?? Response to Mints Declaration

DeletedUser119890

Dear Mints,

After much consideration to your war declaration, we have opted to play Switzerland. While we are sure you can spend the hours that it would take to try to noble our villages, we feel as a tribe that it would be worth your time to worry about larger tribes that are baring down on you. And really the silliness of taking on a 54th ranked tribe proves what? That you are powerful? That you have small balls? That you can stretch yourself thin?

All of these are valid reasons to consider an attack on the 54th rank tribe in the world. But if you feel you must show your muscle, then go ahead and show your muscle. Expect to be mocked, brandished a bully and probably taken out before the end of the world.

Thank you for your interest in war, but we are declining.

Signed,

4 guys and a cat.

DeletedUser

We are 93rd ranked and have received the same declaration of war. We also decline. We will also mock them. To Queen tune. We will we will mock them. clap clap. LOL. Oh by the way their declaration sounded like Mel Gibson in Braveheart but of course he declared on the English - 5 times his numbers. Not on those 1 thousanth his numbers.

DeletedUser119891

d5a.png

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh man you guys should't be bitter regarding the war declaration you should be happy that our tribe managed to see your small tribe and declared upon, all small tribes are targeted by the big tribes since tw started. Its how the game works...

Don't cry.....Its just a game

DeletedUser

Mad? Did someone say mad? Well I'm here.

As for angry, well, thats not likely to happen. Infact we found your declaration amusing and entertaining. We have fufilled our role we decided to take in the central areas and are looking to establish ourselves elsewhere after a fruitful relationship with some significantly better tribes. So sure thing mr scary top tribe man. Come and get me, I'll even provide the pp to my tribe to give you the villages that I have seen you guys like :p

DeletedUser119890

Oh man you guys should't be bitter regarding the war declaration you should be happy that our tribe managed to see your small tribe and declared upon, all small tribes are targeted by the big tribes since tw started. Its how the game works...

We are not crying. We just look at your war declaration and decided we aren't partaking in it.

But hey, I hear this one tribe has 3 people in and ranked 61st. Maybe they will listen to your decree.

DeletedUser119892

Yo, its cool drop them extra 19 peeps and watch wizard wreck y'all

DeletedUser

uhmmm I can't understand...can you translate that

Certainly. he is suggesting you drop the 19 player advantage you have on Wizard and then get wrecked. because, you know, he is suggesting you guys cant handle a team on the same level as you.....

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Certainly. he is suggesting you drop the 19 player advantage you have on Wizard and then get wrecked. because, you know, he is suggesting you guys cant handle a team on the same level as you.....

Lol, what a remark, are you saying that players should fight 1v1? Don't cry that you don't have an advantage

DeletedUser

Lol, what a remark, are you saying that players should fight 1v1? Don't cry that you don't have an advantage

Personally I never suggested that. Infact, we have a significant advantage. Morale. Unless you use bashers it will hurt you alot to hurt us, and then you will be mopped up by someone closer to you in the rankings. Thats what us smaller guys are useful for, morale bashing and pissing off the big guys

DeletedUser

Why are these people posting this on externals. This was obviously a joke if they sent it out to many tribes. What an odd world this is.

DeletedUser

Why are these people posting this on externals. This was obviously a joke if they sent it out to many tribes. What an odd world this is.
Wait, the externals are just super serious stuff, so we must be super serious too? madness. I remember a time when the externals were actually active. I remember when the elitist approach to people posting something on the forums didnt exist. We have shown that we dont take this declaration seriously. Infact, we have rejected it.

The cat held the final vote to reject the terms. Personally I was ready to internal our leader. He is a noob.

DeletedUser

Wait, the externals are just super serious stuff, so we must be super serious too? madness. I remember a time when the externals were actually active. I remember when the elitist approach to people posting something on the forums didnt exist. We have shown that we dont take this declaration seriously. Infact, we have rejected it.

The cat held the final vote to reject the terms. Personally I was ready to internal our leader. He is a noob

No you don't noob

DeletedUser

No you don't noob

Of course. It is impossible for me to maybe be someone who remembers playing before paladins. Or remembers the introduction of things like athenas bonfire. Or the army camps. Or when churches first started. Because this account is a year old, and I might not be using an older account for a variety of reasons. Yes yes. The infallible logic of the noob argument has stymied any kind of intellectual response I could possibly create. And has also erased a passage of time entirely.

Next up, @random hero1 manages to win the entire server, by using the immense logic and vocabulary he is in possession of. Fear the power of 'noob'

Deleted User - 10017355

Of course. It is impossible for me to maybe be someone who remembers playing before paladins. Or remembers the introduction of things like athenas bonfire. Or the army camps. Or when churches first started. Because this account is a year old, and I might not be using an older account for a variety of reasons. Yes yes. The infallible logic of the noob argument has stymied any kind of intellectual response I could possibly create. And has also erased a passage of time entirely.

Next up, @random hero1 manages to win the entire server, by using the immense logic and vocabulary he is in possession of. Fear the power of 'noob'

You wasted your chance to make an intellectual post when you told this world's second biggest troller that he thought the externals were only for 'super serious stuff'...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99544

we all started with one village.. what we have done with that shows our level of dedication. we all try to get advantages.. wizard tried by getting life against us. that worked only to some level. then we choose to let dedicated players join. and now you are going mad here. making players happy is as important as farming if you are a leader.. i keep my folks happy by warring. and i keep enemies unhappy by outwitting them. outplay them and steal their potential might. that is me. and i am GOD. PRAISE THE LORD.. GOD IS GREAT.