Bananas in Pyjamas

DeletedUser117534

There are so many great things that came out from Australia. We had AC/DC, Ned Kelly, Vegemite, Meat Pies, Bogans, Pauline Hanson and The Spork. Some say we also had the best kid show of the 90's and it was called Bananas in Pyjamas.

If you were not born in 80's or don't have young kids right now have a look at below video, but be warned, once you watch it you there is a big chance you will get yourself the first season on blue-ray for Christmas.

Now, Bananas in Pyjamas has come to W90 and after two weeks they have showed some cojones.

The top three players are from BIP, they have a first payer who nobled a village (actually 2) and half of the top ten ranking is wearing striped pyjamas.

BIP.jpg

Of course they use heaps of PP on the exchange and Some people can see them as being 'unworthy' the top spot (as it was bought) but who the hell doesn't use the exchange these days? I use it, half of my tribe use it, a quarter of the world is on the market daily competing for what is dumped but somehow those 5 individuals dominated it to the point where I don't even bother to go to the exchange where I see them online.

With 35 members having on average 1424 points BIP is currently ranked number one. Apart from relying on the premium points they are also a decent farmers with 7 members being in the top 50 plunderers for yesterday.

Now the question is can this promising tribe sustain their amazing growth rate, can they overcome the not that great spread on the map, what about the leadership and diplomacy? So many questions and only the time will tell us the answer.

I'd love to hear your opinions but for now they are the top tribe and they deserve the recognition.

Well done bananas you have made us Aussies proud. (Even though apparently you are Norwegians)

Last edited by a moderator:

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Gonna be fun to see how far they get. The tribe is btw norwegian and contains the best of the best ^_^
Good luck fellow norwegians :cool:

DeletedUser116663

if they have a good premade core then i believe with the right map moves they can do well. :) its going to be kinda hard tho to keep some of the players that are in different K's such as k44 and k55, without someone rimming them, but I want to see how they deal with their not so well spread in the map

DeletedUser118278

I think they can do well, or i know we can. But the world is new, we've got ourselves some attention, wanted or unwanted.

It's alot of strong tribes on w90 and i think every single one of those tribes, will be fighting for glory. But for every tribe diplomacy is very important.

So time will show :)

DeletedUser

And here I thought they were called BP because that was the point of the game where they were best.

DeletedUser97716

I think some may fizzle out like all tribes but I think they will be here for the long haul.

DeletedUser118344

I love this tribe. The only logical point which people have mentioned above is spread of BIP.
But if they continue to grow like they are doing now, then before other tribes reaching nobling stage and can think of coordinated OP on BIP, They can push to have an even spread on map.

Way to go King Banana and his brigade..

Michael Corleone.

Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

atmospherecf

Awesome work novembre. I heard BiP has unlimited "tudadar" PP. Anyways, I know they will do well in W90.

Cheers.

DeletedUser117534

Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Now that I'm sobering up I can see this meme doesn't make that much sense.

I am so glad we can always count on you to show us our faults Mr Corleone. Have you been stressed at work lately, or something else is not going right? I can see a lot of bitterness in your post and I wonder what's causing it mate?

You are right, I should not be posting while wasted on home made spirits. So what I wanted to say is I confused the start of registration for the world with its actual start. Bananas in Pyjamas has been here for a week and they are doing great.

Michael Corleone.

Now that I'm sobering up I can see this meme doesn't make that much sense.

I am so glad we can always count on you to show us our faults Mr Corleone. Have you been stressed at work lately, or something else is not going right? I can see a lot of bitterness in your post and I wonder what's causing it mate?

You are right, I should not be posting while wasted on home made spirits. So what I wanted to say is I confused the start of registration for the world with its actual start. Bananas in Pyjamas has been here for a week and they are doing great.
posted a shitty meme + never watched billy madison = log out

DeletedUser118041

This was a nice thread, thank you :)

Ye I am norwegian player, played my first .net world on w7 (Bobil) This time a "friend" of mine (King banana) started the planing of w90 before w89 even begun(?)...

When do I se people emerge to .no? It would be fun to have some new faces on .no! Not just new on .net :p

I hope and think we wil manage a good position on w90, but it's still a young world... Maybe we can manage in the top til the end of the world, maybe not...

So thank you very much for your time reading this.

This is an norwegian song about taking over the continent :)

-A

Last edited: