TribalWars Tonight!

DeletedUser

Hurrah ! AL, recruit him!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fc657b6b8a57387376c7b57d4c5d4b5f.png

DeletedUser

I like the vid, 3 is going better. Keep it at up mate..

You might be the first player in TW history making a video recording while narrating your own opinions, beliefs and personal story here in the world you're playing.

Kudo's. ;):):cool:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is really odd. DO was supposed to join my premade, he backed out. Fine. He joined late and I still did a lot to assist him even though he'd already kinda messed me around. My council asked me why I was wasting my time with this guy and some members admittedly got a little upset that they couldn't eat their food on the rim. Hell, we even supported you to help stop your account being rimmed. I was really happy we helped you out after watching your video when I found out all the prem you spent to stay alive. I now know that you had your own personal agenda. I've learned my lesson on being nice, once again. I was warned not to trust you and I did. At least it caused minimal damage and didn't jeopardize any of my plans. I'm still struggling to understand this but I guess it is what it is. Nice one for throwing the rest of your ex-tribemates under the bus though!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No tea troops died in my villages. I think I got about 2000 sp and 2000 sw from you and sweetmisery, most from the latter. I do feel bad about the people that you wanted me to lead though, feel like this might give them a chance this way. I dunno. one could argue I'm no longer leading them to the bus lane

Just out of curiosity who warned you about me? what was all that about? what did I do in the past that was so bad?

DeletedUser117362

You want to be independent but the game is called tribal wars.
You know better, lol.
Nobling barbs is a death sentence in haul worlds unless you have some backing.

arabela

No tea troops died in my villages. I think I got about 2000 sp and 2000 sw from you and sweetmisery, most from the latter. I do feel bad about the people that you wanted me to lead though, feel like this might give them a chance this way. I dunno. one could argue I'm no longer leading them to the bus lane

Just out of curiosity who warned you about me? what was all that about? what did I do in the past that was so bad?

I told him not to trust you.I wouldn't trust you for a second :)

arabela

Awww, Goldie, don't get me wrong.

You are a funny person. We can laugh all day at your jokes and all, but at the end of the day you are not more than a clown.

You attitude and personality are not stable. Today you say we should co, then, when i co you, you act like you felt better solo-ing. Then you cry on my shoulder that you want Cat back, next day when Cats returns, you don't feel like playing anymore and log once per week.
I dont like bs and shaddy people...sorry.

But, hey, cheer up...you are good in the clown role ;)

DeletedUser

Lots of things were happening in my rl during that time, I told you as much, but gave up trying to explain when I realized you couldn't be pleased. but yeah I still could have handled myself better, I do agree with that. something to work on

arabela

Nah, you know very well it had nothing to do with your RL. And it has nothing to do about inactivity as co...i am active enough. It is all about attitude and shaddy personality of yours. :) I can feel you Goldie... and i kinda sympathiez with your problems, but from that to actually trust you is a long way...

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fun to see someone doing something interesting on this forum!

Ofc some players brings on personal insults, but it´s usually their own sadness speaking, dont think any tw players should go that low to insult a person in rl.

Keep it up, at least until you get rimmed, and stop nobling my farms!

DeletedUser

I liked the video, solid points in this grey world of ours. didnt mean to kick you in the balls that hard though. I think you guys will manage on just fine regardless of this terrible betrayal. if I was really evil I would have spied against you like you asked me to do against ANY in w83. instead I just left a tribe that i didnt really know anyone in except for ara..and made a video where I shared my concerns of your intentions and predicted my likely outcome :D. maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. we'll never for sure I guess. one thing I was right about was ara was definitely not going to be whispering good things in your ears haha and tbh I'm scared to death of her

Michael Corleone.

Rip in peace display. If tea doesn't get you the Russia mafia of ara certainly will

arabela

Fun to see someone doing something interesting on this forum!

Ofc some players brings on personal insults, but it´s usually their own sadness speaking, dont think any tw players should go that low to insult a person in rl.

Keep it up, at least until you get rimmed, and stop nobling my farms!

Not sure who insulted who. If u reffer of "clown" word that i used to describe Goldie, then I should explain you smth.
According to wikipedia:

6389616271949824.png

6204999250214912.png

There are even a lot of types of clowns (sure you wont find exactly Goldie name), but you can sure get some similar type on list above:

5765812470415360.png

Is nothing wrong in being a clown. They are funny, tricky, they entertain people...ofc u must take care when a clown is near you...u will never know when he is stealing your nose doing some tricky scheme...

bcf899f8-e8a2-4da4-8f40-7688e4d36428.gif