A message from LIFE

atmospherecf

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

DeletedUser107233

@night only care that they are number one and will screw with any tribe to destroy them so they win easier.

This will be my last world as dinosaur killers and the name will be retired to never be used again.

Am I angry at some, yes of course as LIFE was my baby this world and i would have done anything for it and the members and some know that, others may not but that is their problem

DeletedUser119047

atmospherecf1 always fighting till the end.. how can you not like this dude... true warrior

respect for atmos!

DeletedUser

Basically every single world that I play ends up being, East vs West or North vs East, as in the top tribe from NE teamsup with the Top tribe from NW and they make an endgame alliance and then once they have won that war they usually merge as they are friends that have been working together throughout the world in an alliance so why fight when you won the final battle togather, or that is how most worlds I have been a part of have been W77 ( Royal+NAM EvsW ) W80 (Dest+Sin) W83 ( Golden+Any NvsS ) W85 ( Rabid+Panda NvsS )
@night is basically doing the same thing ( N vs S ) but instead of allying Life they just recruited the "best members" and declared on the remaining tribes of the world ( litteraly.... )

But either way I personally think @night has a good enough memberbase that they could have warred Life defeated them and then maybe recruited out of them as spoils but they did what they did and that made me lose some respect that I had for that tribe

:eek:

DeletedUser

Just to address this on my own as one of the people leaving the tribe. I don't want this to come off as whiney or bitchy or whatever because frankly it's fine with me, though as it is my nature there will likely be sass and the like throughout the post. To be completely honest, I don't really mind that much that it happened. It's been something coming for a while now. I've been trying to address issues in the tribe for over a month and the most I get in reply from most leadership is "Okay thanks." So I wasn't really surprised by this to say the least.

That being said. I do want to address this message from Atmos as it makes us all look like a bunch of cowards or something.

First off, most of us didn't leave to join @Night. Some of the people on that list of people you showed did go to join @Night, but the majority on that list are in the east, like K56 east. We weren't even in danger of @Night immediately. You lost us as members because leadership, like the council and dukes, were less active in the tribe than I was and I play solo. There are up to 4 people on some of those accounts and we sat around talking about the war declaration for upwards of 8 hours with nothing from leadership. Atmos, you did send out a circular, but you stepped down. We hadn't seen a peep of you in over two weeks. Most of the tribe thought you were PP farming for 90 because that's how active in the tribe you were.

This war was started, at least from a members point of view, because Atmos here was supporting Arr in their war with @Night while we were allies. They asked our leadership to kick him or fight them and our leadership made the choice I suppose. With that choice though, we got nothing as members. We didn't even have leadership, who I can only assume knew about the war coming as a result of their decision, stacking our borders.

To be quite honest this was the worst communication I've ever seen out of a tribe with the potential LIFE had. I am sad to see it end the way it did, but we didn't leave because we were scared of @Night. We probably would have lost a war with them, but that would have been fine with me if there was effort being shown from the people making decisions. We left because of the leadership or lack there of I guess I should say.

To Dino's credit he did try to right the ship at the end, but it was a bit too late at that point. He tried to right us as we were sinking. Maybe he'll send more than an "Okay thanks" the next time people try to tell him there are problems to solve before we go fight the bigger tribes.

DeletedUser107233

I admit i did send you those aesulni, main reason was i was working on plans and ops at the time, read everything you said, the ones that left in K56 i understood why and have no problems with that, my problem are the ones that were feeding the info to @night to which some of them were on council which angered me even more.

Like i said this is Dino's last world, some will know who i am playing as but most of you wont

DeletedUser107233

Also aesulni not once did you send the support to the frontline when it was asked from ronnie, the support for the frontline for a top 2 tribe was pathetic and you all know it

DeletedUser119759

WOW! A Duke that is not jumping ship to join @Night. Good job Dinosaur and Atmos

Great video btw.. my favorite part "I will fight till the end.."

tumblr_nk4y081IXC1qdgj0so1_500.gif

DeletedUser107233

thats how we are daddy we dont run like some others do when faced with war

DeletedUser

There was no frontline support requested. Literally not a single message in the forum or in my mailbox from Atmos about supporting the frontline before I left the tribe. I mean you have the timelog of when I left in that video already, and as you are still in the tribe would have a timelog for anything requested from him, by all means screenshot it and let me see the frontlines I didn't support. There was one thread made by some of the people receiving fakes/attacks but it didn't have any comment from leadership and most of my troops were either returning or on their way to other villages already. I've received two mails from Atmos in the last two weeks and both of them were in the last 24 hours and told us to sit and wait for further direction from you.

Beyond that I'm not even in the tribe anymore and I'm still supporting one of your members on our side of the world. Anytime anyone asked for support and I had the troops to send it I did, the only exception to this was D3 because I refused to support him after some of the comments he made about never supporting people lower in the tribe because they were too weak. I even was sending support across two K's to @Night when we were still allies anytime you or they requested it.

What is this nonsense?

DeletedUser

Just to address this on my own as one of the people leaving the tribe. I don't want this to come off as whiney or bitchy or whatever because frankly it's fine with me, though as it is my nature there will likely be sass and the like throughout the post. To be completely honest, I don't really mind that much that it happened. It's been something coming for a while now. I've been trying to address issues in the tribe for over a month and the most I get in reply from most leadership is "Okay thanks." So I wasn't really surprised by this to say the least.

That being said. I do want to address this message from Atmos as it makes us all look like a bunch of cowards or something.

First off, most of us didn't leave to join @Night. Some of the people on that list of people you showed did go to join @Night, but the majority on that list are in the east, like K56 east. We weren't even in danger of @Night immediately. You lost us as members because leadership, like the council and dukes, were less active in the tribe than I was and I play solo. There are up to 4 people on some of those accounts and we sat around talking about the war declaration for upwards of 8 hours with nothing from leadership. Atmos, you did send out a circular, but you stepped down. We hadn't seen a peep of you in over two weeks. Most of the tribe thought you were PP farming for 90 because that's how active in the tribe you were.

This war was started, at least from a members point of view, because Atmos here was supporting Arr in their war with @Night while we were allies. They asked our leadership to kick him or fight them and our leadership made the choice I suppose. With that choice though, we got nothing as members. We didn't even have leadership, who I can only assume knew about the war coming as a result of their decision, stacking our borders.

To be quite honest this was the worst communication I've ever seen out of a tribe with the potential LIFE had. I am sad to see it end the way it did, but we didn't leave because we were scared of @Night. We probably would have lost a war with them, but that would have been fine with me if there was effort being shown from the people making decisions. We left because of the leadership or lack there of I guess I should say.

To Dino's credit he did try to right the ship at the end, but it was a bit too late at that point. He tried to right us as we were sinking. Maybe he'll send more than an "Okay thanks" the next time people try to tell him there are problems to solve before we go fight the bigger tribes.

This honestly sounds quite believable. Its such a common issue for many tribes at this stage.

But aside that, it felt good to hear Atmosphere's voice tremble when he admits he will not succeed. How embarrassing for this tribe. I hate to say it...no i don't. I TOLD YOU SO

As much as I don't like recruiting, considering the situation I have seen @Night in, I cannot really give them too much shit for this move. As far as I know, they quite literally are fighting the entire world. There are still hundreds of players left, and only 60 of them. They still get more credit with this than WIZARD does for barely making ground with MIN or eating inactives in PUSH.

Also, I have to laugh at dinosaur killers crying on externals. its your fault for letting atmosphere into your tribe. he clearly started that war and now you guys are basically done for. don't try to blame anyone but yourself. you broke an alliance by trying to support their enemy, and you were caught. go retire in embarrassment because thats what you are

DeletedUser107233

I mailed kiwdahc at 11:23st when @night had declared as he was the defence general to set the support up and guess where he is now.

Random i am not crying i am furious, the tribe had the ability to win the world just that it seemed that some of the players would rather jump ship then fight and push @night back

DeletedUser

What does you mailing Kiw have to do with your claim that I didn't support the frontline when Ronnie asked?

DeletedUser

I mailed kiwdahc at 11:23st when @night had declared as he was the defence general to set the support up and guess where he is now.

Random i am not crying i am furious, the tribe had the ability to win the world just that it seemed that some of the players would rather jump ship then fight and push @night back

No you didn't lol. They had a leader that couldn't lead a shrimp into the pacific ocean. They had a few dukes on one account who had all the diplomatic ability of a rusty spoon, and then they had atmosphere, the great goldfish mind of TW.

There were certainly good player with you, and they all would have suffered if they had stayed. If you had any ability, it would have been demonstrated already. You clearly didn't and don't because you apparently missed every opportunity you had to fight them judging from what i hear and also what i see on this forum as well as stats.

You guys sat back, internalled, and didn't do jack shit. This is why you failed. It is not your member's faults, it could have been their faults if you assigned them ops and they didn't participate, but you didn't even do that. So it is 100% your fault.

Not to mention, you engaged a war without stacking the front or having an OPs prepared. You are completely useless. What member would want to stay in a tribe where the leader can';t see 30 seconds into the future?

DeletedUser

But perhaps i am too harsh. maybe it is more Atmosphere's fault for infecting your tribe and its council

DeletedUser

Since I'm probably not going to get this on the externals at this point, here.

Dinosaur Killers Oct 26, 06:38
https://gyazo.com/b64395478b3444c081489ce7ab40147e

He was the defense general

Aesulni Oct 26, 06:39
Oh I know he was. That doesn't make the claim you made about me not supporting the frontlines when asked to on the externals true.

Just because your defense general was a traitor doesn't mean I did anything wrong when he didn't do anything that you asked.

Dinosaur Killers Oct 26, 06:43
i do concede that, i think its me having a frustrating day on the world

I've said what I wanted in this thread at this point though. I'm out unless something else is needed from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I'd like to point out that support never really came. 4 sent 500 sp sw which got withdrawed almost instantly.

DeletedUser107233

Random stop blaming Ronnie for how the tribe ended up in the toilet it is now.

Yes i take responsibility like most leaders would, if atmos wasnt brought into the tribe and hug or [o] for that matter it would not of made much of a difference the council voted for the hug merger and also voted for the [o] merger.

Players tried to have ops going and others being setup were leaked to the larger tribes in the area or some failed miserably like the Wolves op

DeletedUser

Random stop blaming Ronnie for how the tribe ended up in the toilet it is now.

Yes i take responsibility like most leaders would, if atmos wasnt brought into the tribe and hug or [o] for that matter it would not of made much of a difference the council voted for the hug merger and also voted for the [o] merger.

Players tried to have ops going and others being setup were leaked to the larger tribes in the area or some failed miserably like the Wolves op

You should consider changing the name to DEATH

Might be more...fitting?

Also, none of your reasons seem legitimate to me whatsoever. Though, I imagine this is another reason your tribe failed and got caught with it's pants down. You are also horrible at lying.

I'd like to point out that support never really came. 4 sent 500 sp sw which got withdrawed almost instantly.

You, I figured you quit. You just kind of sit there, not growing...why bother?