Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
e20cb5d14be76d7571550ab32e22a56e.png

True that.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
so sick of reading that moaning over NAM declaring on RoyalDelete for an endgame war.

77 is one of the few worlds where the winners can go out high with their heads as they choosed to war for a win instead of hugging it out. Much thanks to Chris and the w77 NAM crew. (bow)

I'm not even aware of the political situation of world 77. I just figured that if the "Incoming Impact Sam" guy was on someone's account he was spying for the enemy or attempting to get allies to war each other.

There's nothing wrong with an alliance surviving to the end of the game and having one last war to determine the winner. I'm more talking about using deceitful underhand tactics to try and get them to war each other before all other competition is eliminated, which is exactly what Sam did in the past.

Michael Corleone.

I think there was a miscommunication here somewhere lol.

DeletedUser

so sick of reading that moaning over NAM declaring on RoyalDelete for an endgame war.

77 is one of the few worlds where the winners can go out high with their heads as they choosed to war for a win instead of hugging it out. Much thanks to Chris and the w77 NAM crew. (bow)

PFFFTTTT!!!! As the only former RoyalElite member that I know of here in W90 I have an obligation to respond to this totally unnecessary "RoyalDelete" comment! If we're royal delete, then NAM is GetBannedOnPurposeNAM. Sorry.. NAM is not an easy tribe name to alter into an funny insult

p.s. thank goodness there is no negative rep anymore :D

Player not found.

[10/11/2016 13:40:35] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: Greenghost is boys is a friend of mine
[10/11/2016 13:40:44] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: May be worth having a look at him
[10/11/2016 13:40:49] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: He is a decent player

[10/11/2016 14:04:37] almurph: ok

This is coming from the guy who tried to change the email of my account, done absolutely awful on my account on W78 (Which I quit at early September). Tried to disband the tribe the account was in, force internalling my bestie LTSSB and then ultimately tried to claim he got my account to #3 (which he was on for two weeks and ate nothing but forced internal to expand my account). Kiddo, you got a lot of nerve calling your superiors 'decent'.

Instead of trying to take all the credit of the accounts you have played, do something worth respecting and you can be judged from there.. Oh wait - your name is already blacked on numerous worlds including W58, W72, W80, W83 among the pile. Just to remind you Sammyboy and everyone reading, I am not greenghost my name is where you can see it because the real player called greenghost52 is nothing but a piece of shit player who is physically incapable of doing anything any matter of TW and did nothing but try to hack my account.

In addition I still have skype logs from several years ago combined with TW forum posts on world 72 that can effectively prove this guy is a no good account hopper, spy, and all around untrustworthy no matter who you are. He doesn't give a damn if he's in the top tribe or not, his only purpose in this game is to stir up trouble with any tribe he belongs to.

Sam I suggest you quit with your bullshit, hit delete, and disappear from the TW community. No one is EVER going to take you seriously again. You have a shit reputation with the community that you will NEVER be able to improve.

Someone speaks about what people do genuinely think of him when they finally get to know what kind of noob he really is, how he made it past 10k like many others is seriously beyond me. If you want more info about Incoming Impact, don't hesitate mailing me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93954

This is coming from the guy who tried to change the email of my account, done absolutely awful on my account on W78 (Which I quit at early September). Tried to disband the tribe the account was in, force internalling my bestie LTSSB and then ultimately tried to claim he got my account to #3 (which he was on for two weeks and ate nothing but forced internal to expand my account). Kiddo, you got a lot of nerve calling your superiors 'decent'.

Instead of trying to take all the credit of the accounts you have played, do something worth respecting and you can be judged from there.. Oh wait - your name is already blacked on numerous worlds including W58, W72, W80, W83 among the pile. Just to remind you Sammyboy and everyone reading, I am not greenghost my name is where you can see it because the real player called greenghost52 is nothing but a piece of shit player who is physically incapable of doing anything any matter of TW and did nothing but try to hack my account.
99426946d17dcf4e1a0a1d3f00eab9da

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
PFFFTTTT!!!! As the only former RoyalElite member that I know of here in W90 I have an obligation to respond to this totally unnecessary "RoyalDelete" comment! If we're royal delete, then NAM is GetBannedOnPurposeNAM. Sorry.. NAM is not an easy tribe name to alter into an funny insult

p.s. thank goodness there is no negative rep anymore :D

Hey I also played in RoyalE for a month o0
But I like Kim to much to start an argument over his post :)

Michael Corleone.

honestly at this point if you have him in your tribe (on this world or any world) you really arent smart and deserve whatever is coming to you.

Lord Arbalester

I dotn see why everyone on w90 is talking shit about TEA and their members..They all seem friendlie and decent players,except this A Bomb that lacks a bit respect towards other players,but even he seems like a good one :)
I am sure Incoming had his chance,but in the big tribes you just have to what you are told to,its not because someone wants to undermine you or whatever,its only because of what is the best for the tribe not individual's :)

xman182

Karma's a bitch isn't it Sam?

You don't deserve to cry about getting backstabbed when YOU decided to spy for my enemies after I allowed you onto my account in world 72.

You then went to an allied tribe for a little bit and spied AGAIN before they kicked your sorry behind out.

You just need to hit delete NOW. Don't log onto the forums again. Just disappear from the TW community. Everyone who is anyone knows you're a deceitful player who WILL spy against the enemy.

So I don't need to look at your pathetic screen shots or read that huge wall of text to know that YOU ARE LYING!

And he thought he was goona play me again. =p keep your friends close and your enemies closer. MRG my man come co-play me i'm helpin on the Pahii account.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And he thought he was goona play me again. =p keep your friends close and your enemies closer. MRG my man come co-play me i'm helpin on the Pahii account.

I dislike archer worlds and the overall settings of this world in general. But the account hasn't nobled any barbs and has an excellent OD score.

Hmm...Yeah, I think I'll hop in and help set the world on fire.

Deleted User - 10618707

I dotn see why everyone on w90 is talking shit about TEA and their members..They all seem friendlie and decent players,except this A Bomb that lacks a bit respect towards other players,but even he seems like a good one :)
I am sure Incoming had his chance,but in the big tribes you just have to what you are told to,its not because someone wants to undermine you or whatever,its only because of what is the best for the tribe not individual's :)

A Bomb is awesome.