Predictions?

DeletedUser118394

Umm yeah...
noobs players ex BlooDs nobled unimportant village from mighty puppet's teritory... xD

DeletedUser105935

hhahaha no all he needs is me

lol funny doing oon your own is getting account 2-3 times my size doing all nukeing for you ye lol

DeletedUser105935

atm i count 5-6 rhythm guys hitting me at anyone time so ye not on your own bud sorry to disapoint

DeletedUser117392

hhahaha no all he needs is me

lol funny doing oon your own is getting account 2-3 times my size doing all nukeing for you ye lol
But his point is, he is nobling you. With team of course, the word which is unknown to Fusion. :rolleyes:

Further funny that you say, you are losing villages because accounts 2-3 times your size is nuking you.

Yet when Fusion was 3 times size of CHANGE, you could not even noble 1 village. #LiiiOp

Either you are poor defender or Fusion is pathetic attacker/op planner. You can decide on your own which is the case here.

DeletedUser

Or maybe you forget when KK nobled you on a solo op?
For the stats sake,

Side 1:
Players: xXPuppet MasterXx
Side 2:
Players: Kirigaya Kazuto

Timeframe: 01/09/2016 00:00:00 to 04/10/2016 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 22
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,280
Side 2: 210,886
Difference: 173,606

chart

DeletedUser118394

Or maybe you forget when KK nobled you on a solo op?
For the stats sake,

Side 1:
Players: xXPuppet MasterXx
Side 2:
Players: Kirigaya Kazuto

Timeframe: 01/09/2016 00:00:00 to 04/10/2016 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 22
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,280
Side 2: 210,886
Difference: 173,606

chart

and plus it is poor planned solo op, no fakes launched, landing time not timed well...
just want to suicide some backline nukes and gain some oda, but seems some nukes still return home safely...
ah, i forgot, it is include in "unimportant village"
clipart-yaoming-meme-256x256-a94e.png

DeletedUser

Who would've predicted that the almight War would quit at the first op?

Perhaps, Hunter, you could withdraw your absurdity that Rhythm hasn't done a decent op. Wait, you couldn't see it, perhaps you need to visit the ophthalmologist?

So Rhythm have broken into k45 as well.

Prediction - All accounts in Fusion to hit delete or be internalled by Rhythm in 6 months.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So, it's that time again for more predictions, questions, and commentary.

1.) What are your thoughts on the current situation of the world and just overall how things are going in w78?
2.) How do you think the leaderships of the top 5 or so tribes have done in this world as far as direction, and getting to their respective tribes to where they are now?
3.) In the next couple (2) months, do you foresee many players deleting/barbing out? Why?
4.) What are your thoughts in regards to the situation between Fusion and North? Thoughts on Fusion breaking the grace period? Do you feel that North is justified in dropping relations with Fusion, and then warring them? Do you feel that North is "taking the easy way out?"
5.) What do you think about the war between Fusion and Rhythm? Have things played out like you thought they would? Any surprises, things you didn't expect?
6.) What are your thoughts on what will happen between North and Rhythm? Will they war? Will they merge? Will they simply decide not to attack each other until Fusion is gone?
7.) In four (4) months, what tribes do you still see being around?
8.) How do you see the rest of the world playing out?

DeletedUser118442

1.) What are your thoughts on the current situation of the world and just overall how things are going in w78?
The situation is boring,,our enemy seem to be gifting us internals to take,,no Ops on us,,just some nubs random nuking to give us ODD,,Just an easy war to win,,fusion is over,,north is rising,,and Rhythm are doing what they can do best,,Internalling people :p

2.) How do you think the leaderships of the top 5 or so tribes have done in this world as far as direction, and getting to their respective tribes to where they are now?

Rhythm leadership is like no other,,wise,,decisive,,etc and everyone knows what titu did for Rhythm and how he turned the Crash war around and now leading Rhythm to take rank 1,,So it is by far the best leadership in W78

Fusion leadership,,it is safe to say that they are the reason of Fusion failure in this world,I mean t have a tribe by that size with so many good players with them and still fail,,well they couldn't plan a good Op or plan to defend an Op and had so many internal issues they couldn't deal with,,so by far they are the worst leadership in W78

North leadership,,they did well by reforming North and giving up on Fusion,,also a war against Fusion was also a good move,,BUT they have agreed with loading on the merge before,,so I have to say that they are still along way to reach Rhythm's way of command.

WSD and Anon leadership,,no comment!

3.) In the next couple (2) months, do you foresee many players deleting/barbing out? Why?

Yes I do,,some Fusion players may decide to quit or delete,,maybe a mass delete as a way to deny their loss in W78 and to protect their egos from "breaking"

4.) What are your thoughts in regards to the situation between Fusion and North? Thoughts on Fusion breaking the grace period? Do you feel that North is justified in dropping relations with Fusion, and then warring them? Do you feel that North is "taking the easy way out?"

Well fusion and agreements have a complex situation cuz it seems leadership doesn't care to tell members about agreements or somethin like that,,I'm not surprised they broke the grace period cuz they did it before with storm account,,
yes North had the right to make their tribe and war fusion,,but yes I do think they took the easy way out too,,,easy way out with so many easy vills :p

5.) What do you think about the war between Fusion and Rhythm? Have things played out like you thought they would? Any surprises, things you didn't expect?

Well players going inactive so fast was surprising,,but we all knew for sure we are going to win this war.
we have better leaders and better players :)

6.) What are your thoughts on what will happen between North and Rhythm? Will they war? Will they merge? Will they simply decide not to attack each other until Fusion is gone?

I think they are going to war,,when exactly I don't know,,we have a common enemy atm,,but warring north would be so much fun and maybe bring the joy back to wars again (atl least I hope so)

7.) In four (4) months, what tribes do you still see being around?

Rhythm-North and maybe WSD

8.) How do you see the rest of the world playing out?

Don't know,,so many turns in W78 :p

DeletedUser

Thoughts on Fusion breaking the grace period?

Unless you know better, it was one player on an account that should have been internalled quite some time ago when the previous owner departed. North were marked red on the map in preparation for the grace period expiring & North's blatant impending declaration, with the understanding folks knew what was going on, and apparently someone didn't bother checking the situation before blundering in. Quelle Surprise.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Unless you know better, it was one player on an account that should have been internalled quite some time ago when the previous owner departed. North were marked red on the map in preparation for the grace period expiring & North's blatant impending declaration, with the understanding folks knew what was going on, and apparently someone didn't bother checking the situation before blundering in. Quelle Surprise.

I know what happened. All kinds of excuses can be made, but at the end of the day, a Fusion account willingly opened fire on a North account. When it comes to diplomacy, especially grace periods, matters can be tense and fragile, and one account even accidentally attacking, is enough for a war declaration. It is the fault of Fusion leadership, or whomever it was that put the new player on Bloody Purity, for failing to explain the status of the relationship between Fusion and North. Ultimately, ignorance is not an acceptable excuse. It doesn't matter if it was a new player on the account (supposedly from Rank 6). What made it worse is that when BP launched on Lord Furry, they had said it was an accident, and that the attacks were meant for Ticko.

In part, one could blame Fusion's paranoia. Having North marked as red because they automatically assumed that North was going to declare. It's similar to Fusion's assumptions that when I was on Stormbringer, that I would all of a sudden join Rhythm. lol. Fusion should simply give up when it comes to Diplomacy. They couldn't make and keep an agreement with Rhythm when they were Loading, and they couldn't agree to/keep a grace period that both myself and North tried to give them. Heck, I personally still went through with my grace period, even though that meant I went over 5 days without returning fire.

DeletedUser

It is the fault of Fusion leadership, or whomever it was that put the new player on Bloody Purity, for failing to explain the status of the relationship between Fusion and North.

Everyone was told. A circ was sent & there were not one but two forum discussions. The BP account more or less went rogue, or outright didn't give a single hoot about reading circs at the very least, and yes, the account frankly shouldn't have even been around by this point to be able to screw up. The BP player should own the screw up, and Fusion needs to own letting dead accounts sit around until they start getting eaten by red players & then panic.

In part, one could blame Fusion's paranoia. Having North marked as red because they automatically assumed that North was going to declare.

You're not that stupid, let's not pretend you are. There were villages in the middle of K34 stacked enough to take ~35 nukes & survive within hours of North formally declaring; they didn't magic up that much defence across a significant number of villages without planning in advance. It was entirely obvious from North's pattern of activities over the past month or a touch more that war was coming, and you'd have to be a blind mole-rat to genuinely see their intentions as anything else. North are a great bunch of players, some of the best in the world, but about as subtle as firing a cannon in the middle of Times Square.

Heck, I personally still went through with my grace period, even though that meant I went over 5 days without returning fire.

I don't want to deny your hard-done-by tale but I believe you weren't jumped on in any sort of scale until you whacked Cyclo in the south of K43. Not like you were sat there one idle Tuesday before the ceasefire expired and suddenly encountered incomings from half of Fusion.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You're not that stupid, let's not pretend you are. There were villages in the middle of K34 stacked enough to take ~35 nukes & survive within hours of North formally declaring; they didn't magic up that much defence across a significant number of villages without planning in advance. It was entirely obvious from North's pattern of activities over the past month or a touch more that war was coming, and you'd have to be a blind mole-rat to genuinely see their intentions as anything else. North are a great bunch of players, some of the best in the world, but about as subtle as firing a cannon in the middle of Times Square.

I don't want to deny your hard-done-by tale but I believe you weren't jumped on in any sort of scale until you whacked Cyclo in the south of K43. Not like you were sat there one idle Tuesday before the ceasefire expired and suddenly encountered incomings from half of Fusion.
It's not a matter of being stupid. However, ultimately, it was assumptions that North were going to turn on Fusion. Sure, it can be interpreted that North was going to declare since they may have had stacks in outlying areas, but you can't say for certain since the grace period wasn't allowed to run its course. Yes, I'm aware of the matters and events that occurred in the month prior to North's declaration. I knew of the NAP agreement and disagreements between North/Fusion, among other things. :) Fusion isn't too terribly hard to get information from these days, but that's not my problem. :)

Actually, it started out with KB opening fire, first. Then IS joined in, and over time, others joined in, even those that said they would rather delete than fight Chippy or Myself. So much for that I guess. haha. The big difference between my hitting Cyclopsian and Fusion hitting me is that Cyclopsian was stacked in preparation. I had no stacking. Fusion may have thought that I was working with Rhythm and probably got support, but that wasn't the case. Honestly, when I left, I left without being fully prepared offensively. lol. However, I saw my window to jump out of, and I dove head-first towards it, knowing I wasn't fully ready. Throughout me being "opped", as Fusion never even reached 5k incoming to me, I simply thought about the fact that it takes a desire for revenge to make Fusion active. I did what I told War it'd do, but that activity obviously only lasted while I was on Storm, and actually fighting. While fighting, it was made apparent that Fusion players were keeping tons of nukes, nobles, and defense in the backlines instead of on the fronts where they should have been. Heck, I had scouted 10 Blood Purity villages, and 9 of the 10 had full Ds at home (I didn't get a report on the 10th). Now, people are slaughtering the Bloody Purity account, and tons of nukes and full Ds are being killed at home.

DeletedUser

However, ultimately, it was assumptions that North were going to turn on Fusion. Sure, it can be interpreted that North was going to declare since they may have had stacks in outlying areas, but you can't say for certain since the grace period wasn't allowed to run its course.

Trust me, if North soon declaring on Fusion isn't something you'd have sat at a betting table and gone all-in on for the last month or so you'd have been walking away from free money.

Fusion isn't too terribly hard to get information from these days, but that's not my problem.

Tell me something the entire world doesn't know, Fusion included.

Actually, it started out with KB opening fire, first. Then IS joined in, and over time, others joined in, even those that said they would rather delete than fight Chippy or Myself. So much for that I guess. haha.

Eh, if you'd kept your mouth closed on the public forums re private conversations that didn't relate to anything beside a working relationship with long-time tribemates I'd have been less keen to whack you. Instead you hoarded conversations like the world's most disappointing Christmas present to use against Fusion later. Fair enough if you do that with people in positions of power, but with standard members who are just reaching out to you for old times sake, kind of :rolleyes:. I know at least three people who put you on their target list over that post. And I still wish we didn't have to, and this hadn't gone down, but what's done is done.

Throughout me being "opped", as Fusion never even reached 5k incoming to me, I simply thought about the fact that it takes a desire for revenge to make Fusion active. While fighting, it was made apparent that Fusion players were keeping tons of nukes, nobles, and defense in the backlines instead of on the fronts where they should have been.

It wasn't worth opping you properly, to be honest. It would have been nice to see more participation outside of just throwing real nukes around, since misdirection remains a fairly important part of the game, but once people realised you weren't going to go wild in fighting back in a coordinated, timed fashion folks got lazy, and I include myself in that given you got a bit snipe happy on me a few times. I tried to give you the respect you've earned on this world, but if I can log out 5 hours earlier and go for a beer feeling like it's safe enough to leave that gap? Gonna do it. Life's too short, and I already spend too much time here in the background of doing uni work, heh.

No disagreement plenty of people haven't been pulling their weight for a long time, but I think it's a little "delusions of grandeur" if you had this dream of your going after Fusion was going to provide some permanent activity bump. As for nuke counts and such, I know a bunch of us were being told to hold nukes in favour of an op in planning at the time, which your departure killed. But sure, you're not gonna get me to disagree with you that people wake up for ops that will or are likely to benefit them & then fade off into the sunset again. I've been banging that drum for a long time.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Honestly, I didn't horde the personal conversations. They were simply recent conversations I had, and I had reasons for posting the mails I did. I know Jennie had asked me to share that list of reasoning, but I simply haven't had the time to get around to writing up that list. I'm well aware of how my posting those mails affected things. I actually did talk to Pam, who was probably the most affected by my posts, and she and I actually talked matters over, and explained things to each other, and now we're good, we're friends again. We went from her never wanting to talk to me again, back to friends. I do wish the same could be said in regards to Cristal, and I've told her as such in a pm on Skype, but she has no interest in talking to me. She took things the most personal. War also seemed to take things personally when I ultimately said no to diplomacy and declared. I've let it be known that I have nothing really against them, that this matter on this world, is unique to this world alone. I would sit their accounts on any other world, just as I would have before I left Fusion.

Honestly, for a while after the incomings started, when we were around 4k+ incoming, neither Chippy or I really bothered to do any kind of dodging. haha. Then one day I decided to actually start defending, and that was when tons of nobles started to die. haha. There were a couple days back-to-back when I was on and off for probably 10-15 hours each day. The problem is when I'd go to sleep, I'd lose villages. Chippy helped defend one day that I remember, but for a majority of it, it was on me. Ultimately, around 3 mil. points, Chippy changed the pass and said he'd set it to delete because there was no point in delaying the inevitable, although I saw on the auto-updating maps that the account had nobled a barb or something at 2k points, so it isn't deleting, I guess.

DeletedUser117392

A while ago, I had received this piece of conversation,
[11/7/2016 4:13:39 PM] Iztok AKA Teemo Pike-master-krystalballty w78: so much of the 7 days grace period
[11/7/2016 4:13:49 PM] Iztok AKA Teemo Pike-master-krystalballty w78: i though that at least you guys will respect that
[11/7/2016 4:13:53 PM] Bethany Joan: BP wrecked it
[11/7/2016 4:13:58 PM] Bethany Joan: he drew first blood
[11/7/2016 4:14:07 PM] Iztok AKA Teemo Pike-master-krystalballty w78: yes and he msged you and told
[11/7/2016 4:14:10 PM] Iztok AKA Teemo Pike-master-krystalballty w78: that it was a mistake
[11/7/2016 4:14:15 PM] Iztok AKA Teemo Pike-master-krystalballty w78: so don't behave like you didn't read that
[11/7/2016 4:14:22 PM] Bethany Joan: he said hitting ME was a mistake
[11/7/2016 4:14:24 PM] Bethany Joan: he wanted to hit ticko
[11/7/2016 4:14:39 PM] Iztok AKA Teemo Pike-master-krystalballty w78: i marked you as red
[11/7/2016 4:14:51 PM] Iztok AKA Teemo Pike-master-krystalballty w78: so there is a missunderstanding
[11/7/2016 4:15:13 PM] Iztok AKA Teemo Pike-master-krystalballty w78: but you keep surprising me over and over again
[11/7/2016 4:15:21 PM] Iztok AKA Teemo Pike-master-krystalballty w78: didn't know north was such a low tribe

Apparently it does match up with your story too.
Regardless, from what you wrote above there is no need for anyone to know any better.
I am not gonna comment on North wanting to war Fusion or whole NAP drop drama. There is a reason whole world wants to war Fusion, if Fusion cannot understand it then they deserve to die anyways.

Going back to the grace period question, while all of Fusion want to pretend as if it was just one player and was by mistake, putting all blame on Bloody Purity account, the fact you mentioned above is very subtle - "North was marked as red". No matter how many circs were sent out or forum discussions happened, there is a reason the game has feature to mark Ally/NAP/Enemy. It was your stupid council's fault to mark someone as red who should not have been attacked at that moment. If you had not marked North as red, there was fair amount of chance that BP would not have attacked North causing start of the war. Especially when you knew that North is prepared for war already, you let your pants down with that move. Statements like, "I marked you red and there was some misunderstanding" shows the massive lack of understanding of diplomacy on Fusion's part. It is like giving a loaded gun to your 5 year old son to play but telling him don't shoot anyone. Works great in theory.

Though if you still think that it couldn't have stopped since BP account went rouge then you should introspect why it happened. Every player puts effort into building own account. When you let a top 5 rank account lose 33% points/villages in span of a week, it is understatement to say they were so much pleased with you. While you were the one who tried to defend via sit, the council just didn't care at all. It should be no surprise that they quit. Lucky for you that they are not attacking Fusion. (Probably don't even want to waste time on Fusion).

People should be accountable for their actions, shouldn't they?

P.S. - Teemo is the same guy who was first to attack StormBringer2012 account breaking grace period. (Also attacking puppet). Basically when breaking grace period works in his favour, all is good and when it doesn't then opposition is low tribe. Typical hypocrisy by Teemo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly, I didn't horde the personal conversations. They were simply recent conversations I had, and I had reasons for posting the mails I did. I've let it be known that I have nothing really against them, that this matter on this world, is unique to this world alone.

The mails more or less made up my mind on how hard to throw things at you after the 7 day period between yourself and Fusion expired, which I'll note, I honoured. But as I said, what's done is done, I bear you no ill will outside this world, outside this game, etc. You did what you felt you had to, and people reacted how they needed to react.

There is a reason whole world wants to war Fusion, if Fusion cannot understand it then they deserve to die anyways.

Not quite the whole world, yet. Still lacking three(?) of the top 10 tribes ;). But these things happen when you change leadership more frequently than the seasons change, tribes lose direction, one leader says one thing & then gets replaced and the next leader does something completely different. It leads to messy, conflicted diplomacy.

Another front is the stream of merges led to internal power struggles & the tribe being rather cliquey, which ended predictably when North split back out again. Merges are a natural part of the game, but multiple merges in quick succession is a good way to wreck internal harmony. Nonetheless I didn't join this world to lead again, I'm very retired on that front, so I accept the will of those who did want to lead.

Going back to the grace period question, while all of Fusion want to pretend as if it was just one player and was by mistake, putting all blame on Bloody Purity account, the fact you mentioned above is very subtle - "North was marked as red". No matter how many circs were sent out or forum discussions happened, there is a reason the game has feature to mark Ally/NAP/Enemy.

The marking red was fixed, but too late evidently. But I do lay the blame at the door of the BP player at the time, who only had to show the slightest interest in circs, forums, etc to know what the situation was. Everyone else managed to know what was going on. The BP account dropped Fusion right in it before we finished preparing, and good players lost good villages as a result.

Though if you still think that it couldn't have stopped since BP account went rouge then you should introspect why it happened. Every player puts effort into building own account. When you let a top 5 rank account lose 33% points/villages in span of a week, it is understatement to say they were so much pleased with you. While you were the one who tried to defend via sit, the council just didn't care at all.

My point, overall, about the BP account is that when the original player quit a while back the account should have been eaten. The original player was terrific, and by this point in the world when large players leave you know it's going to be hard to find replacements, let alone replacements for an account of that size as good as the player that left was. Instead it became another dead account passed around until the inevitable happened and you guys realised it was going to be defended about as thoroughly as a kitten defends against an atomic bomb.

The last caps by Fusion against Rhythm came when I sat that account, and it's not like I'm some incredibly gifted player, I simply put a little effort into throwing recaps around & actually using the troops the account still had. More than the bare minimum is all it needed, but bare minimum has become just fine with an awful lot of players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Furry

North are a great bunch of players, some of the best in the world, but about as subtle as firing a cannon in the middle of Times Square.
Unlike Fusion, North doesn't really have to be subtle. When a tribe with, what was it... 10 accounts? Was beating a tribe of 40 accounts and easily winning it makes it clear that having skill and activity actually matters on here. Maybe once you get rid of all the fighting and dead accounts we'll have to learn to be subtle.

The marking red was fixed, but too late evidently. But I do lay the blame at the door of the BP player at the time, who only had to show the slightest interest in circs, forums, etc to know what the situation was. Everyone else managed to know what was going on.
The biggest problem here is that North was EVER marked red. The NAP cooldown meant that it would end, not that it already had. And the blame should not be on BP, it should lay on whoever put the new player on the account without being briefed on "hey, don't attack that tribe".

Insulting North for breaking a grace period when it was the pure negligence of a few people in Fusion is just disgusting. And personally insulting players in the tribe you call "low", when insulting itself is low, is just pathetic. I'm glad North gets a new chance to show you guys skill is good to have here.

DeletedUser

And personally insulting players in the tribe you call "low", when insulting itself is low, is just pathetic. I'm glad North gets a new chance to show you guys skill is good to have here.

Yeah, because I was so rude to you when you upped & left :rolleyes:. North gets to show nothing, except they can beat a tribe where only a few players bother to coordinate, slow clap. If you wanted to prove that, I'm afraid Rhythm beat you to it.

8A9GdJV.png