To war we go

King Banana

Hey guys!

So we had an allianse with 2hard since 16 october, with the only purpose of their main crew joining our tribe.
The 14.11 I told them it was time to jump over, and this resultet with them plotting a war against us. They did not keep the 48 hours peace agreed if anyone backed out of the ally, neither did Fire and Blood.

But hey, that's what tribalwars.net is all about?

So now the sides of the war is following:
2hard/FnB/FnB 2/Fal/Stand/STAR against BiP.

But you will regret, we will simply not get bullied with.
images

Just some poor PnP keeping you all up to date on the situation.
Wimps!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey guys!

So we had an allianse with 2hard since 16 october, with the only purpose of their main crew joining our tribe.
The 14.11 I told them it was time to jump over, and this resultet with them plotting a war against us. They did not keep the 48 hours peace agreed if anyone backed out of the ally, neither did Fire and Blood.

But hey, that's what tribalwars.net is all about?

So now the sides of the war is following:
2hard/FnB/FnB 2/Fal/Stand/STAR against BiP.

But you will regret, we will simply not get bullied with.
images

Just some poor PnP keeping you all up to date on the situation.
Wimps!

hey mate I think you lack to declare vs. "Dream" too. :p;):D

Anyway goodluck to those sides by sides.. May the forces be with you all. :)

Michael Corleone.

I heard it was you guys who planned to backstab them after using them in a war.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
2hard didn't send a good representative to post that war declaration a day or so ago. I mean I could see this coming and I don't even play the world. When you bad mouth allies or even former allies on the externals you shouldn't expect them to just roll over and take it.

HeftySmurf

if you focused on in-game as much as you do these external forums youd have more than 10k points and a terrible OD

Yawn

If you actually were not some kind of noob i might know who you are?

Mithrae

- I can't find any evidence that FnB 1&2 are fighting against BiP, while they obviously obviously are/were fighting against 2HARD.
- BiP have been nobling FaL and STAND, especially since November 9th, so obviously are their enemies.
- STAR haven't done much yet, but there are some conquers between them and BiP and they're certainly in a position to want to bring them down.

FaL
0 conquers between other members of the 'coalition' (except internals/STAND)
4 conquers against BiP since 15/11, 1 from before that
7 villages conquered by BiP since 15/11, 9 villages conquered by BiP on 13/11 and 14/11

STAND
1 village conquered by FnB on 13/11
1 conquer against BiP, on 17/11
16 villages conquered by BiP, 14 of them between 9/11 and 14/11 and 2 earlier

STAR
0 conquers between other members of the 'coalition'
2 conquers against BiP on 13/11 and 15/11
3 villages conquered by BiP, all on or before 14/11

FnB 1 & 2
Before 15/11: 16 villages conquered by 2HARD and 1 conquer against. Since 15/11: 3 villages conquered by 2HARD
0 conquers against BiP, one village conquered by BiP on 24/10

Side 1: 2HARD, STAR, FaL, STAND (about 4.35 million points)
Side 2: BiP (about 2.4 million points)

Since 15/11
BiP: +214k points, +21 villages, +2.1 million OD (includes player changes)
2HARD: +500k points, +79 villages, +2 million OD (includes player changes)

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD, STAR, FaL, STAND
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53,158
Side 2: 15,577
Difference: 37,581

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD, STAR, FaL, STAND
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 284
Side 2: 119
Difference: 165

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 25
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 959,571
Side 2: 551,209
Difference: 408,362

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77,969
Side 2: 135,636
Difference: 57,667

chart

Last edited:

Mithrae

With BiP apparently making a major move against FaL and STAND - 23 visible conquests between the 9th and 14th of November - one can't help but wonder how much of an influence that had on the decision by 2HARD to end their alliance and declare war on the 16th of November, rather than moving their core players over to BiP as planned beforehand?

(That's according to King Banana at least: But on the other hand, on October 27th/28th KingRagnar had told me on Skype voice chat that from his perspective, the purpose of the alliance was to make friends with BiP members who would later be recruited, as he believed that BiP's eventual collapse was inevitable.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser119958

Please remember fal/stand are also being hit by antz/antz.
In addition c9 are siding with bip. It's not 1v5. It's 4v5. And as Bip are far ahead in terms of points (and star are only 300k) id say it's a pretty even fight.
So instead of arguing over what side is what. Let's just enjoy the show and see what happens. Who knows which side will win. All I know is I'm gonna enjoy it :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Please remember fal/stand are also being hit by antz/antz.
In addition c9 are siding with bip. It's not 1v5. It's 4v5. And as Bip are far ahead in terms of points (and star are only 300k) id say it's a pretty even fight.
So instead of arguing over what side is what. Let's just enjoy the show and see what happens. Who knows which side will win. All I know is I'm gonna enjoy it :)

No offense but C9 is nowhere near either tribe.
And Antz? Well you said it best yourself.

ANTZ - Kirk.... Yeah not a fan... No impressed as ever

Lots of excuses. Now change that to results and I'll shut up :)

Lord Arbalester

Hollyghost any reason why you are tring to make Antz seem like a small worthless tribe? :)
Kirk is so far doing a good job,we fought both Jagger and Fal/STAND together and we are winning by a huge difference.Kirk isnt playing the whole hug thing that he did before and it is so far proving to be a good choice of tacticks :)
Sry for spelling mistakes.
As of the 2Hard-BiP war goes,i personaly think 2HARD will eat them sooner or later.King Ragnar is an awesome player,saw a couple more good ones in their tribe..

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hollyghost any reason why you are tring to make Antz seem like a small worthless tribe? :)
Kirk is so far doing a good job,we fought both Jagger and Fal/STAND together and we are winning by a huge difference.Kirk isnt playing the whole hug thing that he did before and it is so far proving to be a good choice of tacticks :)
Sry for spelling mistakes.
As of the 2Hard-BiP war goes,i personaly think 2HARD will eat them sooner or later.King Ragnar is an awesome player,saw a couple more good ones in their tribe..

I only quoted someone else's contradicting opinion about Antz. I have no real opinion myself. If Kirk has improved his play, good. If not, well better luck next world.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Past worlds have not gone well for Kirk. If he's turned it around this world good for him, but most people playing have now seen Kirk fail at least 3 worlds at this point (probably more, but I'm not keeping count).

Destructere

In your dreams, maybe. But im gonna call it already now. War will take about 3 weeks (approx.). Will end with BiP victory. Only Seven Devils that is a threat in my eyes, and Prille/King Ragnar will also get honorable mention. After that, then its gonna be a walk in the park!

- Whalehunter PG