No he wont.

Which players has surprised the most in the startup?

Almurph has surprised the most as he never usually lasts this long.

Why is it so hard for some people to ask a question after answering one?

DeletedUser

best tribes

1. kirk's tribe
2. atmos tribe
3. murphs tribe
4. infects tribe

kirk's tribe is #1 because his a family tribe recruiting point whore lols.

DeletedUser111495

Almurph has surprised the most as he never usually lasts this long.

Why is it so hard for some people to ask a question after answering one?
I'll answer that with a joke... What do you call a deer with no eyes ? No idea ;)

Don't worry as soon as BP is up I'm clearing him, don't tell him that though :D

Which tribe are you most looking to see fail ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser107233

someone who will waste alot of farm space

which player will be the first one nobled?

DeletedUser118822

Hopefully the pp whores in Bip

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

DeletedUser118278

i find it funny that you see BiP as PP whores, look at the players that havent even plundered 1.000 villages and are in top 10. Thats interesting PP whores.

DeletedUser117534

I don't know why people are still using negative terms when talking about heavy PP users at startup. Is it envy or just lack of understanding of current game mechanics?

Premium Points are either made by smart buying/selling on the exchange or commitment to PP farming on newly opened worlds. With good strategy in place ther is no need of spending any money. It requires time, dedication and skills so in my opinion there is nothing wrong about it.

PP is used heavily to get an edge at startup but it's simpler said than done. It requires quite a commitment. To get any resources in the first few days from world's opening a player needs to sit on the exchange for hours competing with a lot of people. It's hard work and it's not easy to spend large quantities of PP.

If I see someone having nobles at the end of week 1 I'm full of respect as that guy (gal) must have spent a week staring at the screen with teary eyes living on red bull and coke to keep his reflexes sharp.

I don't have time for this myself so I usually I only give my stable a PP push so I can skip investing in mines completely focusing on out farming my neighbours. With 2 speed worlds it changes a bit as mines are a great source of resources especially in an area with competitive farmers.
It's always important to find the right balance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118344

^^ Very well said. In P2W worlds it's a must strategy to have a good start.
And I am sure it is envy. I am envious myself when players spend hours and hours to snipe resources from PE. It is easy to get PP but it is damn difficult to spend them wisely in early game to get a head start.

DeletedUser118344

On Topic-

Who has the highest number of LC's in W 90?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know why people are still using negative terms when talking about heavy PP users at startup. Is it envy or just lack of understanding of current game mechanics?

I understand the game mechanics perfectly fine and I and I'm not jealous at all. I don't see the need to spend cash in order to be competitive. It's natural that players want to be the best and win, so I don't use negative terms.

I wish no one used the features. The only + side would be that it gets you through start up faster. So boring. Then again, if no one used these features Inno might have had to abandon the game due to lack of revenue.

How long before I hit disband?

Last edited:

DeletedUser65288

I'll do it.

Who thinks TEA will end up like Music! ?

DeletedUser119811

I do (donno what happened to music! tho)

Who will noble the first player village?

DoubleDoobie

- The first player' best ally

What tribe will be the first to disband

DeletedUser119759

PSSST! is a good candidate.

Who got the strongest premade?

1. PSSST! (amospherecf)
2. Jager (infected soul)
3. TEA (murphofallcaps)
4. WET
5. BiP

infected soul and atmospherecf are the best 2 leaders in w90. such a shame they are both not in the same K.