Leonardo Da Snakee: The Last Ssssupper

DeletedUser112461

There's an astronomical difference between being a good Duke and an effective Duke. At the end of the day it boils down to the argument that we are all humans that want to be liked by others, no matter the cost. It is rare that you get an individual - whether it be a Duke or a politician such as Trump (lol @ me being topical af) - who will make decisions that they feel will ultimately result in the betterment of the tribe (or nation). Not many people will lead with their head rather than their heart.

As far as I can see, Atmospherefc1 prefers to lead with his heart. As noble as it may be, it does not make him an effective Duke. He does not want to make the tough decisions that both TreX and Al make on a daily basis. Those two could not give a flying potato nugget if a decision is going to make a few individuals dislike them. At the end of the day, those two have the tribe's best interests at the forefront of every single decision they make. Now that is how - in my opinion - a Duke gains utmost respect.

Destructere

I heard the greatest duke there has ever been is currently playing on King Banana. A living legend!

Stories say that he wasn't born as human, but came from the heaven itself in the form of an sea lion to conquer all the rocks for himself. He managed to do so and looked for other territories to show his mighty power! That's when he discovered the world of Tribalwars! In order to win, he had to take form of a human to be able to understand them, communicate, gain their trust and so on. So he sought the almighty Neptune to transform him, which he granted, as he saw great potential in the young sea lion.

Now, finally, after years of waiting, he has finally arrived to show his (HOly crap, ice cream truck is right outside! Be right back! :D)
TO SHOW HIS POWER AND LEADERSHIP! Who can challenge the almighty duke that has gained the trust from Neptune himself?! May w90 be a worthy world for the legendary duke!

#SeaLion #EpicStory #Should-write-a-book :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now, I don't know much about this myself but I've been told by many, many very smart people that the greatest duke is Hans.

He promises to do great, great things with C9. It truly will be great. I can't wait to see what amazing things will be happening under his leadership, there are just some great things he has planned coming up. You just wait and he will make C9 great again.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
There's an astronomical difference between being a good Duke and an effective Duke. At the end of the day it boils down to the argument that we are all humans that want to be liked by others, no matter the cost. It is rare that you get an individual - whether it be a Duke or a politician such as Trump (lol @ me being topical af) - who will make decisions that they feel will ultimately result in the betterment of the tribe (or nation). Not many people will lead with their head rather than their heart.

As far as I can see, Atmospherefc1 prefers to lead with his heart. As noble as it may be, it does not make him an effective Duke. He does not want to make the tough decisions that both TreX and Al make on a daily basis. Those two could not give a flying potato nugget if a decision is going to make a few individuals dislike them. At the end of the day, those two have the tribe's best interests at the forefront of every single decision they make. Now that is how - in my opinion - a Duke gains utmost respect.

I really couldn't agree more with this. A duke needs to lead with his head, not his heart. Dukes need to make tough decisions for the better of the tribe, and not an individual, or individuals. W83 was a tough world for me, but I was in that world to win it. Even had to kick, forceful internal good friends of mine due to many reasons. Sometimes an effective duke has to do that, something Atmos failed to do this world.

Now, I don't know much about this myself but I've been told by many, many very smart people that the greatest duke is Hans.

He promises to do great, great things with C9. It truly will be great. I can't wait to see what amazing things will be happening under his leadership, there are just some great things he has planned coming up. You just wait and he will make C9 great again.

You could of just compared me to Trump.

DeletedUser

You realize that the true loser of this is K44, and the true winner that is benefiting from this is K54 (TEA). With all this bickering about Atmos, (Who I have great respect for), pssst! and c9. K44 will not have a solid dominating tribe. It is safe to say K44 is a failed continent, because you all failed to work together as a continent tribe...

I wouldn't be surprised if K44 ends up like: Infamy vs c9 vs pssst! vs BiP vs FaL vs ANTZ....

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Sounds like W83 with GOAT and Freak not able to work together. Blue ended up emerging to dominate K44 till Golden (TEA of W90) came up from the south. It was just a shame HD account was up in the northeastern corner of K44 on W83. I could put up a hypothetical argument that HD could have kept Golden out of K44 if they were more centrally located. However, this is W90 and not really too relevant, but I do find it to be an interesting comparison.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like W83 with GOAT and Freak not able to work together. Blue ended up emerging to dominate K44 till Golden (TEA of W90) came up from the south. It was just a shame HD account was up in the northeastern corner of K44 on W83. I could put up a hypothetical argument that HD could have kept Golden out of K44 if they were more centrally located. However, this is W90 and not really too relevant, but I do find it to be an interesting comparison.

I saw the same comparison when I came here. It's definitely a similar circumstance, it all depends on the players in K44 and who they align with in my opinion. If TEA get someone strong to hold the K for them they could easily take it over however the same could happen if BiP get some strong recruits to hold the line. K44 looks like it will be the K that if you take (you being either BiP or TEA) you get the upper hand due to the fractures.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now, K44 has been destroyed by bad agreements that have sucked all its wealth to other K's. Bill can make very very smart deals that will do good things and bring K44 back to its former glory. It is disgusting how we have all these new tribes moving into the territory, K44 villages for K44 people we say. Under Bill there will be some very great things happening. His business history is second to none. He has shown he knows how to get a fair deal that will benefit our K.

Also he's sexy af.

#Bill4Prez

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
It's all about enjoying the game this world. k44 is and has been fun so far. world's are getting smaller and smaller so there's not long left.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
When other tribes sends their people to K44, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing barb noblers. They're bringing family tribes. They're noobs.
We have to make K44, the whole of the NW, great again! A vote for Bill is a vote for prosperity, for glory! Bill will make border agreements! Bill will turn this region around!

DeletedUser

So.. I'm confused. Is there "beef" between Bill and Ronnie? They aren't in talking terms? K44, from the way it looks, is a complete mess and failure. It's a shame because K44 has the best tribes and some of the best players around.. Maybe if all of you got along and settle your differences. You could possibility stand a chance against TEA and BiP.

Btw- Murph is laughing at all of you.. (yes, he won't admit it).

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Btw- Murph is laughing at all of you.. (yes, he won't admit it).

Pretty sure we heard him laugh at K44 in a voice chat so I'd say he's admitted to it :|

When other tribes sends their people to K44, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing barb noblers. They're bringing family tribes. They're noobs.
We have to make K44, the whole of the NW, great again! A vote for Bill is a vote for prosperity, for glory! Bill will make border agreements! Bill will turn this region around!

You forgot to add that he's also absolutely stunning to look at.