A message from LIFE

DeletedUser

There are still hundreds of players left, and only 60 of them.
Maybe similar to how WIZARD is fighting 100 members on two fronts with less than 40? :rolleyes: @Night is certainly a great tribe, and likely would have beaten LIFE. The fact is though, they are skating through a war game AVOIDING the wars. While WIZARD is fighting two top 10 tribes on two fronts and denying recruitment.

I understand your bias towards the troll tribe of W89, obviously :p But you have to give WIZARD props for being the only tribe in W89 to actively war others, and not just merge their best into them through fear.

They still get more credit with this than WIZARD does for barely making ground with MIN or eating inactives in PUSH.

I liked it better when you trolled with facts. You've been gone from the externals for a little while, gotten lazy today? I'd rather you go back to making funny remarks with actual facts supporting them.

DeletedUser

Alright let's stick to the facts, since I have the best facts and nobody has better facts than me. I'm the least likely person to not have the facts you've ever met. Ask anybody who knows me, my facts are good facts. No one has facts like me

Here is a fact: LIFE is just another failed tribe

Another:

Atmosphere plays TW with his feet only, he doesnt use his eyes or his hands.

One more:

You are not the only tribe to actively war everyone, at all.

Why not another one:

You also merged PUSH players and AD and BS players into WIZARD also. I'm willing to bet you do so with more PUSH and MIN as well. If I am wrong, then I am. However if I am right, you can never post that comment or suggest anything like it ever again, and neither can your tribe

Once more:

I think @Night is full of a lot of pretentious players, but they are great trolls, and they have my respect for their catch phrase.

Also:

Nomad Jim is apparently quitting TW and is now hosting a TW safe space in San Francisco, California

DeletedUser

@Night is certainly a great tribe, and likely would have beaten LIFE. The fact is though, they are skating through a war game AVOIDING the wars.

442f7744e6560104eb41d6477b649fcd.png
9edfbf613fd9098114a9178b91c41b32.png

02e299227c0bad80f882f2fe4d3abd31.png
0c7e5e2cba487d27acbbfa265687004a.png

da0876650570b73f96bb53e152204396.png

Definitely avoiding wars.

DeletedUser

To your 3rd fact:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall which war @Night has faught where they hadn't recruited the best from their enemy. Their presence in K44 has been almost purely brought by recruitment. The same goes for K43 and K53. They've nobled one player from K64's Arr! but have yet to fight the rest, my guess is they recruit some more.

So unless you're talking about @Night's original war in which they claimed K54 (which was probably also brought on by recruitment but I wasn't around on the world by then) then I'm curious as to what other tribes you are referring to that are fighting legitimate wars.

To your 4th fact:

WIZARD has actively been beating up on Push!'s best players. If they would have just recruited them instead, that would of solidified their presence in that continent much more easily. WIZARD has only 39 members at the moment, so please save me the idea that they're on par with @Night in recruitment of other tribes. The leadership in WIZARD loves to war, so they've refused to take away the challenge of a good war by merging. The evidence of that is so obvious that I'm not sure how you could try to turn it around any other way.

Definitely avoiding wars.

Your idea of a war is quite laughable. I'm not even sure how to respond to such a stupid argument, honestly.

DeletedUser

:rolleyes:

You recruited the number 2 tribe and declared on a bunch of nobodies who pose 0 threat. This is a war game and you took the "war game" out of it, now you are left with nothing. Congratulations, you played yourself.

@night has 11% dominance. Kind of odd that you consider the other 89% of the world nothing. Like Random Hero said, this is just you making excuses for losing before even trying.

Man up and come at us bro :)

DeletedUser103748

@night has 11% dominance. Kind of odd that you consider the other 89% of the world nothing. Like Random Hero said, this is just you making excuses for losing before even trying.

Man up and come at us bro :)

Should we come at you like you came at LIFE? Your biggest competition? With arms wide open.

DeletedUser

Should we come at you like you came at LIFE? Your biggest competition? With arms wide open.

Wizards leadership already tried that. You guys offered to merge with Life and the players there rejected you and chose @night instead. Dont be bitter, it doesnt look good on ya.

So you got beat to the punch. Its up to you how you react. I'm looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser107233

that is a load of BS five, wizard and life never discussed merging you are not in either tribe so you wouldnt know.

@night are huggers and that is an obvious fact that i am sure random would try and dispell

DeletedUser

that is a load of BS five, wizard and life never discussed merging you are not in either tribe so you wouldnt know.

@night are huggers and that is an obvious fact that i am sure random would try and dispell

Lie to yourself all you want. You arent fooling anyone else.

f52de6f98ed72ddeb62ff6516793f128.png

They are totally huggers.

DeletedUser

Lie to yourself all you want. You arent fooling anyone else.

They are totally huggers.

Please tell me what top-tier tribes those 347 caps came from :rolleyes: Or did @Night just declare on any tribe with a remote pulse and call it a war? I'm willing to bet it's the latter.

If you're in @Night, I understand your bias. But you're an extraordinarily ignorant player. You almost perfectly embody the typical intelligence required of those involved in a cult, which leaves me to believe you are in @Night. You're certainly living proof that they'll recruit anybody to gain useful territory without having to dirty their hands :p Don't stop posting though, it's really enjoyable to watch you taint their tough-exterior with every comment.

DeletedUser99544

@night only care that they are number one and will screw with any tribe to destroy them so they win easier.

This will be my last world as dinosaur killers and the name will be retired to never be used again.

Am I angry at some, yes of course as LIFE was my baby this world and i would have done anything for it and the members and some know that, others may not but that is their problem
you destroyed your tribe not me. please stop cry .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99544

I admit i did send you those aesulni, main reason was i was working on plans and ops at the time, read everything you said, the ones that left in K56 i understood why and have no problems with that, my problem are the ones that were feeding the info to @night to which some of them were on council which angered me even more.

Like i said this is Dino's last world, some will know who i am playing as but most of you wont

none of the playes who joined fed any info. i would never take in a spy. you should know that. i called you out by reading convos between you and push and you and wizard.

DeletedUser107233

dont care one way or the other tampara

of course you had spies in us feeding you information, i know that is a given and part of the game as for me crying i never cry about tw and never will