Rate your Duke (honesty thread)

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
How very funny of you jumping onto the externals in order to talk shit about situations that I have zero control over. TEA has done well during start up and I'm very proud of my members. Flame on.

Tea are doing well. My post was directed as you being a duke. 10/10

DeletedUser111495

I heard a rumor that TEA is getting destroyed in K54.
61464265.jpg

DeletedUser118771

Tribe - W90 players
Duke - Kanye West
Rating: Kanye/10

DeletedUser119860

I don't know who my duke hak hak hak,,, so i only can say " WHATEVER"

DeletedUser118433

Tribe: TEA
Duke: Luxavism
Rate: 9.69/10

Being too sexy prevents the remaining .21
Sorry not sorry.

DeletedUser119809

TRIBE: BiP (Winning tribe)
DUKE King Banana best duke on w90. he gonna destroy all the other dukes in this rating.
RATE: 10/10

DeletedUser

Tribe: infamy
Duke: sam
0/10 his skype table has no skype ids

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Seems Infamy lost themselves a member from the threatening force of tudadar. Wonder how the NW is going to deal with him lol He won't be easy to remove, sure glad he isn't an issue for TEA (sun)

DeletedUser

Seems Infamy lost themselves a member from the threatening force of tudadar. Wonder how the NW is going to deal with him lol He won't be easy to remove, sure glad he isn't an issue for TEA (sun)

he might be a threat, but he might be also a friend.. lol.. anyway, he's another player that wants to survive that's why that latter one was backtimed and nobled.. :p not sure what did really happened back there, but seems tudadar is a good player that no one should be messing with..

In my opinion, that became Infamy tribe vs. tudadar.. (just my opinion)..

"That's what you get when you're heart is breaking.. wooh wooh wooh... woooohooohooohoooh.. la la la la.."