Leonardo Da Snakee: The Last Ssssupper

DeletedUser115558

Once Again Nicki Comes with some entertaining PnP without fail..... and i think 3rd time when Nicki is using portrait of Da Vinci and this time "The Last Supper" I never ever felt Jake(Nicki) was/were trying to hurt christian or Christianity but as i am not christian it may be different for me and religion is something very emotionally attached thing which differ person to person so if it Hurt Someone we may try to avoid this, but i same time i am sure that Jake never ever tried to hurt religiously.

anyways

Lets Back to the topic fortunately i played both w82 and w84. In w82 i played almost till the end so what bigjdaddy said above, i would like to add something, during the last stages of the game it is mostly difficult to change the ship if the commander of the ship finds you food and than one has to fight as no option....

and w84 Tyrant story was already mentioned here, There are many examples of game like this in every world, when a player left the tribe to bigger tribe and than eat own ex tribe member, for this bragging ATMOSPHERECF is bit too harsh but i dont remember any Leader left the tribe to eat and grow himself/herself.....forgive me if you guys have any such example as i have not played much :D

DeletedUser88324

I am a Christian and i took no offense in what was written. Flame nicki for is lack of assertiveness or whatever you may but please dont play the religion offensive card, there was nothing blasfemous posted...

With regards to atmos and tyrant, he had nothing to do with Tyranrs downfall. I dont know anything about him but i know for sure he had nothing to do with tyrant failing. He left w84 before any of that happened.

Personally i found this pnp entertaining at least.

DeletedUser

To be honest supporting Atmosphere now just seems pretty dumb. Sure he "puts a lot of work" into tribes but only when things are going well. Even recently in w89, first week he is co-duke he puts up a lot of pretty maps, then disappears and is a most useless accessory and completely absent "leader." Literally useless slime as Nicki has said. I don't know about other worlds but certainly after my experience with him in 89 he seems like a pretty terrible leader. Sure he's a cutie and all but he's not an effective one :/

As for the duke of Jaeger -- I feel like while he is a decent player/etc same as atmos, he suffers from an inability to actually close anything out. He was co-duking in 89 until he decided he was "too busy" drinking or something like that to continue (not that he actually did much as co-duke either...except cause some diplomatic issues).

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
He was co-duking in 89 until he decided he was "too busy" drinking or something like that to continue (not that he actually did much as co-duke either...except cause some diplomatic issues).

I swear I didn't play since W83, but this seems like it could refer to me o0

Anyways, Jake why you hating on Atmos? :( We're all just human after all! :O I quite like the guy.

Not sure why people would hate on you using Christianity though, I've been using this nick since 2006 and literally have only had 2 mails about it in those 10 years, if people need to bring up religion to try and debunk Jake's thread, I can assume they lack other arguments.

Mithrae

It's understandable that some folk may feel that re-appropriating their religion's art or icons is disrespectful, even if it's not intended to be. A little funny to carry grudges about a perceived betrayal from a single world into others though.

DeletedUser117630

By the way just saying to add on to my first post (cause mysteriously my password of 7 years has been changed and I cannot access my account),

Nicki Minaj/Jesus, why are you dating such a loser? Meek Mill takes more L's than Tyrant's diplomacy skills.

MC

nowitsover

By the way just saying to add on to my first post (cause mysteriously my password of 7 years has been changed and I cannot access my account),

Nicki Minaj/Jesus, why are you dating such a loser? Meek Mill takes more L's than Tyrant's diplomacy skills.

MC

MC, check your personal mail.

701eaffc38ed9210921a8e9c14204c88.png

My pw didn`t work earlier today either. What I did;

f265c27bdb04984c39c2c6cf1eeebb63.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow... I feel like some of you took the point of this thread and completely ran away with it ahaha.

Just to clarify this is NOT a TEA vs PSSST! thread or anything along those lines. I just wanted to give external readers a little bit of fun on a quiet Sunday and I think I achieved that. If anything this post is solely my own personal experience of encountering atmospherecf1 and I am sorry to say that it just left a bad taste in my mouth. Given your comments and the number of them maybe I was a little too harsh. As I mentioned, this is the first time I had come across him or even heard his name. So you cannot really blame me for this.

Also about the reference to Christianity, I am sorry if I offended anyone. I honestly did not think for a minute that a few Jesus/Judas memes would get some people so riled up. I have the utmost respect for Christianity and any/all other religions the readers on the TW externals may follow. I apologize once again if I offended you in any way, it was definitely not my intent.

However I completely stick by my decision to typecast myself as Jesus.

I love this reply and my respect for you has grown.
As many have said it seems to be the best "PnP" in w90 so far.

two points

1. Jesus topic. Religion and personal background perse, we are posting on an internet game site forum and so I think it is quite "okay" to pull the joke. for those who are offended. sorry (Nicki has said sorry.) Nothing personal. just some fun. cool move on. triggered? stop reading then.

2. PnP means politics and propaganda. Both Ps always have a motive. saying that this has nothing to do with anything else but your own reaction to X is false.
this pnp sure has a "hidden" meaning to it, be it to....
a. cast the highlight to atmos tribe (some like to lurk)
b. mislead the public on what kind of tribe he leads (diplomatic relations can be effd)
c. ill be brave enough to say that: Make the public think TEA and PSSt aint friends (but they rally are)

Either way, your reply was quite mature and I commend you for that.

DeletedUser115558

Same thing happened with me this morning and i had to reset my PW too.

DeletedUser

I would rate Atmos above most leaders in tw. People keep mentioning the tribes his been in the past, they were all considered decent tribes from what I remember. Yes that includes Tyrant and that avatar tribe he had. It's rare to see a Duke to be consistently be ranked top 5 in the worlds his been in, That just shows how crafty his leadership skills are. From looking at the stats in W90, his doing it again top 5 with 30 something members. I agree with hollyghost stop hating on Atmos, its pointless to go against him, I guess ppl have too much respect for that dude.

DeletedUser115558

I would rate Atmos above most leaders in tw. People keep mentioning the tribes his been in the past, they were all considered decent tribes from what I remember. Yes that includes Tyrant and that avatar tribe he had. It's rare to see a Duke to be consistently be ranked top 5 in the worlds his been in, That just shows how crafty his leadership skills are. From looking at the stats in W90, his doing it again top 5 with 30 something members. I agree with hollyghost stop hating on Atmos, its pointless to go against him, I guess ppl have too much respect for that dude.

Stating facts and incidences does not mean.... Hating, if feeling is still same no one can help,

Its fun reading this thread as the flamer is under fire....
I am Missing Atoms flaming posts and Videos plz come dear and enjoy every bit of TW, Sore, salt and Sweet

atmospherecf

Nothing but brotherly love jake.. just to clarify there are not hard feelings between us. We are just playing Tribal Wars, I'll see you again sometime in the future worlds...

jake2.png

jake1.png

Mithrae

I still can't fathom the fact that creating accounts to merely gift resources to another is illegal, but there's no restrictions on creating accounts to gift a bunch of villages. Whatever folk feel they need to do to enjoy the challenge of the game, I guess :D

DeletedUser112461

I still can't fathom the fact that creating accounts to merely gift resources to another is illegal, but there's no restrictions on creating accounts to gift a bunch of villages. Whatever folk feel they need to do to enjoy the challenge of the game, I guess :D

Jealousy at its finest.

Mithrae

Jealousy at its finest.

Of pixels on a screen? Well yeah, that goes without saying!

But you'd agree presumably that the game would be better if that sort of thing were banned and considered cheating - even if not entirely enforceable. Probably more popular and profitable too.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Jealousy at its finest.

I feel the same as him, but I'm not jealous o0 He's right though, it shouldn't be something that is allowed. But then again if they were to forbid it (Which would be difficult) Co-playing could also be something they'd have to look at... And though I don't like co-playing, to many people who are still active depend on it.

DeletedUser112461

I get where you are coming from but co playing, in my opinion, is challenging in itself, and is part of the game. Co playing is difficult because it requires you to find a person and/or people, potentially across the world, who you get on with well and can communicate every day. It is easy to play by yourself and not have to worry about making mistakes.

Starting on two separate accounts and merging into one is simply playing smart in my opinion. And to say it's not fair is ridiculous. It's not like we are the only account in the world that's allowed to merge?