?? Response to Mints Declaration

DeletedUser

we all started with one village.. what we have done with that shows our level of dedication. we all try to get advantages.. wizard tried by getting life against us. that worked only to some level. then we choose to let dedicated players join. and now you are going mad here. making players happy is as important as farming if you are a leader.. i keep my folks happy by warring. and i keep enemies unhappy by outwitting them. outplay them and steal their potential might. that is me. and i am GOD. PRAISE THE LORD.. GOD IS GREAT.

There were 6 superpowers: AD!/VVV/Push!/WIZARD/@Night/LIFE.

Only two of those tribes actually managed fighting each other. The rest became a merge-fest. I agree though, do what you gotta do to win. But don't claim to be fighting wars, when you've had your chance to fight AD!/VVV/LIFE for the longest time and you chose the recruitment button instead. This world has been an utter disappointment so far, just a boring version of Sim City haha.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
we all started with one village.. what we have done with that shows our level of dedication by nobling barbrian villages. we all try to get advantages by lying.. wizard tried by getting life against us because Life is noob tribe. that worked only to some level. then we choose to let dedicated players join who are all pathetic players. and now you are going nooby mad here. making players happy is as important as farming if you are as awesome leader.. i keep my folks happy by singing songs and telling them stories bout warring and showing how pathetic they are. and i keep enemies unhappy by outwitting them and giving them premium points . outplay them and steal their potential might. that is me im a nublet. and i am GOD. PRAISE THE LORD.. GOD IS GREAT and Night is Great!!.

Ok are these true please read them all carefulllyy

DeletedUser

Well at least I got to post on external forum. First time I think. Can someone tell me what useful purpose this forum has besides bickering which I've now done enough of. LOL

pyronixcore

Well at least I got to post on external forum. First time I think. Can someone tell me what useful purpose this forum has besides bickering which I've now done enough of. LOL
Back on the first worlds, we used externals a lot to talk trash about our tribes and tell epic war stories as if it were an ancient battle. As well as the elitist crap that still goes on. These forums are really specifically sterile nowadays. But worlds are also much smaller.

DeletedUser103748

we all started with one village.. what we have done with that shows our level of dedication. we all try to get advantages.. wizard tried by getting life against us. that worked only to some level. then we choose to let dedicated players join. and now you are going mad here. making players happy is as important as farming if you are a leader.. i keep my folks happy by warring. and i keep enemies unhappy by outwitting them. outplay them and steal their potential might. that is me. and i am GOD. PRAISE THE LORD.. GOD IS GREAT.

Again, wrong. We just shook our heads at the almighty "powerhouse" having to ally and then merge the #2 tribe.

DeletedUser

Again, wrong. We just shook our heads at the almighty "powerhouse" having to ally and then merge the #2 tribe.

Well considering you guys are losing to a shit tier 1.2m tribe, only had 100 or so caps against the inactive farming tribe PUSH [which you recruited out of], and the fact that you guys tried to gang bang Night and plot a massive coalition against them [again, and this is something many people in 89 know about] and you failed said coalition, i bet you're just mad.

at the end of the day, WIZARD wanted to recruit the LIFE members, and wanted to get Night gang banged so they could have a chance. and they failed.

DeletedUser119894

Well considering you guys are losing to a shit tier 1.2m tribe, only had 100 or so caps against the inactive farming tribe PUSH [which you recruited out of], and the fact that you guys tried to gang bang Night and plot a massive coalition against them [again, and this is something many people in 89 know about] and you failed said coalition, i bet you're just mad.

at the end of the day, WIZARD wanted to recruit the LIFE members, and wanted to get Night gang banged so they could have a chance. and they failed.

this is exactly correct. I hear they're losing like by like 20 villages to MIN as well

GOD IS GREAT

Last edited:

Hard At Twerk

LOL Wizard losing by 26 caps xD "ELITE TRIBE" XOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

Side 1:
Tribes: WIZARD
Side 2:
Tribes: MIN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 40
Difference: 26

chart

GOD IS GREAT

DeletedUser119894

LOL Wizard losing by 26 caps xD "ELITE TRIBE" XOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 40
Difference: 26

chart

GOD IS GREAT

Yes that is exactly correct, they are losing by like 50 caps lol

GOD IS GREAT

DeletedUser

Hello guys I come from the future to tell everyone in wizard that even though things are looking terrible now in the war against MIN ( being crushed ) in 1 month time you will finally be able to have a positive day and capture more villages then you lose, so don't lose all hope things will be better

Try not to spoil it for the public, but doesn't Dumbledore die?

DeletedUser119894

Hello guys I come from the future to tell everyone in wizard that even though things are looking terrible now in the war against MIN ( being crushed ) in 1 month time you will finally be able to have a positive day and capture more villages then you lose, so don't lose all hope things will be better

Does atmosphere fight to the end?

DeletedUser103748

These pathetic attempts of trolling by changing text from twstats -.- Wow. It's not like it's a free, 24/7 website that anyone can look at and see Wizard is infact facerolling MIN and Push.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 531
Side 2: 250
Difference: 281

chart

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 19
Difference: 46

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,014,850
Side 2: 823,850
Difference: 1,191,000

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 287,543
Side 2: 99,588
Difference: 187,955

chart

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you're going to troll at least do it right...just 1 of many mistakes in this garbage edit you did.

eb856cacb2034195a423150ed757064b.png

@Harambe,

Last edited: